It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big secret is.....

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

Three soldiers is not correct. That would be Three Methods. More precisely the Falling Three Methods. Still is chart voodoo. These patterns create momentum. All chart patterns are a type of self fulfilling prophecy. The crowd follows along.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I want to recap what we know about this current 40 weeks.

The signs and symbols are:

1.) spring equinox bombing
2.) AP news of a skull, and then Shakespeare's bones (previously we've been instructed that the skull marks the summer solstice)
3.) later additional info tells us 3 bombers of which 2 blow up and 1 leaves the scene
4.) these are significant numbers, the numbers are painting an occult picture ( why are the occult books always talking about numbers? )
5.) we have reference in the Bible to a third of angels falling from Heaven (one third fall, two thirds stay above)
6.) this bombing has 2 bombers in "heaven" or non-material existence and 1 bomber staying in the material world
7.) this tells me "2 up, 1 down"
8.) I want to divide the 40 by 3, three portions of business activity
9.) the first two portions indeed complete above the price level achieved at the end of the previous 40 weeks and print a significant price at the 1 third mark and the 2 thirds mark.
10.) I am thinking the third portion will take the market down below that 40 level
11.) we've seen synchronized Kyron news in the 18th week, the quickening
12.) we've seen the 20th week mark the highest price on the weekly Dow Jones Industrial Average chart (this is a weekly phenomenon and 20 is the halfway mark or solar reference)
13.) this 40 runs spring equinox to winter solstice (the other halfway mark solar reference)
14.) the 30th week is approaching, that is the point of viability (we are in the 6th small step)
15.) we've completed 28 weeks of trading (buying and selling, reference the Bible book of Revelation, also 28 is 4 weeks or a moon and reference to the female body flushing and starting a new cycle)
16.) 12 weeks left, a solar reference, perhaps 12 companions through the underworld
17.) Bexit still looms large in the media with an air of unknown significance, however most people realize the fallout will be significant for world markets, these things move along slowly, remember the media informed the public about the so-called crash of 2008 half way through the crash which actually began in late 2007
18.) still waiting for the wrap up of the Kyron story

Today the British pound fell down through its Brexit level.

Our U.S. market is rolled over. Dow and S&P are down from their highs. The NASDAQ chart has a mind of its own and has been showing strength, but it will follow the Dow when the time comes. It is a recent invention based on technology stocks. The Dow chart marks the course and looks like it is falling. I say "looks" like it is falling but I do not trade on looks. Time is the important factor, but the chart always does tell the story in hindsight.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: XXX777

Peace and love ! It is the criminal rothschilds and their criminal accomplices that control the e-con(fraud , deception )-omy that are stupid ! Peace and love from the mystical metal hippie
edit on 7-10-2016 by mysticalmetalhippie because: for personal reasons

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This week is going to be very important. We have politics and stock markets. No time for charts here, just look at them on your own favorite sites. The U.S. markets look like this....

DOW can't break up and out from its pennant pattern and it hangs up near the top of the pattern.

S&P 500 can't break out either and it also is holding near the top of the pattern.

NASDAQ is tech heavy and people are looking to it for strength versus the more substantial industrials, but it seems to have lost momentum.

Russell 2000 is in a slightly different pattern. This is a broad market index and it is stuck in a flag pattern and limping along near the bottom of its pattern.

The Nikkei 225 has broken out of its pennant, turned around to come back for a test, and could easily show us ultimately a false breakout.

Euro Stoxx 50 index actually does show a failing break out from the pennant. It could easily fall.

The DAX is stuck in a flag that it briefly broke out of and yet it is unable to gather momentum for a sustained move upward.

See how this is set up so nicely? The timing?

I don't trade off charts. I trade off the calendar and the occult (hidden) signals.

They (whoever it is) have been telling us since last summer that the market is rolling over and in the past few months we have seen the final blow-off top formation. Many think the market is poised to launch higher. The public always does think the most positive as the market fails them and tumbles again. The media will let everybody know that the market has crashed when the market is already well below the top.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
This is week 29. Watch the movement carefully. Maybe some momentum is building for this move?

Next week is week 30 (Viability).

More precisely, next Friday, October 21, 2016 is 333 weeks from June 4, 2010. Maybe it is just totally coincidental that the number of weeks passed equals 333 in the 30th week.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Etan Patz news is bubbling up on the AP wire.

That is a very old missing child case.

This is Week 30.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9
Follow this if you can. I don't have time for a chart. But just think about what we know and what we can guess.

The clues started with a terrorist bombing. Three bombers. Two blow up, one does not. He leaves the scene. He throws away his vest and sells his hat. A skull is found in the Hollywood hills. A documentary is aired about Shakespeare's bones.

In fact, we get the Brexit around midsummer as the people vote to leave the European ''community.''

We also get a lot of discussion for months about the Federal Reserve changing the interest rate, raising the interest rate.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average appears to be moving higher and higher very slowly. Any time it looks like it will sell off there is a surge of buying to lift it back up. Even after the Brexit.

We know the time period... 40 weeks.

We know that the 40 weeks can be divided into sections of activity such as an upward move, a channel, a downward move.

I've seen various divisions... 40-0, 32-8, 20-20, 18-22, 10-20-10.

Think back to the bombers. Three of them. Divide the 40 into three groups of 13 and a half. The first group takes us from start to the Brexit in a horizontal channel. The next group rapidly lifts upward following the Brexit shock and then channels sideways. We are currently in week 25. Week 27 would be the end of the second group. We've seen week 20 put in a top -- so far. We might see week 27 end somewhere near the previous week 40 level. That would be two thirds up. Then we could see the last 13 weeks move down.

There is a meme running currently online at various economic voodoo sites about a collapse in the U.S. Dollar on September 27, 2016. That is in the 27th week.

I'm waiting to see what happens then. Also, I'm waiting for the zodiac sign of Sagittarius.

Did anybody notice the AP News about a big dig in search of a person missing for 20 years? 20 caught my attention.

The news seems to be obsessing over Hillary right now. Sort of boring. Keep watching...

I've got it... the 20 years is possibly the below, what you seeing?

The anniversary is the 32nd week (Wednesday 2nd November), I think this relates to the divisions/variations 40-0, 32-8, 20-20, 18-22, 10-20-10.

November 2 will mark the 20th anniversary of Damien's disappearance in Cowes, when he was aged 16.

www.iwcp.co.uk...
edit on 21-10-2016 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

I think I may have just put myself on your wavelength, I was reading through your posts and I noticed you were looking for 20 with regards to a missing person. I remembered the Ben Needham case and looked it up and could see that it was 25 years not 20 but herein lies the clue, the legal team who secured the funds to continue the search for Ben Needham have just joined the search for Damien who has been missing 20 years on the 2nd of November.

Omfg I am sat at work and all of this is clicking I hope this isn't a form of paranoia connecting the dots but is instead something along the lines of what Carl Jung alluded to.
edit on 21-10-2016 by Mover3 because: Mind. Blown

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Dow is about to go through the floor, sell now before you lose the lot as there's an impending run on the banks.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Dow is about to go through the floor, sell now before you lose the lot as there's an impending run on the banks.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Mover3

Invest in natural gas this winter is going to see demand go through the roof, consider the mild summer we have had which lowered the price and allowed a buy up.

s21.postimg.org...
edit on 22-10-2016 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

or maybe don't invest... the new reactor the US have just commissioned could be a bad thing for natural gas production but a good thing for export as another reactor will decrease dependency on/consumption of natural gas.

www.washingtonpost.com... 680f06
edit on 22-10-2016 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

That's your missing person story. So I think you're thinking about it, and you see things that are in sync. Just keep watching it. Maybe you have a local story in your local media.

I was looking for news this week about a missing kid here in the U.S. It just didn't happen. But this is week 30. And the Dow is doing some very interesting things. The chart just keeps winding up tighter and tighter. I'm watching it. We have this really interesting political scene also. I just don't see anything very bad in the news. The business cycle is getting a positive spin in the news. The hidden hand is nearby perhaps? I'm waiting to see something crazy cause the market to drop. But nothing so far. The world just keeps on keeping on. Everything seems oddly acceptable and commonplace.

You have to really pay attention in the 40th week. The story is told ahead of time in the 40th week. I'm looking at some 3/22 Hollywood skull and Shakespeare's bones two-out-of-three terror bombing sell your hat thing. It's really slow going. This is week 30.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

That story was printed Friday 21st October 2016, on the 30th week. See what other news reports you can find about it I note his mother is now living in Texas and that the case was at the centre of a BBC3 documentary earlier this year.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9

That's your missing person story. So I think you're thinking about it, and you see things that are in sync. Just keep watching it. Maybe you have a local story in your local media.

I was looking for news this week about a missing kid here in the U.S. It just didn't happen. But this is week 30. And the Dow is doing some very interesting things. The chart just keeps winding up tighter and tighter. I'm watching it. We have this really interesting political scene also. I just don't see anything very bad in the news. The business cycle is getting a positive spin in the news. The hidden hand is nearby perhaps? I'm waiting to see something crazy cause the market to drop. But nothing so far. The world just keeps on keeping on. Everything seems oddly acceptable and commonplace.

You have to really pay attention in the 40th week. The story is told ahead of time in the 40th week. I'm looking at some 3/22 Hollywood skull and Shakespeare's bones two-out-of-three terror bombing sell your hat thing. It's really slow going. This is week 30.

What week number was 25th July? There was a documentary series aired re: Damien Nettles on that week....

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
i love seeing threads that pretend like they have something to say but end up feeling more like a psychiatric patient that needs their meds.

Wow, so groups use symbols to communicate secretly through the media, what a secret, im sure people have done that # forever.

your cryptic bull# is really unnessecary

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: P-M-H

Yeah. I know. It all sounds crazy, and on the same hand it is easy enough to ignore.

On the other hand I know it is true and I continue to observe it. The big question right now is "what does an explosion symbolize?"

It could mean energetic upward movement. I'm not sure. Actually I am back to being confused.

If this was easy then everybody would know about it and utilize it. The system is complex no doubt. It takes years and years to see it all play out. I'm sure if some older initiate was hanging around dropping hints then it would be a bit easier to catch on. I'm sure these hidden signals are used to persuade people in certain situations. I have no connection to the inside group so I have no help. I am simply observing this phenomenon from the outside and attempting to make sense of it scientifically.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Explosion is in fossil fuel producing companies, they are about to go through the floor... go long for green/renewable/nuclear and short for fossils.
edit on 31-10-2016 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I'm beginning to think that the market sell-off will be blamed on the health insurance scheme. If the whole Obamacare debacle is going to be reversed and replaced with something else then there will be a lot of expense involved. That money will need to be raised in the money market.

Just like bank bailout caused a market panic, so will insurance company bailout. Of course Trump would be blamed for it all.

edit on 1-11-2016 by Generation9 because: added bank bailout comparison

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
We are in week 32. News broadcasts are dominated by the Presidential election campaign propaganda.

Week 33 is when the election takes place. Interesting coincidence no doubt.

Week 35 contains the Sagittarius cusp. You know what we are watching for during week 35.

Week 40 is just after winter solstice (I am thinking that we are being taught to call winter solstice the place of the bones, opposite the place of the skull) and week 40 starts on Christmas day. It is also the last full week of 2016. During the 40th week the teacher displays the lesson for all the students who are watching.

The year 2017 starts the next major step. It will be the beginning of The Separation of the World Parents. This is the creation of the savior hero. I just can't see this being Hillary Clinton. It will most likely be Donald Trump or else.

Recall the 6 smaller steps which occur inside each of the 7 larger steps... 1. the God archetype, 2. the Mother archetype, 3. the Son archetype, 4. the Human Hero, 5. the Human marriage(?) as the hero matures, battles death and wins the girl, and then finally 6. the Human pregnancy resulting in the whole cycle beginning again.

In the last week of 2016 we will be in the 40th week of the 6th smaller step of the 2nd larger step. See how the story unfolds? The 2nd larger step is the Great Mother goddess archetype. She conceives immaculately. She has no husband at this point. She is the Widow (Hillary, ISIS, feminine & masculine combination, the transgender and gender bending we are seeing in the mainstream media). The 2nd larger step (step 2 of 7) contains 6 smaller steps of which the 6th and final small step is the actual pregnancy which results in birth and beginning of both a new smaller and a new larger step. Hillary may indeed be the focus of the feminine 2nd larger step we are currently winding down, but Donald would be the male that will appear in the 1st smaller step of the next larger step. That is larger step 3 -- the male savior hero archetype. I am assuming Donald Trump will be elected. Then we will experience the 3rd larger step in a sequence of 6 smaller steps -- the male, the female, the son, the hero, the battle and the return. We will literally live through the creation of the male savior hero who will ultimately be born in the 4th larger step.

The cycle goes like this....
40 weeks is one small step. One of six.
Six times 40, or 240 weeks, is one large step. One of seven.
Seven times 240, or 1680 weeks, is one full cycle from 1-1-1 to 7-6-40.

280 days times 6 equals 1680 days.
1680 days times 7 equals 11,760 days.
11,760 days divided by 365 days a year equals 32.2 years. Coincidence? Skull'n'bones nonsense?

We are near the cusp of something extraordinary.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Something strange going on with Alex Jones. The show dated November 3, 2016 is titled Full Show - TRUMP TO BE ELECTED PRESIDENT IN 3 DAYS - 11/03/2016 and as the show gets started Alex says it is Thursday the third day and we are only 4 days out from the most important election in modern times. What is with these glaringly obvious numerical miscalculations?

November 6th is the beginning of Week 33. What will happen November 7th? The Slurpee Surprise?

November 8th is going to be insane!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: XXX777
...something so simple, so easy to grasp, so blatantly in your face that the general public refuses to believe it. People simply refuse to believe it. They say ''oh, you're crazy'' and go about their daily business.

The big secret is the language, and the method, used to communicate the intention of the money market. If you can see it, or you can hear it, then you can receive it and be on the correct side of the trade.

Do you think the big banks and big traders are just ''lucky''?

No. They are tuned in. They are monitoring and receiving the message.

and therein lies the secret...
it's called self restraint.

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join