It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big secret is.....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

Hey, Strangedays, do you have experience with telepathy?!
Like people send you messages in your mind????

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777

These encrypted messages are broadcast in the mainstream media. It is not telepathy.

It is a method of collusion via synchronized activity, synchronized on a hidden calendar and initiated by broadcast clues.

There probably is some credence to us just playing roles in the reproduction of a timeline. There is definetly strength in the numerics. EVERYTHING operates numerically in the universe (as far as my scope of vison). Numbers are very important.

But with the precision ive seen with the conscious mass' ability to predict the future right down to the seond (actually fraction of a second) would suggest that its not that they were able to predict the future mathmatically, but more of them watching an expired timeline due to the fact that the things involved have variables that (as far as I know) have infinite possibilities.

But yea it sucks going around knowing that people know whats going to happen, when people are going to be killed by murderers, when natural disasters are going to happen, when child molestors are about to rape and murder a child, etc. You would think they would step in and save a life. This leads one to assume that they: dont have the power to stop it because they are just watching the reproduction of a timeline and commenting on it or they are trying to intentionally get these people to commit these henious acts or massive die off is about to occur. Or another possibility (im open to all new things) could explain it, these are just the things ive arrived at with whats been presented to me.

The person can be as moral as the scope allows.
edit on 23-4-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

No. I'm not saying that it is known in advance that Zimmerman will kill Martin. No.

I'm saying that there is a game being played on a secret calendar, with secret messages broadcast in the news. These people that are in control of the game are looking for appropriate stories to carry the message. For example, if during a particular week there is a need for a story of some hero doing something heroic then ~they~ will search the news network for a story of some hero doing something heroic. This is a big country. You can find a story to fit your purpose any day of the week. You can fish up a story of a firefighter saving a baby and run it in the headline news. See?

When you need a story of a youth killed then you can find one, easily, in a week or two, definitely. You can fish up a story of a senseless killing or an accidental killing. Look.... here is your assignment..... find a story of a young person killed. You have access to the AP news network, the oldest news network in the USA. All you have to do is find a good story and run with it. You can pick a story of a kid killed in a drunk driving accident and harp on it for days and days. Or you can pick a story of a kid killed in a scuffle in Florida. The Trayvon Martin story was a good one. It had race involved. LOLz. OoooooooooBAMA!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Satan told me it is the calendar that ends the 33rd trading week right here currently look the Easter bunny!

I said there would be two trading days. I was wrong. The market is closed on Friday.

So I'm a day short and a dollar long.

I actually do expect wholesale slaughter next week and week after and so on.

And fire.

Following you so far - but one quick question.

Why fire?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Truthandinfo

That is just me being silly.
It comes from a Melvins song.
It is a sample collage made up of the voice of a televangelist.

"Do you suppose God wants to heal cancer?
Christians are commanded: Acohol is good
A vision of crutches
You partake of the dust of the ground
I know some of you are frightened by this
You can go to church; and you're naked
and over the fowl of the air
And fire
Of course people said they're drunk
And this my friends is my prayer for you."

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

I feel what you are saying.

Teach me o' wise one

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I just started reading this thread on page one, and at first my immediate reaction was, "paranoid schizophrenic with delusions of grandeur". However, sitting here on page four, I am now inclined to read every word you post OP, mainly because your flow of thoughts and ideas are just so damn interesting.

I do feel like there is a Nostradamus effect here, though. Isn't it possible to look back at any particular week, pick any particular news story and then correlate it to any particular Market event...as in, hindsight is 20/20? You even said yourself, there's always a story out there, so who's to say it's not all just coincidental?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Animorganimate
I just started reading this thread on page one, and at first my immediate reaction was, "paranoid schizophrenic with delusions of grandeur". However, sitting here on page four, I am now inclined to read every word you post OP, mainly because your flow of thoughts and ideas are just so damn interesting.

I do feel like there is a Nostradamus effect here, though. Isn't it possible to look back at any particular week, pick any particular news story and then correlate it to any particular Market event...as in, hindsight is 20/20? You even said yourself, there's always a story out there, so who's to say it's not all just coincidental?

Thank you.

Re: Nostradamus effect... I'm not looking back. I was talking about this date March 14, 2012 last year and posting publicly online like way back in September or something. I was just waiting for this date because I have knowledge of it being significant. [ I often talk about Wednesday because it is Mercurial. Instead of talking about the week of Monday March 12 to Friday March 16, I will say week of March 14. It means something to me. ] So when the week of March 12 to March 16, 2012 arrived I was watching for the message. The only reason this particular week was on my radar is because it just happened to be week number 30 within a certain cycle of weeks that I am following.

You could, just as easily, have been waiting for this particular week ever since the week of Monday March 2, 2009 to Friday March 6, 2009, the bottom week of the DJIA. That was a significant week within a particular cycle of weeks I am watching. I bought a very small amount of a particular stock back then during that week. I quadrupled my money. I profited a couple thousand dollars and paid taxes on it. Small potatoes. I have the brokerage record of it. I could have done much better with the right vehicle.

I am no longer trying to pick individual company stocks now. I am using an index fund. I am holding a long position in a leveraged inverse ETF. Effectively a leveraged short position against my cash. I am considering using options. I would like to use something such as FOREX, but I am not observing predictable moves in currency. There is massive leverage offered there, and that is very attractive, but again, I am not seeing predictable moves there coinciding with the precise key weeks of the Dow. This is a DJIA game apparently. I am almost certain the signals pertain precisely to the Dow as it is the industrial backbone. The Nasdaq and S&P both seem to follow along, although not at the exact same times. These three indexes generally move in the same direction but with time skewed one way or the other by several weeks to several months. The Dow seems to turn on a dime during the weeks indicated by the cycle of locks and keys.

I am not looking backwards and trying to fit dates (or events) to ideas ( for example: interpretations of Nostradamus meant to indicate historical happenings). I am looking forward to selected dates and waiting to see what ideas are displayed to me (as seen in the mainstream media, in the U.S.A., though I'm certain much of it is available in other countries for the people who are needing to watch it.) I don't know what the market is going to do. Only the people at the top of this money pyramid know what needs to be done at any particular time. They have the information. None of us can have that information while we live our lives at home. All we can do is watch and see. There are many gates and many keys along the way, and each time the key weeks are approaching the biggest players are positioning. ~THEY~ know what to do in order to maintain supremacy. They do it. They tip it in the news for all the watchers, even the at home players. The Federal Reserve is not going to leave you a voicemail. Goldman Sachs is not going to hold a news conference. Somebody from the top down is going run a story up the flagpole of the mainstream media.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

ohh satan told you this now i believe it for sure lol

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthmonkey
reply to post by XXX777

ohh satan told you this now i believe it for sure lol

Ha! Good one. Humor is good.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I really wanted to believe what you had to say. I really did. But your justification just doesn't uphold your claims.

When I began to visualize 7 locks, I thought of 7 days on a calendar. This is an obvious starting point. The number 7 is burned into our consciousness via the weekly calendar. Why are there 52 cards in a deck? Because 52x7=364 which is very close to a full year of days. All these numbers in all these story have some sort of meaning. When I re-read Blavatsky's Isis Unveiled and Secret Doctrine (yes, I've read those huge books twice) I looked for all the numbers and concentrated on identifying what the numbers may mean, or what information they may carry.

Blavatsky actually says something very cryptic in one book. She says something along the lines of ''The 6 are in the 7, and the 7 is the 1'' which I thought about for a long time. Then it dawned upon me. The ''6'' are the things in between the ''7''.

Examples.....

1. Take two days, Sunday and Monday, what is in between those two days? The two days on the calendar delineate a time. There is one time between two days. There are six times between seven days.

2. Look at the back of the $1 bill, the eagle's shield shows seven white lines, there are six dark lines between them.

3. Look at the front of the $5 bill, the Federal Reserve logo on the left side, the eagle has a shield with seven dark lines, there are six white lines between the seven.

''the 6 are in the 7'' !

For the sake of whatever you are trying to convey, put away the ridiculous numerology.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I do have a question:

Why hint to the movement of the money market through news stories? What advantage is there over, say, calling traders and telling them when to sell/buy? Why put it out there for the public to figure out?

Edit to add:

You mention that the "7 locks" represent the 7 days of the week, something you say is obvious. How is this obvious? Could you walk me through your logic?

edit on 26-4-2012 by de Thor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Blavatsky actually says something very cryptic in one book. She says something along the lines of ''The 6 are in the 7, and the 7 is the 1'' which I thought about for a long time. Then it dawned upon me. The ''6'' are the things in between the ''7''.

Have you considered a die? Or perhaps chakras?
edit on 26-4-2012 by de Thor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
OMG! OMG! OMG!

Originally posted by Pelvi

What weeks have you found significant?

What do you know about that, Pelvi?

Words are powerful. Ideas are powerful. Did you know that Jason Russell co-founded Invisible Children, Inc.? All about trying to stop the kidnapping of young children who are used to fight in a rebel army (male) or to be sold into sexual slavery (female). Bizarre, eh? Not Kony as in Joseph Kony, but KONY.... King Of New York.

i AM SO TOTALLY utterly FREAKED OUT THIS MINUTE RIGHT NOW!

I'm sitting here in South Africa, our little Island of isolation from USof A and Europe, finding your post the most intrigueing in a long time here on ATS, with so many questions about all this, which I will spill.... thus reflecting my total of about 2 braincells, void of pride because I dont care how stupid my questions are going to look to whoever reads it, as I know I am not understanding much.... when.....

.... Oh My God! You talk about the Invisible Children! That featured on our TV not so long ago!!!!!!!!!! I cannot remember the exact day, but it was within the last 3 weeks for sure! WTF!

I will be back to loose face when I have read all your posts in this thread, and the posts of the other guy who seems to know what you are talking about.

Massive Star and Flag for you! So nice to actually run into something that really tickles the Above Top Secret hunger that we come here for!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

13!
Raaaarrrrrrr!!

And mainstream news has been talking about Madeleine McCann.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by de Thor

You can't call people and tell them when to buy and sell.
That would leave a trail of conspiratorial insider trading.
The real deal is right out in the open where everybody can see.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Yeah read everything. Read deep into the mind of insanity if you dare.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Can someone please tell me what the white dust that they spray all over my apt when i leave does? I believe its hurting me bc it makes me have trouble breathing. When i lived at my moms I think she poisoned our dog with it or something similar bc the dog had breathing problems and died suddenly one morning. It bled out of its nose and ass. I understand when something dies it releases its bowels but for the bleeding out the nose part coupled with the breathing problems and very young death it was very odd. Now I have the same breathing problems the dog did. And I have heard about this white dust from others posts but never an explanation as to what it is. Its ALL over the place. Im a clean person a regularly clean so I know its being sprayed and ive isolated it to who it is actually thats spraying it. Can someone tell me what this is or link me?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
On Friday, April 27, 2012, the last 15 minutes of trading took the DJIA down below the closing price of Week 30. Coincidence? Insignificant?

Week of March 12 DJIA closed 13,232.62
Week of April 23 DJIA closed 13,228.31
Difference.... 4.31

Week 36 closed 4.31 below Week 30.

My mind sees 4.31 as April 31. But April has only 30 days. The next day is 5.1 May Day. Mayday?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Illuminati Bears strongly defend their Week 30 closing price....

Communist Workers Of The World Bulls irrationally keep buying and get it handed to them on May Day....

37 down, 3 to go. The game continues.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join