It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big secret is.....

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777

The selling continues during Type 2 - Round 2, but look where it ends....

The selling suddenly stops and a new market bottom is found during Week 32.

So you can see that the Selling Force pushes the stock market down for 72 weeks.
And the market bottoms in the 32nd week of Type 2 - Round 2.
There are 8 weeks left in the Round.
Type 2 - Round 2 ends on April 29, 2009.

Obama was inaugurated January 20, 2009.
It is customary for the news media to make a big deal of, and follow closely, the first 100 days in office.
Obama's 100th day in office was April 29, 2009.

Round 2 ends, Round 3 begins, on the 100th day in office.
Obama's 172nd day in office lands on a Friday, July 10, 2009. That is during Round 3 - Week 10.

Now you can understand the joke that Obama told at the White House Correspondents' Association Dinner on May 9, 2009.

Obama stated, "Finally, I believe that my next hundred days will be so successful I will be able to complete them in 72 days. And on the 73rd day, I will rest."

His first 100 days ends on a Wednesday, precisely on the Gate dividing Round 2 from Round 3, after just seeing the stock market pivot in the 72nd week of Type 2.
72 days later, after 10 weeks of consolidation, 18 weeks up from the bottom, the quickening, the stock market takes off on what will become an amazing bull market fueled mainly by massive speculation around Quantitative Easing by the Federal Reserve.

And people everywhere were wondering what the heck did he mean by saying the number 72. It sounded religious and godlike... haha!! It sounded Islamic... haha!!

Who wrote the joke,
and why?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
"The mainstream Media is edited."
Most of the mainstream and alternative media is simply computer generated by the System (the AI overseeing our simulated experience). The same applies to Internet content.

"There are coded messages in the mainstream Media."
This messages are intended for a group of active Players who participate in this Game. It seems there is only one thousand Players in this particular World (World no. 58 out of 60 Worlds in total). We are grouped in 13 different Houses, which compete with each other. Each message has been tailored by the System specifically for the purpose of your ongoing training.
How can you explain that noone else in your vicinity can detect those messages? If it is so obvious that underneath our perceived reality something more profound is going on (like "encoded messages"), then why this observation is made by so few people? Doesn't it seem a bit suspicious? I mean, are we really so unique and so much more intelligent than the people around us? If there is a few hundred million Internet users, why are you basicly talking to yourself in this thread?

"You have to know what time it is."
We are in the near future, some 2030 perhaps? This simulation seems to be constructed from real, recorded events in Earth's history.

"Somebody is helping me, but they are both dead now."
Everyone around you is helping you and guiding you towards the things you need to learn. Consider page 2 of this thread:
The strange text generated by user "tkwasny" is the System's attempt to reply to your need - to your question about the universal Code. Does his "answer" seem human-like?
How about the post below, by "KennyDurazo"? Is "KennyDurazo" a guy with 257 posts, who has some mental issues or is it another of the System's attempts to answer your question? Try this: google "KennyDurazo". He mentioned something about "God", so go to the fifth link "GOD at bird show los angeles zoo dancing flaming rainbows". A strange thread, eh? Following the trail, go here:
www.youtube.com...=66s
This is some auto-generated video. Video statistics are dummies. This video is a way the System tries to (and fails miserably) to explain to you the nature of God, ie. the way the universal code works - possibly through showing you those four flamingos, who turn their heads in a specific sequence.
On the same page user SisyphusRide, who's location is "far from the shore" (this is the way *they* - some external overseers? - refer to their location) also has a hint: "the flower of life... Batman Begins!"

"I think there are key moments when all the watchers are watching for the message. This would be the ultimate conspiracy of silence."
The watchers are watching you. Have you seen some "celebrity" or some other person point to his/her eye or look at you through a magnifying glass or point a camera at you on some photo/video? This may seem normal when you watch some popular video clips, but when you get to those auto-generated videos, seeing this eye/camera signal is really strange. It seems we are being watched and evaluated as the training progresses to make sure we do not stray too far from our predefined goals.

A short proof of sorts regarding VR:
"We are nowadays surrounded by a multitude of interactive virtual worlds, computer games in particular. At this very moment milions of computer games are being simultanously played around the world.
The amount of games played, their complexity and their immersion factor all increase with time. It is reasonable to assume that in the future those virtual worlds and the technology of immersing into them will become so perfected, that a game will no longer be discernible from "reality".
There is only one "reality" we experience at this very moment.
There are also potentially billions of games played in the future, which are undiscernible from this "reality". At this very moment we can be either in the "original reality" in which such games will be developed or in one of such games. The likelihood of the scenario in which we are now in "original reality" can be quantified as: 1/(N+1), where N is the number of games being played. Since N is a very large number, it is extremely unlikely that our "reality" is the original, non-virtual one."

"The 6 are in the 7, and the 7 is the 1."
"They formed the worlds six by six."
The first sentence indicates some sort of self-reference, like in a fractal. Consider the third diagram in the paragraph describing hexaflake:
en.wikipedia.org...
In the diagram above there are 6 flakes which form the seventh flake, ie. the whole figure. The first sentence can also relate to 4D hypercube.
The second sentence suggests that the alphabet of universal code is based on 36-letter system. There are 36 mini-flakes in the mentioned hexaflake. It is interesting to notice that if we distribute numbers from 1 to 36 on those "mini-flakes", the sum of all numbers will be 666. &c. &c.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Take a good look at all of the posts in this thread. Reread those cryptic ones and those which are some "stories" with loose connection to the topic of your thread (like this about John Nash).

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Hi. maybe I can help. I have been doing a lot of research and what has been said here tallies. The background to it is a recurring natural disaster which happens every 5000 years or so. The Creation does repeat itself. There are those that know, the secret passed on through the ages. The majority dont know as it has been lost in time. Only now are we finding the ancient cities at the.bottom of the ocean.

The Freemasons and the Illuminati keep the secret, but they have their limitations. They can only guess the date and the cause. They know the year, 2014, and only now are starting to finalise it dredging through ancient texts etc to work the problem out.

They have built shelters lined with gold in the event of solar flares. This is why they need to manipulate the markets.

Today I was on the Gartner website which singled out Japanese companies as sailing in a storm without a compass and not ready for the new world: there are no freemasons there. There was another section with garbled text. I am quite good at cracking codes and this garbled text contained a sequence of numbers encoded in letters repeating 7 8 14 and 25 12 and 20 09 1966. The later transposes to the word Alpha as in alpha and omega. 25 12 is the date the Freemasons originally guessed as Doomsday and now they are on 7 Aug 2014. I can see where they got it from.

So there you have it. Doomsday 7 Aug 2014 according to the Frremasons. ThE Pope is with them. The Illuminati are the rivals and include The Queen. Last I knew they were looking at 17 Nov 14.

Hope that has helped.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I want to show you three charts. The first two courtesy of Bank of America Merrill Lynch show their wealthy Private Clients selling in early 2009 and also Hedge Funds selling in early 2009. The third is from Market Watch and shows the Dow Jones Industrial Average 5-year chart so you can see what was happening in early 2009.

The obvious question that must be asked after viewing these charts is ''Who was buying?''

Who exactly was making all the big buys in early 2009, while the wealthy Private Clients and the supposedly in-the-know Hedge Funds were selling enough to push the market down from Dow 8500 to Dow 6500? Somebody running the 9-month cycle was buying. Was it the bank itself? The Feds in some convoluted way? The brokerage houses? Who is making this 9-month cycle happen?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Notice the massive increase in selling by Private Clients in the summer of 2009. The Hedge Funds are doing equally massive buying as they take the opposite side of that trade. This was leading up to the time of Obama's 172nd day which would be a launch pad for a major bull move.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

I have been enjoying this thread dude,there is no doubt the stock market is rigged in more ways than one.So where to from here?Will the DOW pull back briefly from a soon all time high to rally to the next big event?Perhaps an Iran attack by end of June at the latest?I will definely be watching the news from a whole different perspective.Great work!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
@XXX777, there is really noone else beside the two of us here, noone is viewing those charts. Are you in a process of denial of sorts or, what really scares me, is it only me talking to myself with you being "on the far shore"?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

"Rigging" (the same meaning in different nomenclatures; ie, collusion, manipulation, price fixing, etc) in the LIBOR doesn't hurt either.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

The markets like numbers also....remember the "666" # in the SP futures at the March 2009 bottom?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Interesting...280 days (40 weeks) is the average human gestation period measured from the woman's last menstrual cycle (period) to birth.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by spookie1111
reply to post by XXX777

I have been enjoying this thread dude,there is no doubt the stock market is rigged in more ways than one.So where to from here?Will the DOW pull back briefly from a soon all time high to rally to the next big event?Perhaps an Iran attack by end of June at the latest?I will definely be watching the news from a whole different perspective.Great work!

Up? I guess that 40th week story of the arrest of some guy for the disappearance of Etan Patz 33 years ago is the only valid clue. It is right there at the gate. It contains 33. The market is up from that point. Look at the charts. I was thinking something about a rapid reversal in the 20th week on some world creation at a balanced point, but that doesn't hold unless I missed something else signalling up again. I mean, how often are the turns? I am thinking the 40th week is the major indication. There are some key weeks inside the 40 though I think. See what I mean? I've been on this thread for a year and nobody clears up the mystery for me. Maybe the right reader has not arrived yet. I'm going to go answer some of those other posts...

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by eilael
@XXX777, there is really noone else beside the two of us here, noone is viewing those charts. Are you in a process of denial of sorts or, what really scares me, is it only me talking to myself with you being "on the far shore"?

Ha! That would be awesome. Are you lobbing missiles over onto the far shore? Let me get some Google glasses before you send in the drone.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by XXX777

Interesting...280 days

''Rigging'' as in a gigantic conspiracy to make people say ''No way. That is just too crazy.''

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Just a little update....

We are currently in 3-1-39, 3rd Type, 1st Round, 39th Week. The stock market zigs and zags and slowly climbs ever higher. Last week we saw the 33 year old Christopher Dorner killed and burned. Then the President and his wife went on separate vacations. Next week is the last week of this Round. The gate is Wednesday February 27, 2013. Thirteen days later is March 12.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Very exciting! I've read through most of your posts and I'm confused to what you think will happen exactly on these dates.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by punisher97
reply to post by XXX777

Very exciting! I've read through most of your posts and I'm confused to what you think will happen exactly on these dates.

Yeah. So am I.

One thing for certain is that the 40-week cycle running from May 23, 2012 to February 27, 2013 will come to an end on or about February 27, a Wednesday, plus or minus two days on either side. I am looking for some sort of indication in the daily news Monday-Friday this week. This is the 40th week we are in right now. Tomorrow is the Wednesday gateway. Coded messages can be broadcast in the news any day this week. The 40th week, the 40th Wednesday, marks the end of this 40-week cycle and the beginning of the next. We are transitioning out of the 3rd Type - 1st Round - 40th Week into the 3rd Type - 2nd Round - 1st Week. This is a move out of The Separation Of The World Parents/World Creation/Weeks 1 to 40 into The Separation Of The World Parents/Great Mother/Weeks 1 to 40. We are stepping from Round 1 World Creation to Round 2 Great Mother. We are still inside the greater archetypal experience of The Separation Of The World Parents, which is the point at which the Great Mother divides herself into two. She is a Widow. She is making her son via immaculate conception.

The six archetypal themes are World Creation, Great Mother, Separation of the World Parents, Birth of the Hero, Slaying of the Dragon, and Rescue of the Captive.

Each of the archetypal movements, or TYPES, is made up of the same six archetypal themes or ROUNDS. Each Round is 40 WEEKS. So we get Type/Round/Week in this manner.... Type 1-6 / Round 1-6 / Week 1-40.

We are moving from this current week Type 3/Round 1/Week 40 into Type 3/Round 2/Week 1 next week. We are going to be experiencing the 3rd Type for quite a while. We are leaving the 1st Round with its archetype of World Creation this week. We are entering the 2nd Round with its archetypal activity centered on the Great Mother next week and we'll be there for 40 weeks before moving on to Round 3. The Great Mother is also a Terrible Mother. She has two sides. She can be nurturing or destroying. You can Google Great Mother archetype and read all about her nature. These mythical stories that Man tells always seem to have two sides. There is a constant duality displayed. This makes for an excellent up or down signal.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
This is way cool. the way the numbers work and connect so many dots can be overwhelming. You should learn to meditate, clear your mind, then go back over your ideas and findings...letting it sink in slowly. Feel that scary weird feeling when you just KNOW. You will get closer and closer to a powerful intuition that will make you feel like your are in the "matrix" or some #.... and some side advice... dont take life so serious

I know what you mean when you think... is every one else just dumb robots? Well, yes. Some people train their mind to think for itself, some people expect it to magically think for itself. Once you choose the route behind that next lemming, you go off the cliff. The nasty thing is, "smart" people are pretty much trapped between huge packs of lemmings everywhere... and someone is choosing who digs/mines/ect....

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Sounds to me like there will be lots of ups and downs in the stock market. Perhaps Hugo Chavez's death is the start of this news, but I'm still not sure if it's real or important.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Thank you, everybody, for reading this thread. I am convinced there is a 40-week cycle of cycles. I am not so sure of the precise mechanism. But it is real. It is there. These things could not possibly align themselves so nicely without some sort of organization.

My advice to you is to take notes, and/or copy these pages, because when the vine is ripe everything will be closed down and deleted. So far, the people who know are not reading this thread, and the people reading this thread do not know. When the ones who know read this thread.... it is done.

So remember these dates and this scheme that I am proposing. I am almost certain of this 6-6-40 scheme. Six archetypal ideas, repeating six times.

There are still two trading days left in this week. It really does look like the stock market wants to break out and go higher. The last significant data point would have to be the news of the arrest of the murderer of Etan Patz after 33 years. I initially thought that was bad news about a murdered child, but I think now I was wrong. I even had a friend of mine tell me that he thought it was a positive sort of news story because the police had finally caught the man. He read that as a positive. It appears to be so. The market is definitely up since that news broke in the 40th week of the last cycle. So let's watch and see what happens in this 40th week of this cycle.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join