It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big secret is.....

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
You only see a small portion of it right now and only parts of your theory are true. The number one thing to remember is that no people are aware of what you are begining to see. This is spirit communication and this is how they can look you in the eyes and honestly say that you are crazy to them because they do not know they are doing it. This communication between spirits happens every day in common conversations that will have nothing to do with the message being conveyed to the other side.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: evictiongnostic
So I mostly thought this all seemed crazy as with most people in this thread. However I took your date of Nelson Mandela's death and tried applying your 40 weeks to it. So 280 days. I used a calculator and a calender and what day is exactly 40 weeks from his death?

September 11, 2014.

Definitely weird.

Definitely.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
You only see a small portion of it right now and only parts of your theory are true. The number one thing to remember is that no people are aware of what you are begining to see. This is spirit communication and this is how they can look you in the eyes and honestly say that you are crazy to them because they do not know they are doing it. This communication between spirits happens every day in common conversations that will have nothing to do with the message being conveyed to the other side.

Which portion? And what parts?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
The secret money masters continue steering stock prices.

Mainstream Media is not yet calling this market breakout. I imagine they are building suspense and waiting for a decisive daily high above the recent intra-day highs.

The story is different for those that watch the 40-Week cycle. The chart has been showing us a breakout for two weeks running…

Here is a daily chart showing the closing price of Week 40 (horizontal line near middle of chart) and the highest daily closing price in the 20-week series (horizontal line near top of chart). Look at the inset to see that in Week 21 the Wednesday closing price was a new daily high and Friday closed lower but still created a new weekly high. By the time trading comes to a close on Friday of Week 22 there is a new daily high and a second new weekly high printed on the charts…

We are two weeks into the new movement. I expect a bullish market for 18 more weeks. Then we enter into Type 3 Round 4. At that time I expect a consolidation pattern that will ultimately resolve into a topping pattern and a total reversal of the market. After that, an extended bearish movement should last about two years. The reversal date is January 28, 2015. The week of January 25 to January 31 will be the reversal week. This market top will most likely be caused by some sort of crisis. Markets can move up inexplicably with bulls following blindly, but they need shocking news to turn the crowd sentiment bearish.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
This thread is two years old, and if you just tuned in you are probably confused.
This thread is about the secret method of communicating the intentions of the stock market. (the Dow Jones index is the key graphical indicator in this method).

Media stories coincide with the secret time cycle, and these stories are used as public displays of power and/or to teach others the method.

The message is broadcast in public, but if you are not familiar with occult teachings and symbolism you will not notice the message.

This is the greatest conspiracy nobody is talking about. It is actually a conspiracy that YOU can participate in from the comfort of your home.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
We just completed Type 3 - Round 3 - Week 26.
After the first 20 weeks of consolidation, and the breakout in Week 21, the Dow continues upward...

Round 3 will conclude in the second week of September 2014...

The cycle will turn in the last week of January 2015. That will be Type 3 – Round 4 – Week 20. This pivot point is based upon time, not price.

Round 4 is called Birth Of The Hero, and I have seen the number 12 play a significant role in previous 4th Rounds. It is possible that the Dow reaches its highest price in the first week of December 2014. That will be Type 3 – Round 4 – Week 12.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I just went back and read this thread from the start. Ha! Two years ago I sounded crazy.

My guesses where all over the place. The 40-week cycle is there, but my interpretation of it is not always correct. You can tell which ones are accurate and which ones are just me speculating.

I think I'm locked on now.

I think I've got it figured out for a couple of years in advance.

This is Wednesday, June 18, 2014, Type 3 - Round 3 - Week 28.

If you read Blavatsky you will no doubt be aware that she talks about types and races. I talk about types and rounds because the word race is so emotionally charged.

This market is going up until January and then down for two years. We might see an actual price high in the first week of December as the turning point disguises itself, but the ultimate turning point is precisely the last week of January which is the 20th Week of the 4th Round.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Here is something else I've been thinking....

Look at the chart a couple posts before this post. If the market rallies for 20 weeks from Type 3 - Round 3 - Week 21 to Type 3 - Round 3 - Week 40, and then rallies another 12 weeks from 3-4-1 to 3-4-12 we will be set up after 32 weeks for the slaughter of the bull market. Like Mandela was laid to rest at the gateway between 3-2 and 3-3, so the market will be laid to rest after 32 weeks of the final rally.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: XXX777

Whoop Whoop Whoop !!!

You got the gift bubba!!

What you are doing is called reverse -extrapolation ,you are tuning into the english language dynamic content and context and are identifying patterns.For some people these codes or patterns are as easy as pie to identify and decipher.

I dont wish to encourage you to make free-will choices to endorse any religons but you are lucky,grab yourself a copy of whatever religous book fits the environment you are in ,sit down with it,and read it cover to cover,then do the same with another major doctrine,read the entire book and keep looking for patterns,you shall find many of them.You will learn the One True History of Humanity.It 100% has nothing to do with dietys or gods.None of the religous books do,and they all come from one single common source.Humanitys One True History.

I was laughing when gold was 268.00 an ounce because I was following the same program as you have recognised,I saw the pattern in unusual and controlled market moves in sectors not related to Gold BUT really very very related to Gold,and the rest just fell into place once I began paying attention to the media and online sources every time one of these sectors was mentioned,patterns quickly formed.They artificially held prices when and where they wanted and also inflated prices where and when they wanted,HOWEVER they could not hide the dynamic movement of fiscal influence,they are in constant movement,sometimes non-sensical at first movement,but it is all inter-related and there are definately call signs which use mainstream media to send data Globally.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hello xxx777

I just want to thank you for sharing your stuff here, and appreciate it. Ive joined this forum specifically to chat with you if thats ok. It wont let me send you private messages so am a bit cautious about sending you some stuff now.

Areas ive been researching are:
>Butterfly = Jackel & Hide
>"The true meaning of Apollo" = saturn dif sun god = satan = cronos = abaddon = apollyon = apollo (mithras)
>Saturn = Chevron = Lord of the Rings = Black sun = Black Cube
>Neptune & Nimrod = Lords of current-cy
>Phoenix = Pheonician

Can i ask you or your readers some off topic question please ~
1. I wonder why “moby dick” book is in so many films, whats the symbol please? is this a code book to refer to?
2. What does “Eva” or “Evie” of “V” mean? Is it a code for a new earth in europa? Is europa located at denver?

Im not a conspiracy nut, just enquiring mind late in the evenings lol. Lov your work. All the best

###

In relation to your thread:

Look for interviews with cuffs & collors as both symbols are corp chains. White, Blue, Black shirts shows what status you are. The tie is a noose, the colour denotes which lodge you belong to. Purple is common purpose. There are places you cant go without the proper shirt and tie, without showing what lodge is controlling you. This is extremely “off the cuff”

Look for numbers in films & song titles (top 3) as possible signifier's for the watchers on your dates

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hi again, id like to follow this game. Would you be prepared to explain how you do it please?

Do you have to be a member of stockcharts to access the $indu stock chart your using? website comes up as blank
Also what indicators are you using simple moving average? set on 40wk, 240wk?
Id like to reproduce the same chart as you are following … please can you advise, would be very much appreciated

What code words are you seeing in the headlines? is it theme based and not specific words?

Old headliners:
“Ban” Cosmeric Surgery
“Suspect” Found in Madaline Case
Wealthy Clintons “Use Trusts” to Limit Estate Tax "They Back"
Retirees Suffer Yet "Boom Enriches Brokers"
Russian $8.2 Trillion Oil Trove "Locked" Without U.S. Technology
Buffett "Warning Unheeded" as Catastrophe “Bond Sales Climb”
World Cup Produces "Arrest" of Mexican Drug Lord Going to Game

News headlines for wed 18th: We can work it out - rabbit-hutch is “too small” - 3x death stories - The party needs to be “put down” = so does that mean stock market is going to go down? … hmm interesting

btw the name ISIS is as dodgy as # imo, maat

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
(also i cant start my own thread, is there a waiting period)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Z77ZABCD

I am not looking for code words, but rather looking for information relating to themes or archetypal ideas. The six themes are....

1. World Creation
2. Great Mother
3. Separation of the World Parents
4. Birth of the Hero
5. Slaying of the Dragon
6. Rescue of the Captive

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Also, I am not using technical indicators on stock charts. I will look at them. I will see how the market interacts with these mundane indicators. I am not a member of Stockcharts.com so I am simply using the free charts. I like the way the candlestick charts look.

I believe the 40th Week is when signals are given in the mainstream media. We are currently in the 28th Week. Today is Saturday, June 21, 2014. This is the last day of Week 28. Sunday begins Week 29.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
hi xxx777, thanks for your reply. I like your ideas, and appreciate the time spent updating this thread.

ok so... look for something major that represents those 6 archetypes themes. Would you be prepared to do a piece on the themes and what they represent... i know youve gone into more details with a few of them.

Week 29. Do you have several counts going on at the same time? or do you wait until this round is completed its 40week count? Do you then start immediately a new count or wait for a bit?

I can see i can set those charts now, great stuff. I'll see if i can follow this too now.

Im going to keep a list of song titles too and see if that relates.

Thank you

edit on 22-6-2014 by Z77ZABCD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Im wondering... the 911 tragedy do you think this is the start of a long count for something. For me its like, a "blip" in our human consciousness. Just as traumatic as the flood 13,000yrs ago, where we forget a lot of our collective memory ~ which has been reworked with "his-story". Maybe a group are using this date as a marker, for further counts. Also there are a lot of companies named "reset" presumably change agents in lots of different areas. I wonder when the reset date is going to be... and in what form thats going to take. all the best

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   

You do realize there are 36 steps, right?

Each of those themes or ''types'' I listed occur over a period of time equal to 240 weeks or 6 ''rounds'' of 40 weeks each.

The 6 rounds have archetypal themes equal to the 6 types.

The three numbers I post that resemble a calendar date are the type-round-week instead of the year-month-day.

I am counting 1-1-1 to 1-1-2 to 1-1-40 to 1-2-1... to 6-6-40 to 1-1-1.

9-11 happened in 6-5-2, Type 6-Round 5-Week 2. Exactly 13 days after the gate.

The Elizabeth Smart event happened in 6-5-40. E.S. was ''returned'' in 6-6-40. The event clearly indicates an ending that gives rise to a beginning.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: BLAQHAZE137
a reply to: XXX777
... Your information is spot on, I offer you a little more information to perfect your research. You mastered the calendar, the calendar is also connected to parans (hint). Have a wonderful evening.

May i offer this please XXX777, did some digging for you.

In astrology, "Parans" occur when two or more celestial bodies are crossing the horizon and/or meridian at the same time.

Astro*Carto*Graphy = Astromapping = To the observer, the planets create a line across the earth. "Parans" are also places of intersection on the world. Theres several free bits of software that show this.

Thank you BLAQHAZE137, for sharing this ... Are you pointing at specific dates that combine planetary attributes, and their geolocations?.

For instance, it says some "parans" would give an indicator of favorable outcomes. So if it was finance for example, it would not only be about tuning into paran combinations when they cross at a specific time, and also about physically being on the planet somewhere.

Does that mean that some incidents that happen in the news are to do with "parans" ?. Or is it that ritual is involved in these locations to further a cause? ... please correct if thats the wrong direction.

Also are you looking just at venus (sirius)/sun cycles? ... as the software i have lists lunations, mercury cycles, solar & lunar returns

All the best
edit on 23-6-2014 by Z77ZABCD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Info Free programs: What Watch and Astrolog32 both have Astromapping

#In What Watch (sounds dodgy lol) theres a list in >data >venus cycle >planetary cycle = shows some dates of interest.
#In Astrolog32 theres an "astro-graph" page, listing intersections
#Theres also this for a quick check demo. astroapp.com...
#Not free: This app combines trading with astrology astroapp.com...

>Sun Symbol:Action, Vibrancy, Vitality, represents the actual company or person
>Moon Symbol: Emotion, Mystery, Intuition
>Mercury Symbol: Intellect, Understanding, communications, traveling and transportation, computer microprocessors, software and anything that mimics the mind
>Venus Symbol: Beauty, Harmony, Attraction, money and possessions of an easily movable nature
>Mars Symbol: Energy, Vigor, Initiative, sports, weapons and aggressiveness, energy and activities
>Jupiter Symbol: Belief, Travel, success and good fortune, expansion
>Saturn Symbol: Control, Deep Study, Fixation, Impediments, Contraction
>Uranus Symbol: Change, Invention, Revolution, the Internet, inventions, technology, innovations and changes; entertainment, broadcasting and aeronautics; the public and what is worldwide or pervasive or huge
>Neptune Symbol: Intuition, Dreams, Collective Unconscious, real estate, copyrights and patents, minerals, oil and other long-term possessions; electricity and electrical devices; medicine and biotechnology; also selling and creativity
>Pluto Symbol: Rebirth, Transformation, Hidden Power, big business, monopoly, investments, debt; bonds, stocks and other financial instruments; power and the urge to use power
>Chiron Symbol: Earning power and the economy, public image, career, merger

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
www.magiastrology.com...

Perhaps BLAQHAZE137 is pointing at Financial Astrology... which combines the two. Interesting stuff.

Does planetary alignments really effect trading "moods" ? I wonder...

Quote from website above: basic principles of Financial Magi Astrology:
1. Venus, Chiron, Neptune, Pluto are Classic Magi Astrology Financial Planets.
2. Ceres is a Financial Asteroid, and the recently discovered Sedna is a Financial Planet. (These six planets and asteroids are collectively referred to as Financial AstroBodies.)
3. Whenever any two Financial AstroBodies form a Magical Angle (trine, conjunction and parallel), the alignment creates optimism around the world, and investors are more likely to buy stocks and other financial assets.
4. Whenever any two Financial AstroBodies form a Turbulent Angle, they create pessimism all over the world. The result is investors are more likely to sell stocks and other financial assets.
5. If three or more Financial AstroBodies form any Symmetrical Planetary Geometry, the power is substantially greater than the combined individual alignments and the type of geometric pattern will determine the meaning. If the pattern is a Grand Trine, it is very good for stock prices, but if the pattern is a T-Square, it is very bad for stock prices.
6. And now we are revealing our latest revelation: Sappho Creates Selling Climaxes. Sappho Is The Key to Stock Market Crashes

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join