It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big secret is.....

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Oh yeah buddy. Stocks are really sinking now. These giant -700 days are going to turn everybody's opinion.....

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

Next 14 days pivotal. Watching the news as ever, feel something big is coming.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Mover3

"BREAKING NEWS: We have confirmed that a text alert has been sent out to employees of the Hanford Vit Plant telling them to "take cover". Media relations personnel would not release any other information at this time."

twitter.com...

Nuclear plant
edit on 26-10-2018 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   
So the market is going down. We are in that 32nd floor zone. Who is causing it? Who knows.

Trump is going to blame the Democrats. Democrats are going to blame Trump.

Troops on the southern border are going to protect..... the core of engineers. Pre-fab wall sections are being trucked in. The wall is going to be built. Democrat heads are going to explode!

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
There is something absolutely astonishing coming.

Notice how the news is sort of boring. It's important, but boring, and full of deception. The mainstream news is trying to bore you and lull you to sleep. They are making a big deal out of nothing and making no announcements about the big deals. They are running interference right now just propagandizing you are your country.

CNBC won't tell you that stocks are in a bear market. Remember back in 2008 they wouldn't even admit the bear market existed until stocks were already half way down the mountain.

The soccer boys went on a quest into the cave of initiation. The stocks quested higher for 12 weeks. Now stocks are chopping down bit by bit full of excitement and enticing you to buy in at the exact moment you should be selling.

Something real horrorshow is coming. The Chicago Futures guys are quite pleased with themselves thinking they have a handle on bitcoin prices. They are going to experience a short squeeze from hell.

Stay tuned. Look for Kyron Horman. Watch what happens to bitcoin. I'm not talking about the price of bitcoin. I'm talking about bitcoin itself.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Tech stocks will tank bigly.
Social media stock will tank yugely.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

tell us!
is it time?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

This is the 21st week right? I was thinking something would happen in the 23rd week because it is the number of the hero. Remember I was thinking the market was going down until just before Christmas, but now I can see that I did not interpret the clues correctly. The stock market is slowly selling off in one gigantic sideways channel. Unloading onto anybody willing to hold the bag. Look back at the concert shooting two cycles ago. The Vegas shooter was a harvest. Stocks were run up and chopped down like concert attendees. Then the twelve soccer kids and their coach questing in the cave of initiation. The stock market quested higher for twelve weeks. The only one to die was the rescue diver hero. The hero dies. We are coming up on the Chiron time. Chiron changes from immortal to mortal so that he dies. Look for news of Kyron Horman in a couple of weeks. The stocks are set up now for a massive movement one way or the other. Correct? You see the chart now? I think it is going down. This is very difficult to trade the story, but it is actually telling us what will happen. If you or I were experts at interpreting the story we would know that a harvest calls for a market that grows up and then gets chopped down. We would know that the cave quest would take the market up and strand it high and dry before the hero dies. Just watch and see. No doubt we will see something remarkable. And crypto has not rallied yet. But there is sneaky stuff happening with Bitcoin Cash ABC and Bitcoin Cash SV which is now being called Bitcoin SV which I believe will become Bitcoin. And that is going to cause something to happen in the Chicago Futures crowd and the New York money fund crowd. I think they are trying to control bitcoin, but bitcoin is morphing in order to shake off those Chicago and New York guys.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Almost to week 23 and now some judge is saying Obamacare is unconstitutional. Where was this judge years ago?

Insurance bail out would be a good reason for stocks to tank. Remember the last excuse was a banking bail out due to loads of bad home loans. Enormous insurance bail out due to Obama failure would be something Joe Sixpack could believe in.

I've been listening to Zbigniew Brzezinski's "Between Two Ages" on youtube. Really worth reading or listening.

And crypto currency.... what? Is it just completely over? Has the public grown weary of it? Is it really just a global pump and dump? Where did all the money go?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

the money went to the banking families who pumped up the value then cashed out leaving the late investors high and dry.
classic rothschild

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Here we are at week 23. Watch the mainstream headline news and the U.S. stock market. I expect something big.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Down 508

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Nothing caught my attention. Just more sell off in the market. I guess there is no need for further coded messages. Just down from here to the end of the 40 weeks. Week 23 accelerated the selling. Federal Reserve was nicely timed to help the selling. Just watch and learn and wait for the 40th week.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Site is glitchy.
It says you were the last person to post but I can't find your post

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This is a test....

I posted a couple of days ago and the post is missing. What is going on?

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

what is going on here?

is this thread blocked? under review? alien attack?

my new posts are showing elsewhere in the ATS system as existing, but not displaying here in the thread...

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I asked the moderators to look into it and they are kind of spooked out too.
Looks like you have to enter the page number at the end of the URL

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: XXX777

You Just Confirmed it , Money is the Root Of ALL Evil . A Comfortable Life , a Suffering Life , a Bare Minimum Life , All Revolve around an IOU Note ..................(

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
1086 @ closing bell

Up up up

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join