It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big secret is.....

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Another thing... the Dow's highest weekly close was during week 36. The market does not go up and down from week 40 to week 40. That would be too easy. The turning points hide themselves. The Dow index has been selling off for about 4 weeks. Looking back, it could be said that the bull move is already over and the mainstream just has not yet recognized it. This is how the cycle stays hidden. I don't expect the end of the world stock market crash, only a sharp correction of valuation until further hints such as Kyron news or other symbolic news.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I found an interesting link between the summer solstice and the skull. Look at this picture....

Read about it here at this linked article on the Scarab, Ankh, and Djed.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

So, what do you think was today's signal? The EU not accepting Greece's deal? The Boston Bomber officially being sentenced to death? The well-timed wikileaks article on US spying on France? The business about the Southern flag? Or the whitehouse chef who died on Sunday but which was only reported today?
Interested to hear your views.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sagarmatha

All those stories are interesting. The bomber sentenced on John the Baptist's day is a wink and a nod. The EU financial trouble is part of the ongoing plan. What is the plan? I don't know. Bad news will take the market down though. There will probably be a crisis of some sort in the near future. The flag story is.... I don't know. The chef story.... I don't know. It is all too complex to know fully. Just like studying JFK assassination is too complex to know fully. One thing I do think is possible is that the church shooter kid is a patsy and he is smart enough to know it so he allows cops to take him into custody without a fight. He even says he did it. The problem with Oswald is that he was smart enough to know he was a patsy and dumb enough to tell it in front of the television camera. That is why he had to be killed. I will be watching the Charleston kid's story closely. He is in a difficult spot.

Oh, and there is not a signal today. No need for it. There has already been a signal to tell us that the stocks are going questing up to the place of the skull and we have already arrived there. Now we go down until something shocks us into realization that the downward move is over. I believe it will be news near the winter solstice. This idea is built into the summer solstice peak. Notice the cycle peak is not the Dow Jones stock chart peak. It stays hidden. The idea is that 41 weeks ago you were told to unload and position yourself for a turn downwards. You were told that the time allowed to do this will be the full 40 week period. Then the market starts selling (this week up on Monday and Tuesday only to sell all the way back down on Wednesday) until the bearish move is over and the next bullish move begins. Obviously Thursday (Thor's day with his hammer) and Friday (the goddess day) will be important to the markets. I expect a smashing down on Thursday and a wicked witch of a Friday.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Anybody who has watched trading markets for any time realizes that the people who get paid to do the transactions (ie. brokers) always want to do the most transactions no matter the outcome. Thus you get the days that start to trade above the previous close only to turn down midday and trade below the previous close. That way the traders can do the most transactions above and below the "market" as it was set by the previous day's closing price.

This is exactly what happened to the Dow index this week. On Monday and Tuesday the trade was above the "market". Wednesday took the price down below the market and Thursday and Friday held prices below the market. All week long for 5 trading sessions the traders haggled it out above and below last week's market closing price only to leave it below. It was a down week. It was a classic down week in which buyers could not muster enough buying power to elevate the price and keep it there. Everybody who is bought into the index is now holding stock of lesser value. They still believe in holding these fluctuating assets, but they have lost a little bit of value. The classic reason for holding is to receive dividend payments no matter what the price of the stock. That is the bought in position. Those are the people who believe in the country and don't sell out. They buy in. The traders on the other hand are moving in and out skimming profit from a liquid pool of money.

Week number 1 is complete. The new 40-week period has begun to the downside. Week 23 will mark the beginning of the Sagittarius zodiac sign on November 22. Or you could say that November 22 will mark the beginning of Week 23. The Sagittarius (Chiron) time is from November 22 to December 21. December 22 is the Winter Solstice. So I am looking for something at that time. The story brings us right back to the number 23, the solstice number. 23.5 degrees above and below the equator, or 47 degrees of Sun movement. Like that old story of the 47th problem or something?

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The Greek drama unfolds. There is a hidden hand at work. What is next for Greece? Invasion?

The sun travels to 23.5 degrees north of the equator and 23.5 degrees south of the equator. None of you Freemasons had anything to say about the 47th Problem of Euclid. That is fascinating.

We are starting Week 3. Specifically 2-5-3 on Sunday, July 5, 2015.

Friday's trading left the Dow Jones Industrial Average sitting just above the mundane 200-day moving average and just a bit below the esoteric 40-week moving average. The news so far today is indicating a stock market selloff on Monday. I wonder how the talking heads are going to armchair quarterback this one.

What are the star charts indicating? Is anybody experiencing any interesting Lodge meetings lately? Any whispers of significance? Did your elderly neighbor know about Holly Bobo? Any lectures on skulls? Any corporate workers privy to business cycle news? Are all these events just completely random and humans are galactic ants in a universal sandpit?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Thursday, July 16, 2015, [ 2-5-4 ]

NASDAQ closes at all time high.
The Dow is in a very precarious position above the 40th WEEK closing price of 18015.95.
Watch closely what happens tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I always check out this guy's public page. He hasn't updated it in a while. He predicted the Sept 08 crash to the t. He has finally updated and his is what he says.

Do you know what is about to go viral?
Another round of the collapse of the 401K – unless folks wake up – to avoid negative impact.

We are very close – very close – to another crash. And if you are fretting China or Greece – you are wasting valuable time. Because there are other issues and indicators that are much more significant. And those, are the indicators I follow every day. And, and – and – from what I can see (even after 7 years of doing this) still – nobody else follows the indicators that truly can/may/will fatally impact your investments regardless of what form those investments may be (i.e.401k/529/pension/personal investment) more than IDo.

enronnext101.wordpress.com...
edit on 7/16/2015 by concerned190 because: (no reason given)

(post by kranwan removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I wonder what was indicated by the stock market shutting down briefly on July 8th?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This ATS thread talks about the man with 1200 guns and 230,000 cash. A seriously oddball story of a dead man found under mysterious circumstances. It makes news around the globe via AP News service so everybody who needs to see it can see it.

The number 12 and 23 are there. 12 is a number associated with hero stories and 23 is the number associated with the summer solstice.

Plus the guy is said to have owned an SUV designed to be driven underwater. Under water.

The stock market continues downward....

And I saw that the 40th week South Carolina church shooter has been charged with 33 Federal crimes. 33. 9 people dead and 33 charges. The big market selloff is underway but we have not been told why yet. As it develops there will have to be a major reason for the selloff. Stay tuned.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This is Saturday, August 15, 2015, the end of Week 8. We are concluding Greater Step 2, Lesser Step 5, Week 8. I am getting an idea slowly forming in my mind about an upcoming event. First I want to tell you about a dream I had.

In the dream I entered into a building and walked over to the elevator. I stepped inside and looked at the control panel and saw that there were three buttons numbered 1, 2 and 3. I pressed 3 and the elevator began moving. I felt like the device was moving downward. When the doors opened I could see what looked like a windowless basement. The elevator had indeed moved down. I thought that was strange so I stayed in the elevator and pressed button number 1. The elevator moved back up to the first floor. Then I looked again at the control panel and there was a button labelled 6/7. I pressed it and the elevator moved down presumably to the seventh basement, or some lower level designated as the 6 & 7 level. When the doors opened I could see a dark room that appeared to be some sort of unused basement level with this strange 6 & 7 designation. I got out of the elevator and walked around a bit before getting back into the elevator only to look at the control panel again and see a new button labelled 19. I pressed it, and the elevator quickly moved downward toward sub-level 19. This time when the doors opened I could see a well lit room constructed of steel and glass like the interior of a large building. I could see a man and a woman. The woman asked the man ''who is this guy and what is he doing here?'' and the man replied ''I don't know, but he is not afraid.'' I could now see that the room was not a basement. It was actually a ground level room made of steel beams and large glass windows. It was lit by sunlight. This confused me because I was certain the elevator had been moving downward. The woman looked at me again and asked ''would you like to see our pool?'' She led me outside so I could see a large swimming pool with a long water slide going down to yet another large swimming pool far below. I woke up.

Now when I see stories like this I notice the numbers that are being used. Obviously 3 and 7 are magic numbers used in all types of religious and philosophical stories around the world. The combination of 6 & 7 is curious because I am researching a cycle of 7 greater steps of 6 lesser steps. The number 19 puzzled me. I remembered 19 hijackers of the September 11 WTC event. I Googled "number 19 symbolism" and read the common ideas. A couple of days later I realized that we are approaching August 19th on Wednesday and that rang a bell in my mind. Wednesday is a day for receiving messages from Mercury. So I began to think that my dream was indicating something about to happen on Wednesday. My mind came to this conclusion...

I am now thinking that the building I entered was on top of a cliff. The elevator was not taking me underground but rather down the side of the cliff. I think something may precipitate a steep drop in the stock market perhaps on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. We could see a plunge down to the 19th at which time the stock market pools up before sliding down toward another pool at a lower level. The 40th Week church shooter is said to be charged with 33 crimes for killing 9 people and we are about to start the 9th week. We are in the 2nd Greater Step (Great Mother, think ''Isis'') and the 5th Lesser Step (the Slaying of the Dragon). On Sunday we start the 9th Week of 40 and the time count is 2-5-9.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
And I just noticed that August 19th is the Wednesday of week 33 this year. Tomorrow, Sunday, begins the 33rd week of the year 2015.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
So the 40th Week church shooter story gives us two numbers indicating ''weeks''. We have the number 9 for the ninth week of the 40-week count, and the number 33 for the thirty-third week of the year. The stock market is below the previous Week 40 closing price and I am looking for a decisive move down to the next lower level before the market finds support and puddles up in a sideways channel. Then another slide down to another lower level before pooling up again probably near the end of the 40 weeks just in time for another signal to let us know what will happen in the next 40 weeks.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Isn't that interesting? Today's down move paints a rather dismal image on the Dow chart. We are back at October 2014 levels. The NASDAQ and S&P500 charts look weakened though not as badly as the Dow. The Dow is the leading indicator.

"Questing" is an upward movement. The summer solstice is the place of the skull. The implied turning point. Apparently the 9th week of the 40 count, and the 33rd week of the 52 count, is a decisive week. This 40-week cycle ends in the week of Wednesday, March 23, 2016. I expect the downward movement to continue. The following 40-week cycle runs down to Christmas of 2016. Probably Kyron just before Christmas, around winter solstice, as a definitive up signal. Chiron being placed in the sky as the constellation Sagittarius. Sent upwards at the gate of the gods.

But until then... The Anti-quest!!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I have some additional information that will help to correct any misconceptions.

I've been going back through my archive of information and I have been dwelling upon something that happened on New Years Eve 2014. On New Years Eve of 2014 I experienced a symbolic communication. It is clear to me now that the communication was pointing me to a future date of New Years Eve 2016.

I'm on this path now that features Kyron Horman on New Years Eve 2016. Does that sound logical?

In a previous post I predicted news of Kyron Horman under the zodiac sign of Sagittarius 2016. That would place the event somewhere on a calendar in the range of November 23, 2016 to December 21, 2016 and definitely not on New Years Eve. In terms of the cycle these dates represent week 35 to week 39. The type of encrypted communication I am researching actually occurs in week 40 from Sunday to Saturday. So the timing of my previous Kyron Horman prediction could not possibly occur under the zodiac sign of Sagittarius. New Years Eve happens in Capricorn.

In fact, the news of Kyron Horman will occur in the 40th week and most likely on the last day, Saturday, which will place it precisely at the final day of cycle date 2-6-40 and on the calendar date 12-31-2016, or New Years Eve under the zodiac sign of Capricorn, the goat.

This corrects the previous misinformation.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Ow man, this is AWESOME!

You guys are all... telling your side of the story. I LOVE IT!
Have to admit I did only glance over most of the posts, but that was some of the best mouse scrolling ever!
I also like the fact that after a while someone else just takes the ball and starts running. Quite a group effort.

I think I have a rough idea of the topic here. It's about public information containing coded information to make money on the exchange. Right??
Yeah thought so, awesome.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Another shooter story with 9 killed.

A ship El Faro lost at sea with 33. El Faro means something like lighthouse or beacon. On board were 28 Americans ( 4 x 7).

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Coast Guard says search for missing El Faro crew to end at sunset on Wednesday.
Read more at the AP News link.

This is the time to watch the market movement very closely. The Coast Guard was QUESTING for 33 men lost at sea and are calling off the search at SUNSET on Mercury's day.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Is anybody out there? Are you starting to get an idea how this thing works? The quest is an upward movement like the brave knight quests up the mountain to the dragon's lair in order to rescue the damsel in distress. The quest is upward in consciousness and stock charting.

When the quest for missing sailors is called off then the stock market is about to turn and head back down the mountain. Get it? The language is coded.

Another one... look back at September 16, 2015. The Clockboy hoax. The stock market topped out and turned down on the news of Clockboy. It was a timing signal. Obama tells small businessmen "you didn't build that" but he says Clockboy built a clock. All Clockboy did was take an off-the-shelf alarm clock out of its case and put it into another case. Clockboy secreted an alarm away in a small pencil case and the President of the United States of America gushes over the so-called genius of Clockboy. It was a Meida hoax. It was a signal.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join