It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big secret is.....

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

December 6th is Saturday of the 12th week. So what are you saying??

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Just wondering if you could give me your insight about that particular date.
I think we may well witness some event around the 6th but it's too long and too surreal to detail here ... probably through a dedicated post.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
Here is an article you may find worth of interest :

Is The Stock Market Driven Mainly by BS ?

That is a dumb article. It is not worthless, but dumb. The guy's name is Shiller. He is shilling for a dum-dee-dum market. The word ''deflation'' is in quotation marks. Dumb. There is no global deflation. Cease allowing yourself to be pacified by such dumb articles.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
Just wondering if you could give me your insight about that particular date.
I think we may well witness some event around the 6th but it's too long and too surreal to detail here ... probably through a dedicated post.

Then dedicate your own post. I'd love to read it.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
You know what this kind of statement is worth, mostly on a 'conspirationist website' .
Let's say that there are two kind of lunatics who pretend they can fly.
The common ones that climb on top of the buildings and try to prove their point by jumping in the air.
And second category, like me, who humbly try to take off from the ground floor.
We know in the end of the journey, they will both land next to each other anyway.

What is interesting is that you are not making prediction or prophecies.
You are not jumping from the top of the building either.
You managed to track the evolution of the world situation through market evolution.

I will let you know if I manage to finally put all the pieces together and publish it in a thread.

About economics, I'm an IT guy but I happen through my various customer experiences to work for an asset management company. Having had the opportunity to experience the microcosm of the traders from the inside, I can tell you that it's not always validated statistics that forces their decision when it comes to investment decisions.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Then what forces their decisions?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: XXX777

Then what forces their decisions?

You happened to produce 26 pages of thread on the subject ...

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I get it.

MSM delivers 'news items' that are actually taken from a 'play-book'.

on 3 hut hut...hut.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I had another dream about secrecy. A woman was holding an antenna, like a car radio antenna, in her hand and pointing it at me. Then I was shown to lock my car doors with the keys inside in the ignition switch and the car engine was running. It was as if she was telling me that I need to lock my keys inside my living vehicle, or keep my knowledge inside myself instead of broadcasting it. This is getting good.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: XXX777

As a Belgian, I'm used to surrealism and this is very handy when you realise how surreal is our world :

Nothing new for you I guess in this video.
If the communication is so obvious by some, why should you hide yourself ?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Not only language, but the intention behind it. I can see how we are constantly lying and misleading ourselves from the truth. I think because we FEAR to know. Knowledge can literally make you go insane. But it's necessary in order to understand life better.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Today is the beginning of Week 7. It should be as Week 1 was. A straight shot to the Moon. I expect a rocket rally in the Dow.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
One could imagine the central Bank Of Japan knows about the 40-week cycle. Their market is going to the Moon. That is the type of stuff I would never predict. But I'll take it. Gladly. And just wait for Kyron.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: XXX777

America and Japan are going to do it again. Japan is going to smash Europe and China this time.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Rocket shot!!

Nice lift off. Thanks to the BOJ. Notice how the 3rd Type 3rd Round 33rd Week level comes into play on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week. We had FED talk on Wednesday and now BOJ easing on Friday. The Japanese Nikkei 225 went ballistic today. The Yen sank. Dollar lifted up. We ''ended'' our Quantitative Easing and Japan stepped up to continue the inflation.

Have a nice weekend. Next week should be equally as spectacular. Maybe we'll see irrational exuberance and Dow 20K by December?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Here is a thumbnail pic.

Click for full size.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: BLAQHAZE137

Do you see how the Sept 11, 2001 event happened on the Tuesday thirteen days after Wednesday of the previous Round's Week 40?

Look at this... August 29, 2001 is the Wednesday of Type 6, Round 4, Week 40. Add thirteen days and you land on Tuesday, September 11, 2001 which is Tuesday of Type 6, Round 5, Week 2. The archetype of Round 5 is the Slaying Of The Dragon. (Erich Neumann's archetype description comes from ''The Origins and History of Consciousness'' while the Round 5 idea is a Helena Blavatsky idea.)

Obama's media just did a 13 thing with the Wednesday of Type 3, Round 3, Week 40 announcement about Syria and then the Tuesday of Type 3, Round 4, Week 2 missile strikes on Syria in the headline news.

Those dates are Wednesday, September 10, 2014 and then thirteen days later Tuesday, September 23, 2014. Do you see anything in the planet/star charts that would indicate some alignment with this 40-week cycle thing I'm studying? I see things happening 13 days after the gateway days. There is really something really strange going on. Do you see any planet/star alignments with the 40th weeks? The 40th week is the week that carries a signal encoded to indicate to you the movement that is going to happen in the next 40 weeks. If there is some sort of planet/star language that can talk around these 40th weeks then I think that might be something significant. I still think that the planet/star chart thing is just too complex. It is easy to count weeks and follow a story, but to plot some complex circle chart thing is just way too much to ask anybody to do. That is like something the wise man on the mountain does and nobody else except for monks or something.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Z77ZABCD
Lol ... i think we're all a bit crazy in here.

So have did i get the count right ~ in the previous post? Does the 6-6-40 end on the same date as yours? If so thats great, ill start counting it and see what i can find.

Also... what do you think of the 60wk cycle idea? does that fit into your system?

No, Donny, there is no 60 week cycle. OK? You are in a world of pain, Donny. This is the 40 week cycle we're talking about here.

My 6-6-40 date is the Rescue of Elizabeth Smart. It is like total genius. You can't miss it. On Wednesday, March 12, 2003 Elizabeth Smart is rescued. She had been missing for EXACTLY 280 days. Went missing June 5, 2002. Returned March 12, 2003. Wednesday to Wednesday. Even George Bush would later comment about hearing that Elizabeth Smart had experienced some strange wedding. Rapt they say. Wrapped up into Heaven. Raped daily as the sensationalist news would have you believe.

The ''Rescue Of The Captive'' is the title that Erich Neumann gives to one of his stages of conscious development. It just so happens to be the sixth in the series of things that Neumann is writing about. He is German. He is a student of Freud. He moved to Tel Aviv and wrote some really amazing stuff. This guy has to be considered. This Erich Neumann the stuffy German Jew man writing psychoanalysis for you, man, reveals the clues for you to break through, man. And Blavatsky is writing about similar stuff seventy years earlier.

So after thinking and thinking and thinking I finally decided that the actual date of Elizabeth Smart's rescue would be the Wednesday of the last week of the last round of the last type. It is the perfect time for Mercury to arrive and tell you that all is well and the new thing is about to arrive. The woman is about to give birth. I decided that March 12, 2003 was the midpoint of Week 40. Thursday and Friday could bring additional news. Saturn's Saturday would be the last day. Sol's Sunday would start Week 1 of Type 1, Round 1, or 1-1-1. So the most recent 6-6-40 is the week of Sunday, March 9, 2003 to Saturday, March 15, 2003. The next week, the week of Sunday, March 16, 2003 to Saturday, March 22, 2003 is what I call 1-1-1.

And remember that the alpha is the omega. The Rescue Of Elizabeth Smart is the end of one big cycle and the beginning of another. By the time we reach the next Wednesday we will say ''one'' and be off to the races as dictated by the previous week's lesson.

To recap, we go from 6-6-40 (March 12, 2003) to 1-6-40 (October 17, 2007). Then crash. The mainstream media likes to call it the crash of 2008. And they blame it on George Bush. By early 2009, in the week I call 2-2-32, the market bottoms and begins a giant bull rally that will last for almost 6 years. Why 2-2-32? It is (arche)TYPE 2 and ROUND 2. The Great Mother. Squared. At Week 32 She begins to build the new bull market. Then we climb and climb upwards. You can read about Obama's clever speech, and Los 33 Chilean miners, all signifying events and teaching moments. You eventually get to Mandela's death in the 3-2-40. The Wednesday of Type 3 - Round 2 - Week 40 is December 4, 2013. It is December 5th when they record Mandela's death on Thor's Thursday. It is Round 2, the Great Mother who is also the Terrible Mother. She gives and takes away. This sacrificial Week 40 brings Type 3 - Round 3. This is the Round when the stock market channels up for 20 weeks and breaks out in Week 21 to climb higher for 20 weeks. Then 12 more weeks of Type 3 - Round 4. Perhaps a price peak here. By the time 8 more weeks pass by we will arrive at the pivot point half way through and the time will be 3-4-20, 140 weeks into the third Type, or January 28, 2015.

The 140 is half of 280. I get it now. Ha ha.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

300 weeks of bull rally up to the first week of December...

Pivot point is 150 weeks on from March 8, 2009. Notice how the market makers are running ahead of the line as they create market hype before the pivot. Then after the pivot they are running below the line as they buy at a discount to support the second half of the rally.

Ultimately the market tops at Dow 19K. Nineteen.

This chart looks really cool right now.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
The biggest problem that I have with any person that belongs to a "Secret Society Organization" is the fact that they and their Secret Society Organization Criminally and Immorally monopolizes every level of government. That's the reason why I am 100% against them all. A person cannot even run for President of these United States of America without having to play the Freemasonry, Skull & Bones, Illuminate, Bilderberg, Trilateral Commission, and Council on Foreign Relations Game.
We wonder why not only is our beloved Nation These United States of America so damned screwed up, but the whole damned world too. It's the previously mentioned organizations that are the Criminal Elements of the "WHY, WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, AND HOW" our entire Earthly Civilization is going to Hell in a Handbasket.
These "Secret Society" have offered not one damned thing, not one damned idea, not one damned cure for illnesses, and not one damned solution to World Peace. Every damned thing about all of these Criminals revolves around $MONEY$ and how they personally and their friends can profit from the Suffering of the People.
I am reminded of Isaiah Chapter 59 KJV BIBLE that speaks so clearly about this.
National Corruption and the Consequent Suffering of the People is what Isaiah Chapter 59 KJV BIBLE speaks of.
Today, we have these organizations controlling Law Enforcement that jails a 90 year old man in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida for simply having the mind, heart, and soul of God Almighty, and Yeshuwa Jesus Christ in feeding the homeless and needy. They control the City Councils around our Nation, State Houses of Legislation, and Washington, DC.
These Sinister-evil, Pathologicaly Insane people need to a bullet put between their pathetic eyes.
These people are of Lucifer Satan the devil.

The answer to 1984 is 1776!
DON'T TREAD ON ME!
CULPEPPER MINUTE MEN!
LIVE FREE OR DIE!
MOLON LABE!
III%'ERS!
DEATH TO THE SATANIC POLICE STATE!
DEATH TO THE SATANIC GLOBAL ELITE!
DEATH TO TYRANNY!
DEATH TO THE SATANIC NEW WORLD ORDER!

new topics

top topics