It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of the Prometheus Film Leaked (Movie is about the Illuminati's Religion??)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dude69

Originally posted by literofcola
Never thought of it like this. But that movie looks epic. I thought it is suppose to be the Alien prequel or something?

It's about this guy......or guys

Just remember this
The Creation of Alien
was that of a man called H.R. Giger

I have seen a lot of his art.
none in my opinion has anything
to do with Ancient Aliens but more so deals with the dark arts.

I saw a documentary many years back about him.
they interviewed his mother, if there is such a thing as a witch.
I believe her to be 1.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I obviously live in a cave, first time I've bothered to check out that movie. Illuminlollity aside though, anything giger in it is awesome by me. Assumed it was just another Clash of the Titan's sort of effort. Thus I looked at Hesiod's Theogony...

Prometheus played a trick against Zeus (545–557). He placed two sacrificial offerings before the Olympian: a selection of beef hidden inside an ox's stomach (nourishment hidden inside a displeasing exterior), and the bull's bones wrapped completely in "glistening fat" (something inedible hidden inside a pleasing exterior). Zeus chose the latter, setting a precedent for future sacrifices.[6]Henceforth, humans would keep the meat for themselves and burn the bones wrapped in fat as an offering to the gods. This angered Zeus, who hid fire from humans in retribution. Prometheus in turn stole fire in a giant fennel-stalk and gave it back to mankind. This further enraged Zeus, who sent Pandora, the first woman, to live with men.[7]

Pinching an Olympians flame?... Coincidences are fab aren't they?

Pandora was fashioned by Hephaestus out of clay and brought to life by the four winds, with all the goddesses of Olympus assembled to adorn her. "From her is the race of women and female kind," Hesiod writes; "of her is the deadly race and tribe of women who live amongst mortal men to their great trouble, no helpmeets in hateful poverty, but only in wealth."

Sounds like the odd OP on ATS on any given day.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Pometheus website / Giger on set

okay so I guess they
brought back the Aliens Papa...

to work out the Alien art sequences

When asked about HR Giger's involvement in the film, Sir Ridley replies: "We had a good relationship with Giger for many years. We showed him the script for [Prometheus] and he liked it. He's going to work a bit for me with this movie and has been working on a major project that comes in the film."

Giger Will Not let you use his Art.
Unless he signs off on it.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
This movie looks wicked cool but the one he seriously needs to make a sequel/prequel to is Blade Runner. As far as Alex Jone's 'research analysis' into the script and theory on the movie's hidden meaning all I can say is it must've been a slow news day.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by hero_25

Originally posted by prevenge
reply to post by hero_25

hey man ..

it's just that.. I'm correct in what i'm saying is all.

No one said you weren't. I was just asking 'and hoping' you would keep this on topic since this thread is NOT about infowars.com or Alex Jones.

But please feel free to share actual information regarding the Illuminati, Ancient Astronaut theory or the film Prometheus. These are the things that I am mostly interested in discussing on this thread.

edit on 1-4-2012 by hero_25 because: (no reason given)

Is there any 'actual information' about the 'Illuminati' (AKA 'The Powers That Be')? It's assumed by so many on ATS that the term implies a cabal of all knowing, all powerful that have and continue to shape world events to their own nefarious desires that it's taken by many to be a fact rather than an assumption based on peoples interest on conspiracies and sometimes, I believe, plain envy.

The videos are clearly taking themes and imagary from science fiction films. In fact the similarities to the Alien franchise is so obvious it seems to be suggesting the films are almost factual. Some people have asked if this the director/Hollywood/TPBP trying to 'tell us something'... is the Twilight franchise a method for the same cabal to whisper to us that vampires and werewolfs do indeed exist? What about Harry Potter?

As another poster mentioned, this is verging on the territory of Scientology, does that mean that cult is actually telling us the real thing?
edit on 2-4-2012 by something wicked because: typo

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Starred, why can't this be flagged?????

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Jones made similar comments about 'Avatar', which I don't believe he watched in its entirety either. It seems that if a film contains themes referencing paganism, occult or other esoteric stuff then, according to AJ, it's another jigsaw piece in his big Illuminati/NWO scheme of things. (If you listen to him closely, he's actually not very knowledgeable about these subjects, especially occultism & paganism)

I know several Jones fans who also went around saying 'Avatar' was an Illuminati flick, and who also had never watched the movie, all simply because AJ had declared it. When I asked some of them if they thought they should make up their own minds by actually watching the movie, the response was typically negative.

As the OP said this thread is not about AJ, but if he's gonna make comments like these about movies he hasn't even bothered to sit down and watch then IMO he's full of sh*t. Of course his fans will lap this conspiracy gruel off the floor and reassure themselves of their highly enlightened condition.
edit on 2-4-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Toolatetotalk

Actually, not to be picky, but it may not be the same ship and pilot (Engineer) as it is not the same planet, but they are similar and have the same background.

That is why in Alien they wanted them to investigate and why "Ash" tried to kill the crew to protect the Alien. Weyland corp already knew about the aliens from this first encounter with "Prometheus"...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by hero_25

Please stop this stupidity.. it's just a SCI-FI flick and a very good one at that.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
Starred, why can't this be flagged?????

Maybe you already flagged it?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziplock9000
reply to post by hero_25

Please stop this stupidity.. it's just a SCI-FI flick and a very good one at that.

I for one am very much looking forward to seeing this movie!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I cannot wait for this movie. Ridley Scott is an awesome director, and we are all in for a very big treat. Now, to talk about the premise of the film, and the direction I think this discussion is going to take. I find it extremely odd that all ancient civilizations depict the same type of human-like creatures, the head of a falcon, lion bodies etc...I have always believed that we are not alone in the universe, and I am starting to seriously believe that all life on this planet has been engineered, and did not happen by chance. I can't wait to learn the actual true history of this planet and universe....

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157
I cannot wait for this movie. Ridley Scott is an awesome director, and we are all in for a very big treat. Now, to talk about the premise of the film, and the direction I think this discussion is going to take. I find it extremely odd that all ancient civilizations depict the same type of human-like creatures, the head of a falcon, lion bodies etc...I have always believed that we are not alone in the universe, and I am starting to seriously believe that all life on this planet has been engineered, and did not happen by chance. I can't wait to learn the actual true history of this planet and universe....

If you are thought of as courageous, you may be described as having the heart of a lion, if you have good eyesight you may be described as eagle eyed. There is no need for any ET intervention, these and associated imagary are based on observations based on what people could build a similarity to... nothing to do with engineering.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Looking at the International Trailer the long sequence of the so called ancient maps looks suspiciously (but not completely) like Orion’s belt and feet. So Alnitak, Alnilam, Mintaka, Saiph and Rigel. Which would make sense as there are so many myths surrounding this constellation.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by hero_25

Come on guys
Christians have known about this kind of stuff for hundreds of years. Read Genesis 6:1-6 (KJV only) and you can clearly see who the Anunnaki are and what the plan is for the world in the next few years.

The ancient "gods" of greek and Norse myth will return, and they DO in fact come from outer space (darkness).

Oh people......for a conspiracy web site, most of you are well behind the power curve. Look into the use of IRON and other metals as well.

All the answers you will ever need are found in a 400 year old King James Bible. Be warned though......you might lose your mind. (Luke 21:26)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Its funny how topics like Alex Jones and certain internet memes auto trigger responses from some people. Some sort of mental door shutting or perhaps a superiority complex? I like listening to him, as he brings up things I have not thought of before and I like listening to some of his guests which lead me to look at topics that wouldn't normally be on my radar in day to day life. If you don't like him, don't have to comment at all. His video brings up a concept which was asked to be discussed, there's no reason to give the AJ Is a Nut routine, if you believe him so...don't click it!

Back on track. Prometheus! A movie set in the Alien universe, that is a stand alone movie with no 'direct' tie ins to the movies Alien or Aliens. However, the connection is there. The question here is there a connection to this movie in particular and Hollywood in general to the 'Illuminati?'

I would have to say, no. Not directly. And Alex even puts forth the 'Art Immitating Life' in the video, not that many even catch that sort of thing. Its all about the conspiracy, yes? In order for me to believe that, I would need to believe some man in a black hat and dark glasses comes in and orders how the script be played out. OR. I would have to believe Ridley Scott prances around rubbing elbows with elites at Wine Tastings where they slip him a treatment to his next movie.

As for the Ancient Aliens theory, I have enjoyed watching the series on History Channel (too bad they moved it to H2 and all those great Edu-Channels are now stupid 'Reality' shows). This is the first time I'm hearing there is an elitist religious cult that embraces it. I always believed AA (Ancient Astronauts) to be a bunch of fringers, who, while some things are clearly 'leaps' in explanations, do provide some thought provoking subjects. It also brings to the mainstream archaeological and ancient sites with clearly dumbfounding architecture in HD on my giant TV. Entertainment value? Check.

So, if we were to believe the "Illuminati" or one of the other bazillion tard cults out there which apparently spurn our moron leaders throughout the world (Skull and Bones? Thule Society? Etc, etc) plant these things out there for human consumption. Ridley Scott would have to be 'in on it', be 'enslaved by it ("do it this way or no money for film", we've certainly heard those stories before), or quite possibly perhaps Ridley Scott is taking these ideas and weaving them in the film so we can recognize it in real life. Life Immitating Art.

Regardless, the perception is up to you. Are there complete psychos out there looking to wreck our DNA and elevate themselves to 'God Hood', by making us all sterile and stupid and have WAAAAY too much money and influence to actually make it happen? It sure does seem that way doesn't it!

For Example. What kinda jack*** thinks putting vaccines in mosquitos and forcing these things on the population is a good idea? Can you recall the mosquitos if something goes wrong? Do you issue a patch like the 50 million Windows Patches? Yet somehow, this is completely 'normal' to Bill Gates, whom is so wealthy and successful (even if the way towards that has lots of shadyness to it...that's an entirely other subject) that people just accept it!

How many times have you heard something on the news or looked at the government laws and say to yourself 'are these people stupid? Or Crazy'? Well...are they? Or is it some sort of compartmentalization trickled down from elites in places like Bilderberg that filters from the mighty corporations (including Hollywood) and all the important industires from the world. Or is it just plain simple damned greed? Anyway you choose to look at it...at least LOOK AT IT! The simple fact of the matter is, things like what happen in movies occur in real life in certain forms. Take it as a warning and take action, or sit on the couch and let the 'programming' take root and you accept it. The programming can be deliberate I guess, but it also could be just some sort of societal downward spiral that snowballs and feeds on itself. Certain people can take advantage of that and use it to manipulate you, even if its to spend 15 bucks to watch some movie in a theater...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by sith9157

If you are thought of as courageous, you may be described as having the heart of a lion, if you have good eyesight you may be described as eagle eyed. There is no need for any ET intervention, these and associated imagary are based on observations based on what people could build a similarity to... nothing to do with engineering.

You do have a good point, but it still seems odd to me that the same constructs appeared on opposite sides of the world, all around the same time in history. Look, there were no lions in South America, yet there are carvings and paintings the same as Egypt. Now, one could argue that these civilizations simply had boats, and were sailing around the globe influencing each others cultures. To the skeptic, that would seem more feasible. Something just does not feel right with the current history we have been taught, it does not add up....

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611
reply to post by hero_25

Come on guys
Christians have known about this kind of stuff for hundreds of years. Read Genesis 6:1-6 (KJV only) and you can clearly see who the Anunnaki are and what the plan is for the world in the next few years.

The ancient "gods" of greek and Norse myth will return, and they DO in fact come from outer space (darkness).

Oh people......for a conspiracy web site, most of you are well behind the power curve. Look into the use of IRON and other metals as well.

All the answers you will ever need are found in a 400 year old King James Bible. Be warned though......you might lose your mind. (Luke 21:26)

Look, I was brought up as a Christian, but I cannot believe that all of the answers I will ever need are found in a 400 year-old Bible. It was written by men during a period in history when they still thought the Earth was flat...
edit on 2-4-2012 by sith9157 because: Error

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

all my posts were in response to the TED 2023 clip... very relevant because when he says "we're the gods now"

what it means to be a god by humans standards is to be immortal, that age old quest to know the secrets...

the avatar is from the movie Day of the Dead, one of my favorite classics, funny you should mention an avatar, it is kind of related to what I was babbling about too.

edit on 2-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

oh look a christian calling other religions evil, how quaint
a dime a dozen.

====================
as for the OP, it's a prequel. not only do we learn the origins of the xenomorphs, we also learn the origins of man. it's a scifi movie. it's not based in reality. anyone who claims different is trying to make a fool of you, don't let them succeed.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join