It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big secret is.....

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by eirgud

That is AWESOME!
Thank you for your response.
If you are not interested in understanding what I understand, then at least you are interested in helping me.
And for that you are appreciated.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Nice final week of the bull market. The Dow has painted a classic sell in May head and shoulders weekly chart. The right side of the pattern is a bit sloppy, but that is the way it goes. The ''top'' now is well hidden. We are about to start the 36th Week. There are 5 weeks left. The 40th week will be crucial this time. There could be a blatant signal at the gate.

For now, this weekend, I'm looking for Kyron Horman news, Elizabeth Smart news, Chiron mythology.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Wow.

Today's trading was stunning. And on the day of the Twitter IPO. It is as if a little bird has told us something.

Today's Dow activity has outside reversal written all over it. First, the market headed up well beyond yesterday's closing price. Then it reverses and heads down for the rest of the trading session and closes well below yesterday's opening price. The trading range definitively engulfs yesterday's all-time high and closes down in utter rejection. The highest weekly close is still Week 22. This is Week 36. We have seen the symbolic sacrifice played out since May. I can see it. Do you? Do you see the broad head and shoulders sell in May and go away pattern? I am going to put up some charts latter. I have to think about today's activity some more.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

And just like that, a higher close. Highest daily close. Highest weekly close. The end of Week 36. New Moon week. There are only 4 weeks left in this Round. We will have to wait and see what they display at the gate.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

starred even though this post was a long time ago--figure i'll read through at my leisure since we've also been awoken recently,hopefully not too late!

Hint: Buy a Latin dctinary,look up the alternate meaning for pretty much every word in your head, world,environment.

Example of how words have been twisted and how English represents the homogenization of all beauty of language into nothing but noise:

Insania/ae (f. noun): POETIC RAPTURE
Insanio/ire/ive/itum (intransitive [Iie, not affected by YOU/US/ALL, the subject of the] verb): TO BE INSPIRIED

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I'll tell you what, they have it rigged in such a way that it's exceedingly hard for the individual to make money in the markets. I was going to buy some twitter, because I knew there was going to be an IPO pop, but literally as soon as it opened it went from 26 bucks to 45. In fact, it didn't even open at 26 like it was supposed to, it opened at 45. You'd be crazy to buy it at that price. However, for all the people who were allowed to invest before it opened, made an instant 80% return on their money.

It should be illegal. I would love to sell some twitter, but there aren't even going to be any options until around the 15th.

Man, it must be easy making money when you're an insider.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

its so #ing scary but glorious to say, it is exactly like READING through the matrix if you allow the symbols in unfold in front of your (third) Eye (to get anyone started, listen to the radio for an hour; suppose/assume that whenever you hear "eye" or "eyes" (or "heart" or "mind" for that matter), the person singing is really talking about your soul. the seat of your soul is between your eyes in a chakra which is also referred to by medicine as the pinea gland which is resentative of humanity and knowledge in ancient art of all cultures of all time. is expands quicker and more clearly the more you practice this supposing.)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I guess we are going to see a ramp up into Week 40. Final blow-off rally. You can have any number of reasons for being bullish. You pick it.

The New Moon is December 3, 2013. That is in Week 40. I have seen the Solar theater since May. This is classic sell in May and go away. Not every year. Rarely. The sacrifice is coming in the 40th Week. That will be the gateway between 3rd Type 2nd Round and 3rd Type 3rd Round. It aligns ridiculously.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kismetpair927

I watched a documentary titled "Cropsey" and was amazed. It is good stuff. I recommend everybody watch it. There is even an Adam Lanza look-alike in there.

So hang on because I'm coming back in a few days with the amazing three and a half story. Yes. The magic number this time is 3.5 and it blew my mind. It will crack your cranium. I guarantee it. I have been gifted with a deeper understanding of the encryption method. Blavatsky wrote it in one of her books and I didn't catch the full significance until now. This will not only tell you when the up or down move begins, but it will also tell you how long the up or down move will last. For the longest time I have been thinking in a binary fashion about reading signals that indicate up or down until the next signal. Then the brain clicked over to the next level. I now understand how the stage is set via media event, the trigger date is set via 40-week cycle, and then the trigger date and the pre-loaded story indicate the duration of the movement in the money markets. It is like an extra dimension inside the archetypal story. The gateway date will trigger the movement up or down with a news story that is positive or negative. Then you will (or should, or perhaps could) instantly see the duration of the movement. It is sort of an epiphany. You catch the story and then... whoa!... you see it. Only this time I see it ahead of time. I see an outcome that is nearly 100% possible. Only time will tell. I am going to explain it also. 99.99% will not understand it anyway. So hang on. Next week's headline trigger news is going to be amazing. The headline news story will tell you the beginning of the money movement, the direction of the money movement and also the duration of the money movement. What was I thinking when I figured the signal was binary?! Are big bankers/brokers/dealers all sitting on the edge of their seats nervous not knowing when the next signal will come? Nope. They have the beginning and the ending built into the code. Just wait. It is going to be good.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
In Secret Doctrine Vol. 2 page 534 Blavatsky writes ''the Manvantara had reached its turning point of three and a half Rounds, and gigantic physical Humanity had reached the acme of gross materiality.'' The italics are hers. She wants the reader to think about that.

We are talking about a cycle of weeks. Weeks are made of seven days. We talk about a seven part system so half way is three and a half. Seven is a veil over the six part cycle that we are really talking about. Calling three the turning point of a six part cycle would be too obvious. So three and a half it is. Actually in the week that runs from Sunday to Saturday we arrive half way on Wednesday. Perhaps even half way through Wednesday would be three and a half.

So things turn at three and a half Rounds.

On Wednesday, December 4, 2013 Kyron Horman will have been missing for three and a half rounds of years around the Sun. Kyron Horman disappeared June 4, 2010. This news went international on June 5 which is known as the Night Of The Watcher.

December 4, 2013 is Wednesday of Type 3 - Round 2 - Week40 which is the gateway to Type 3 - Round 3. Wednesday is the pivotal day.

If we are to ultimately see another turning point at three and a half Rounds into Type 3, then we would see that at Type 3 - Round 4 - Week 20. That would be three Rounds plus 20 Weeks into the fourth Round. The date is January 28, 2015.

So here is the scenario... this sort of encryption would have a pre-loaded story of a kidnapping on or about June 5. In this case it is June 4. One of the 40-Week cycles just happens to end/begin three and a half years later on December 4 when the Cycle will be transitioning from Type 3 Round 2 to Type 3 Round 3. The third archetype is about duality. The third Round is likewise about duality. So this week that we are in currently is the double duality Gate of the greater Cycle. On Wednesday, when the 40-Week cycle Gate is reached, a news story of Kyron could mention the fact that Kyron disappeared three and a half mundane years ago, and this would unlock the understanding that the duration of the movement will be from the current time until the esoteric three and a half point is reached on January 28, 2015. The movement is set up with a story, there is a target date for triggering the movement, and a duration is indicated by the same story and target date. One is describing three and a half Years in common time and the other is describing three and a half Rounds in occult time. The event that triggers this is the broadcasting of the Kyron news on December 4.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

What's your take on bitcoin? Do you think it will keep rising?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

_damon
reply to post by XXX777

What's your take on bitcoin? Do you think it will keep rising?

I have no idea what bitcoin will do.

I think it is in the wild west area of financial products sort of like a penny stock scheme. It is interesting though. Apparently, the algorithm requires either more and more time or more and more computing power to find the next solution. I suppose the idea is to bring more people to the distributed computing effort in order to solve for the next key. It could be some sort of computing cycle robbing scheme. Who knows what is actually being ''solved''. It could be a Trojan Horse. If it is so great then why do people dump bitcoins for U.S. Dollars? Is it really just a new type of Ponzi scheme that is highly technical? It seems scammy and highly volatile. It could be dangerous. How is it regulated? Who understands it really? I am not going to participate.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Maybe no news is good news. Remember 40 weeks ago there was a trigger on Friday. Maybe the markets are going up and there will be some sort of positive signal on Friday.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
The overnight Dow futures are looking peculiar.
Looks like a 14 hour straight ramp up....

The straight line from 4 o'clock on is obvious when compared to the previous two weeks of zig-zag trading...

It certainly does not look like a random walk.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Hey OP!! Awesome thread!! I just spent the last 3-4 hours reading this and after reading some of your posts a few times over, i think i follow like 98% of it!!! Hopefully, i'm totally on board with thoughts!! However, i do have a few questions for you! First, how are relating or finding your relations to what the MSM is saying? Basically, how do you know what to look for? What is giving you the hint, say to look for something with Elisabeth Smart? Is it the way the types and rounds are connected? Great mother in the house of separation? Then you find or look for some type of connection? You mentioned tarot cards earlier, do they have a major role in what or how your looking for answers? I'm not asking for the MSM code words, or images, but what makes you know, what to look for? And finally how do you translate, what you find, to buying and selling? Example: Paul Walker died and so did Mandela this week #40... There's negative from Walker, but a positive for Mandela coming from MSM? Will it basically be a push??? Hopefully, i'm on the same track as you...

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

VandalX
Hey OP!! Awesome thread!! I just spent the last 3-4 hours reading this and after reading some of your posts a few times over, i think i follow like 98% of it!!! Hopefully, i'm totally on board with thoughts!! However, i do have a few questions for you! First, how are relating or finding your relations to what the MSM is saying? Basically, how do you know what to look for? What is giving you the hint, say to look for something with Elisabeth Smart?

It must be some sort of sixth sense. I had been reading about philosophy, psychology, religion, comparative religion, archetypes, wisdom schools, Egyptian magic, secret societies, weapons systems, monetary systems, etc. when I just happened to turn on the television and see the headline news stories about Elizabeth Smart back in 2002. I had a sense that the story was hokey. It seemed contrived. There seemed to be a Media Circus all around it.

Is it the way the types and rounds are connected?

I didn't know anything about types and rounds at the time. I simply had a heightened sense of awareness and a keen interest in the occult.

Great mother in the house of separation? Then you find or look for some type of connection? You mentioned tarot cards earlier, do they have a major role in what or how your looking for answers?

I don't know. I'm just playing around with those ideas. Try and try again. Imagine all possibilities. I'll be thinking about this stuff now that you brought this to my attention.

I'm not asking for the MSM code words, or images, but what makes you know, what to look for?

Ideas. Numbers. 33. Common themes. I look for classic archetypal imagery. Or anything that stands out as unusual or not deserving the attention. In a world where children often go missing why does one child draw so much attention? Dates? Something happens at just the right time. ???. The 40-week cycle was revealed to me by the Elizabeth Smart event. I was taking notice of the E.S. event because it was just getting hammered constantly in the mainstream media. Kids are kidnapped constantly. Why talk about this one? Once I had the timing down I began to look closely at each 40th week. I also will try to tune into any intra-40-week events that beg attention.

And finally how do you translate, what you find, to buying and selling? Example: Paul Walker died and so did Mandela this week #40... There's negative from Walker, but a positive for Mandela coming from MSM? Will it basically be a push??? Hopefully, i'm on the same track as you...

And here is the reason for this posting. I took notice of Mandela's death news on Thursday. I didn't want to be too negative and dark, but eventually a few days later I had to accept the fact. I had been looking for Kyron Horman news, but I got Nelson Mandela news. Thursday is the day that Mandela was assassinated. On command. That is the day of Thor. Like Hiram was smashed with a hammer, Mandela was smashed with the metaphorical hammer of Thor. The guy has been eyes closed unresponsive since June. Google it. Mandela was kept alive until Week 40. Game over. Market down until further notice. I believe the signal will be given in late January 2015.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Fiscal cliff?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by parad0x122

Some sort of reasonable excuse for selling will appear. Some sort of financial crisis.

Mandela was used. He was used for some purpose and taken out in the 40th week. You can't get more dualistic than life/death.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I hope somebody out there can see it this time.

The timing of Nelson Mandela's death is extraordinarily contrived.

There is no link to be understood between Mandela and money markets. Perfect.

Only the insane would imagine a thing. Perfect.

The selling from May forward is complete. All participants have had ample opportunity to take a position. There will most likely be a mundane event for armchair quarterbacks to discuss in the coming weeks.

Not even Alex Jones can spin this one.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join