It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big secret is.....

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
So here is my new thought.

We saw the Holly Bobo news this week, 3-3-40. It is another example of a high-profile missing person case utilized as a medium to send a message at a controlled time.

Remember the Kyron Horman case? Kyron Horman was reported missing on Friday, June 4, 2010. If you add 234 weeks (234 is an Earth number) the target date for the discovery of Kyron is Friday, November 28, 2014, the 11th week, Type 3 - Round 4 - Week 11.

You know I have been thinking the Dow is going to top in the 12th week, 3-4-12. But now I am thinking that the 12th week might be some sort of Judas week. Perhaps the trick is to be out of the market by end of business Friday of Week 11, November 28, 2014.

The other thing is 432 weeks divided by 52 weeks per year equals 4.5 years. Four and one half. Or in the cycle 4 and 20, which is the turning point indicated by Blavatsky when she says the third type turns half way through, or three and a half, that is Type 3 - Round 4 - Week 20. So I think the discovery of Kyron Horman could signal the market top. It could be an inflection point, but more likely a ridge on a key, at the top of the range, or some early glimpse of the actual ending of the Bull market that is to occur on time in the last week of January.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Look how the closing price of the 33rd week is supported in the 40th week. The market has a way of retracing in order to allow plenty of time to get your position right.

I fully expect next week to begin a rapid advance until at least the 11th week and perhaps the 12th week as I've previously described.
edit on 13-9-2014 by XXX777 because: image

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
We are in the first week of round 4.

Last week, the 40th week of round 3, we saw Obama talk about some soldiering in the Middle East. That was the 223rd week of Kyron's disappearance. 223. Eleven weeks later will be 234 weeks of Kyron's disappearance.

Are you star guys seeing any of those parans things that make sense?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: XXX777
a reply to: corsair00

Do the stories that you know coincide with this sort of story I am reading in the news?

Today is Wednesday, September 10, 2014, Type 3, Round 3, Week 40. This is the 40th Wednesday. This is what I know as the actual gateway between the cycle ending and the cycle starting. I always look for news thirteen days later. This year it lands on Tuesday, September 23, within a fortnight.

Two Wednesdays ago Obama's speech told us about increased military action in the Middle East.
Thirteen days later on Tuesday, September 23, we get airstrikes in Syria.
The adventure continues.
This is the second week of the fourth round.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Oh, great. Now I find out about the Shemitah cycle?!

Why didn't somebody tell me?

Apparently today, Wednesday 24, 2014 is the end of the 6th year of this Shemitah cycle.

Does anybody know what this means for the upcoming 7th year?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I want to document some observations on Wednesday's market activity. I felt very disturbed by the trading today. I felt as if I could not understand it and I quickly began to have feelings of self-doubt and worrying that I was wrong in my interpretation of the cycle and the signals. I am very tuned in and I definitely felt shaken. Another trader I spoke to today had basically the same feeling about today's sell-off. It was not expected. It was definitely noticed. My friend (who does not know the cycle, but has a degree from a respected university) said that he believed today was a fluke, a strange day that really did not indicate a further sell-off, but rather some sort of odd panic that really had no foundation in reality. He told me that he expected the market to continue upward. He is trading using statistical analysis and common methods.

I have found what I believe to be very revealing information on the Business Insider website. Keep in mind that this website is talking to people in this industry, and the general public is not really going to understand what is going on. The article I linked contains enough information in it to allow me to relax and accept the move for what it is. The move today was a heroic move. We saw a powerful manipulation of market prices in order to help a friend in need. This is it. We are here in the time period of the hero.

First, notice that the ''news'' is actually rumor.

Then notice the tricky language used... ''Rumors that a hedge fund is in trouble'' and ''chatter about a large "institutional player" exiting positions in nearly 200 different stocks''.

Do you understand? Can you make sense of these two hints? Here is how I interpret this information, which is rumor, not news for the general public...

Hedge funds are seeking to make profit from down moves. A hedge fund would enjoy today's down move. Ask yourself why would the market move down on rumor of a hedge fund in trouble? What could trouble a hedge fund? A sudden realization that the market is going to move rapidly higher could trouble a hedge fund. A down move could allow a hedge fund to cover and exit their position. In other words, some hedge fund found itself on the wrong side of the market and needed a large down day to correct their position. They needed help.

Who can move the market? Literally, who has the financial power to bludgeon the market and momentarily push it down?

I will tell you now that ''large'' players are not in the habit of making sudden movements that disturb the market. They do not make waves. A large ''institutional player'' will slowly build a position or unload a position over the course of days or weeks so they don't leave a footprint for you to notice. You may notice churning in a sideways channel, but you are not going to easily know who is buying or selling. Market participants are not in the market to destroy each other. They are there cooperating with each other to a certain extent. When you see a huge movement of obvious selling you are seeing something deliberate. What bothered market observers today was the absence of any real negative news that would precipitate this big sell-off today. It felt odd. It seemed out of place.

I am telling you that what we saw today was an heroic action in the market. Somebody, we will probably never know, stepped in and beat the market down today so that their friend could cover their short position and either stand aside as the market thrusts upwards. I fully believe that we are going to see a swift market advance to a much higher level. The hedge fund does not know the cycle, but they are a valued friend of somebody who knows the cycle and has the power to literally move the market in the direction necessary. It is commonly understood that heavy pressure can manipulate the market temporarily. It is not a secret. It is just fact. This is why large traders to not jump in or out of large positions all at once. They move slowly so as not to disturb the market. In doing so, they achieve favorable prices for themselves without inflicting damage on others. You have to understand that the money supply is near infinite. These guys are not trying to hurt each other. That would make a nice market. They are very conscious of what they are doing. Some have more information than others, and it is very obvious to me that some big size hero stepped up to assist an ally today. I do not know how long this downturn will last, but I assume that the hedge fund without cycle knowledge was not so large. They could have very well corrected their position today. The market could very easily launch upwards tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Media is running a picture of Alton Nolen, the Oklahoma beheading suspect, with one finger pointing upwards. This is a common religious sign and the Media is calling it the ISIS salute. Most Christian iconography will show the back of the hand. Alton Nolen is showing the front of his hand, but the gesture is similar.

It has been called the John the Baptist gesture. You know John was beheaded. And John was on the scene before Jesus.

We are in Type 3, Round 4, Week 3. I am looking for a 12 week movement in the stock market before the ceremonial killing of the bull.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Early in the dark morning hours we have the thieving Full Moon in the West, and then a lunar eclipse turned blood red by Earth's atmosphere just as the Sun rises in the East. The stock market is set up nicely for a rally after shaking out the loose hands. Those who sold on the dips will be sorry as the Hero rises.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
33rd week respected...

So far, so good.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Wha?!!

Today’s trading was a surprise. After yesterday’s FOMC minutes and the big rally in stocks I expected a continuation of that rally.

My dreams were all over the place. So many symbols I could not make much of it. I think I was getting a combination of emotional symbols dealing with my personal life and market symbols dealing with today’s trading.

I saw a building site with a new foundation being laid at a level higher than surrounding foundations. I also saw soldiers marching along the sides of a muddy field. I am thinking that this week, Week 4, is also serving to help any hedge funds that were heavily shorting the rally in week 1. The number 4 is the number of the Hero, so I could see it being the week that finally accomplishes that heroic task and lays a firm foundation for the next rally. Accounts are being squared up.

The weeks so far are following a pattern of archetypal significance.

Week 1 was up and away with a five day rally, the masculine All.

Week 2 was down, the material, the feminine Mother.

Week 3 was down sharply, the fall, but rallied to close above the previous 33rd week close, the Child.

Week 4 could also be a down week foreshadowing the coming fall of the Hero. We have to see what happens tomorrow. I still think Wednesday’s close above the previous 33rd week close is a significant indication as it occurred after the FOMC minutes. You can often see whipsaw movements on the intraday charts after these important central bank announcements. Today could be some sort of whipsaw move on the daily charts. Again, I am surprised and nervous. The market is very good at creating this type of second guessing. Tomorrow should be very interesting.

There is no mistaking the occurrence of the 40th Week Holly Bobo announcement. What I think is significant is the search for ginseng leading up to the discovery of the skull. We have yet to see the heroic quest that was begun in the first week of this Round. We are ultimately under the third archetype here, in the fourth round and the fourth week. I think we are being shown a microcosm of the macrocosm in the four weeks so far.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
This is the sickest. I heard that Friday's trading had taken the Dow down to negative for the year. I thought that was weird. I thought the market had been climbing for quite a while. So I went to look at the chart. Sure enough the starting point was a bit above the ending point Friday, October 10, 2014.

Then I used the date calculator to determine that October 10, 2014 was 282 days away from January 1, 2014.

calculation 1-1-2014 to 10-10-2014

HALFWAY is 141 days, or the 22nd of May. No way. Yeah. Yeah way. Look at the chart...

So below, as above. Gnarly. You can connect two points with a straight line or a sin wave. Hello. Shinin'!

Tonight I read news about the IMF making 'bold' moves to help the global recovery. Pump more money.

Finance ministers seek to boost global recovery

Then I started thinking again about my dream. I saw a foundation built higher than the surrounding foundations. I saw that the soldiers in my dream were marching on opposite sides of the field. Both groups were marching in the same direction away from the foundation. Bulls and Bears are playing the same game in the same direction. They both know the ultimate direction. They enact a battle scene.

So the new level is in place. So far this year the market has gone down and up to back down again to end where it started. The only thing left is the impulse move to the next level. I believe that is up. A rocket launch upwards. The whole thing aligns with the fifth week. It is accomplished in the fourth week and the fifth week is going to begin the march upwards to the place of skulls.

She is a sexy beast.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Prediction: October months Scorpio betrays the "Sun" = stock market crash

1929, 24 oct crash
1987, 19 oct crash
2008, 19 oct crash (exactly 20 yrs after)

2014 ... pos on 18th & 25th oct (Saturn days)
edit on 16-10-2014 by Z77ZABCD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Z77ZABCD

Thank you for posting the dates of stock market crashes. I do not think we are going to see a crash this month. Check out the disappearance of Kyron Horman. His kidnap date plus 234 weeks is Friday of the 11th Week of this 4th Round. It will also be the 299th week of the current bull market. Look at a weekly chart of the Dow and see that the bull market began March 8, 2009. Kyron's 234th week of disappearance is Friday, November 28, 2014. That is also the 11th week of this Type 3, Round 4. A news story broadcast on Friday, November 28 would signal the top of the market. Especially if they announce they have found the skull of Kyron similar to the way they announced the skull of Holly Bobo. Kyron's death announcement would coincide with the number 234 as it relates to material mortal existence. Then the next week, the 12th week would be the top of the bull market, and also the 300th week of the bull market. 300 represents the cross upon which Jesus was crucified. 300 soldiers marching upwards to the place of the skull.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
300 weeks of bull rally up to the first week of December...

Pivot point is 150 weeks on from March 8, 2009. Notice how the market makers are running ahead of the line as they create market hype before the pivot. Then after the pivot they are running below the line as they buy at a discount to support the second half of the rally.

Ultimately the market tops at Dow 19K. Nineteen.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
What are you trying to tell... Can you please elaborate?? Half the things you said were bouncer...

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: panickydickhead

I ramble on and on, but thank you for the reply. I have been studying a time cycle in the stock market for about 11 years. So this thread, which is two years old, and started on April Fool's day no less, is actually a work in progress. I'm talking to myself in hopes of finding new information. I make a lot of mistakes. I do think I am on track now as a few interesting dates have lined up with interesting news stories in the mainstream news broadcasts. Everything is here in this thread. You will have to decipher my rambling. I am getting close, so close to figuring this out. I have had two dreams lately indicating to me that I need to stop. In one, a was given a helmet with a flashlight attachment. That was for protection and illumination. In another dream I was given an apron to wear, like the apron a cook wears or you wear when you are grilling on the patio. I believe that dream was telling me to guard my thoughts. Soon I will have to stop posting. Get it now before it is removed. In fact, I'll probably request this thread deleted when I see a real solid hit with one of my predictions be that Kyron or the first week of December or the last week of January. The cycle is real. I know it is real and I can't stop following it. But the time will come when I stop posting. I notice the Freemasons here don't get involved much so I think they are shying away. All evidence of something good.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Seems possible for me as well on the 1st week of December.
But what if it takes places during the week-end ?
Full moon ?
9 month after ...

edit on 22-10-2014 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

This is the 6th week. I think Kyron news on Friday of the 11th week and then the Dow tops in the 12th week which would be the Judas week. It should sprint up that week and be followed by an equally large down week in the 13th week. That would be a classic market move. Up big one week, down big the next week. The candlestick chart would look like two towers at the top of the market.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
It's not just market related. You managed to track the evolution of those cycles through market evolution.
This is because the 'great entanglement' around which our world is build can manifest itself through markets (systemic risk is a good example).
Money is unfortunately the main common ingredient of our lives wherever we live.
It's just not gonna be market related. The whole perception of our world will eventually change.

Can you see if you can find anything for 6th December this year ? It's the day Saint-Nicolas is supposed to bring the toys to the kids here in Belgium ...

edit on 22-10-2014 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Here is an article you may find worth of interest :

Is The Stock Market Driven Mainly by BS ?

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join