It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET deception -- WHY?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
ET deception – WHY?

My premise, as usual, is that ETs exist and are here, on Earth, influencing human affairs. As someone who is solidly convinced of the existence of other-worldly visitors, I am frequently embarrassed by some of those who also believe and travel around speaking about this phenomenon. I’ve been guilty of being suckered in to various predictions of ET intervention or visitation, but my beliefs are continually changing. That’s because I’m continually searching and never so sure of my beliefs such that they can’t evolve.

With that said, I’ll try to cut directly to the points:

1. ETs are deceiving us
2. ETs created powerful instruments of deception: religion
3. Believers will be disappointed yet again by failed predictions
4. The purpose of such deception is unknown.

ETs have deceived humanity forever and it doesn’t seem as though that will change. This isn’t a new idea – Jacques Vallee has made significant effort to bring this to light. I no longer trust what they tell contactees and when you look at the history of ET’s statements to those they have contacted, it turns out that most of the major predictions have failed. They’ve failed in a very public way recently—look at the Blossom Goodchild and Stanley Fulham’s non-events. These were events that was to have happened in a huge show and conveyed to these individuals by ETs. Of course, neither happened. Fulham died and Goodchild seemed genuinely perplexed. These people were lied to by ET.

Here’s another, for lack of a more accurate word, “sucker” for ET deception:

Dolores Cannon interview

It’s full of the usual: Ms. Cannon talks about creating our own reality by learning to manipulate energy, Earth being a living being, the “law” of karma, vibrations of varying frequencies, and how we’re “not suppose to interfere with others or try to influence anyone” but we should instead let our energy be an example. Energy. Karma. Ascension. This is all supposedly conveyed to her by ETs and is, in my opinion, nonsense.

My point is that humanity accepts the falsehoods ETs have put before us. I think that ETs have created all the world’s major religions and continually do things (e.g. cause “miracles”) to bolster belief in these religions. They allow the religions to compete, and provide humanity with a buffet of belief systems. Christianity for some, Islam for others and now, new age beliefs that have been around for a long time but now, with the advent of technology, can be spread to the average person in one, concise message. Now, when the world doesn’t transition into some fairy-tale “5D” reality, what will believers do? Find a really good explanation like: “the change did occur, we just aren’t conscious of it yet” or some other cr--.

This supposed “transition” is in reality simply another religion and ETs are deceiving us once again. For example, the whole “karma” belief is something that so many have accepted only because so many talk about it as though it’s indisputable. Karma is akin to hellfire, where we pay for our transgressions, but neither has a basis in reality. It’s been around a long time, and like Einstein’s theory of relativity, no one dares question it or even put it to the test in a major way. It’s a crock, but who dares say that? Think for yourself? Never. I jettisoned my Christian beliefs of 30+ years but didn’t replace it with what I believe is equally incorrect.

None of the ET predictions of major event have come to pass. This transformation of Earth (allegedly a living being, at least that’s what ETs want us to believe) to a 5D reality will never occur. Mixing these predictions with Biblical prophecy will do no good – neither will occur and billions of disoriented, trusting souls will wonder what happened until their leader explains.

I have no idea what the purpose of these deceptions are. I do not for a moment believe the new mythology that says ETs are demons or fallen angels -- we are not primitive tribesmen and should stop acting as such.

There is a possibility that the falsehoods are meant to help us in some way. Deception is not always a bad or evil thing. Think about that for a bit.

Or, it could be that if we knew the truth of our existence, our human minds could not grasp that knowledge and maybe even drive many to insanity. Religion may be there to hold us together until we can wrap our minds around the bizarre and incredible truth of what this existence is all about.

Perhaps we are lab rats and ETs are testing our reaction to various stimuli.

Or a worse-case scenario is that ETs are dropping false intelligence into our collective laps, poising themselves for an invasion when we are sufficiently docile and floating on a massive wave of positive thinking.

Whatever the reason, the fact of ET deception is pretty evident after watching contactee after contactee fail in a quite embarrassing way. Waking up to this might help the rest of us evaluate “predictions” that come from these non-human entities in a more rational way.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
So you think a race of beings capable of interstellar travel are entered in verbal contracts with the military to remain hidden from us common folk?

Think about it. There are no aliens.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
So you think a race of beings capable of interstellar travel are entered in verbal contracts with the military to remain hidden from us common folk?

Think about it. There are no aliens.

You didn't read the post. If you had, you'd have seen that I never talked about military "contracts" or anything close. You proudly proclaim "there are no aliens." Thanks for the highly intelligent, well-thought-out, response.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

OP, your post made me think.

why would they be tricking us?

edit: perhaps by showing us a "ufo" everyone once in a while, they are pushing our human curiosity to new levels?

maybe they are enticing us to "go out there" ?

or maybe by keeping us so curious for so long they flip an evolution switch in our DNA that causes us to evolve faster and become higher forms of life ourselves?
edit on 1-4-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Well who else would the ETs have this deal with?

C'mon man, aliens were cool in the 90s when we didn't know any better.

You're entitled to your beliefs, but just think how absurd of a concept it is for beings capable of interstellar travel to try and stay hidden. It makes no sense.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

You're entitled to your beliefs, but just think how absurd of a concept it is for beings capable of interstellar travel to try and stay hidden. It makes no sense.

many reasons they would want to stay hidden, im sure.

seen too many science fiction movies to know that when something is hiding from something (in space) there is usually something bigger out there looking for it....

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

There does appear to be a deceptive theme running through human encounters with the extraordinary. Whether it’s through Contactee stories, abductee accounts, or the prophecies and mindless chatter of the supposedly spiritual channelers, the BS is deep.

To over-think the reasons behind the deception is risky because so many elements are involved.

We’d have to know for sure who the hoaxers were to separate them from the mentally ill and the shades in between. Next, we’d have to know for sure which wacky ideas in ufology have been deliberately put out there by pockets of the Intel community. We’d also have to know for sure which accounts have been reported accurately by the alleged witnesses and the UFO researchers who publicise them.

There are layers and layers of obfuscation before anyone can begin to focus on the UFO phenomena. Just to confuse things more…people have a tendency to believe that everything paranormal is connected. In that way, there’s an assumption that what people claim to be channeling is ‘ET’ or derived from the mysterious, unidentified objects. Likewise, long-time researchers doubt an ETH due to the wide variables involved – they become lost in a twisted labyrinth of their own puzzlement. Rather than one generic source, why not many? Why not multiples of many?

Altogether, I guess my argument is that it’s hard to be certain about deception when we aren’t sure about what we’re dealing with, where they originate or how many phenomena there are.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB

1. ETs are deceiving us
2. ETs created powerful instruments of deception: religion
3. Believers will be disappointed yet again by failed predictions
4. The purpose of such deception is unknown.

Eeeasy there n00by champ.. yeah you've gotten yer chops on some meaty UFO material.. yeah.. some info on the Greys.. ooh.. o wait some websites bout the Loooominateeee... no wait .. you found some info bout their joint agenda at the Holoman AFB??... noooo waaaaayz!!....

and you haven't had a few decades to sit back and ponder about it all.. you're just sitting there with it all freshly jivving in your brain.. and it ALL must be EVIL that is posed against YOU and the human RAAACE right?...

am i right..

i'm right arent i...

an yeah.. i bet you've done ZERO research into the Gnostic texts of religion that hint at the fact that the Greys are the Archons that prevent us from fulfilling our destiny by actually making people like YOU think that religion is a sort of "wall" where in actuality.. through the riddles of their twisted words.. at the deeproot Gnostic level.. its the answer OUT of this hellhole of reality....
but you wouldn't consider that because you're young and impervious to reason and just wanna ccuse everyone outside of yourself and presume it's ALL about conspiring against you right bra?... thought so...

see.. just chill the F out and ponder life the universe and everything and what YOU would do if you were faced with a planet full of completely vicious barbaric indiscriminate people....
plus a few wholesome ones..... but very few (percentage wise)....

... just take things IN man.. and relax.. and wait a couple years before you start making all these brash earth-ending decisions about how you see things....

trust me...

take some time...

edit on 4/1/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/1/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

It makes no sense from your point of view. But the 10.000$ question is what is theirs.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Well apparently, there are supposed to be many false prophets before "the real one" comes along.

Having being preceded by many false prophets will highlight "the real one" as being more legitimate, so more people will blindly follow him/her without question.

Once you have large masses following you without questioning anything you say, you have full and complete control over them.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

It's easier to control masses of people from behind the scenes. Nobody argues with you when they think you are make believe.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
..i think you re mixing up some things ESB

true - karma etc is but a carrot being dangled - but the spiritual (astral) world behínd it, is frightening real. Problem is just that, once people are lured into astral travelling/karma/etc, they dont realize that it is because of the help of spirits that they can do that - but that the moment they (their body) will die, they will *not* be able to expierience those things no more.
But the reality of the spiritual world has blinded many of those - right as they are, by having expierienced its reality. Once the physical frame is dead ( and is no home base no more for that 'travelling soul ' to return to ), that same soul will realize how she has been tricked.

Yes they are upgrading this planet, atmosphere.
Like in 'causing the atmosphere to mingle with another dimension '. And doing that by trickery, too - by promising ' enlightened ones ' that it will be an era of selfrealization and bliss and oneness ( spiritually speaking) , what ll have positive consequences for earth as whole.
Not so.
...it will be totally Dark, instead.
..with the entities ruling - and humanity as robots; because this incoming other dimension is aimed at controlling humanity by ruling the aura , the source of physical life.

The rest - all the talk about chips, Meastconflicts, etc etc, is but Stalling, Distraction - UNTILL the rule over the Energies is established and executed.

Only than mankind will understand she got tricked. Only than.

..it is heartbreaking to see it unfold...

bless

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
1. You know that 'they' are deceitful and continually lie.
2. You know that 'their' prophecies don't come true.
3. You know that 'they' supposedly give us new religious beliefs or confirm paganism e.g. That the Earth is not created but is a 'living being'.

Look at those items above. Now think about the millions and millions of people, specifically in th western nations of Christendom, who not only fully believe that 'they' are not only our CREATOR but also will be coming to SAVE us. And you already know that they lie and deceive.

Add it up. God does it, He allows the delusion. Let's look at the definition of delusion "A false belief strongly held in spite of invalidating evidence, especially as a symptom of mental illness". Mental illness = MIND. How does propaganda and indoctrination work? Through the formation of beliefs in the MIND. We've grown up with laws forbidding even the mention of God in public life, a society that promotes and glorifies everything that is opposite of His laws, and have been under the oppressive thumb of a completely controlled media.

Delusions hold the mind ransom. "9The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, 10and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11For this reason God sends them a powerful DELUSION so that they will BELIEVE the lie 12and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness." 2 Thessalonians 2

I know the you say you threw away your Christian beliefs, and whilst it makes me sad to read, it is your life and so be it. But what I have to ask is... Did you also throw away sense like "don't judge a book by its cover" or "actions speak louder than words" or "judge a person by their fruit"? Despite YEARS and YEARS of fantasy channeling, these things have proven that they lie and deceive. Yet you believe that they are 'aliens' and you believe their claims that they created 'religion'. What's the old adage "If you hear something enough, you believe it". How many hundreds of times do we now hear that 'they' created us?" it's everywhere. First evolution came to destroy the idea of creationism and substituted God for evolution from goo... Now we are seeing the reemergence of creationism with a spin - through genetic manipulation by these 'aliens'. If you can't see the pattern of the manipulation of beliefs, you'll never understand how many in the nations of Israel have and will come to forsake their true Creator and Saviour for one who is not.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Be interesting to know why you are so convinced ET's are here and influencing society...I'm trying to figure out if they are on the planet and if so what capacity.

I've thought that if aliens are here on planet earth, they might legally be buying up the real estate and hard assets with this printed fiat currency. That works in to the reptilian illuminati theme I guess.

One thought about their using deception. Maybe it doesn't have to be any more than that. They want to keep us in the dark and always guessing. That is their power over us. We have no clue what their M.O. is or how to accurately predict what they are up to. They need to deceive us to steal from us and enslave us?

I defintely realize how much we are deceived. Not sure if it is just the Zionists or what. The deception is sickening. I'm sure they come to hate it also once they figured out they are also disposable as any of the rest of us.
edit on 1-4-2012 by jim3981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
its not only about their deceiving but also other phenomena that are reported with aliens/ Ufos and adbuctions:
go-through-walls, appear/ dissapear, shapeshifting.
There are many reseachers that pointed out that ufo/alien/abduction has clearly demonic character, rather than extraterrestial. those demons lie, as other channeled beeing, allegedley alien or ´spiritual´.

this is not meant religious but strictly phenomenological and psychological.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Or the contactees your talking of could simply be delusional people.

The idea that aliens would choose flaky nobodies to be the conduit of messages to humanity is preposterous. For the failed predictions of these people to be used as evidence of Alien perfidy is so absurd I don't have words for it.

By talking about these people you are sticking a dagger in the eye of the UFO topic. Is it any wonder serious people run a mile from it?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Far back into human history we have accounts of creatures who deceive, trick, play pranks on, and sometimes abduct humans. Although they are occasionally depicted as helpful, they are mostly known for being mischievous tricksters and pranksters who "play" with humans, often to the human's detriment.

As humans have evolved, becoming more sophisticated, "civilized," and technologically advanced, we have left behind our beliefs in fairies, elves, gnomes, trolls, leprechauns, brownies, and the like. They haven't left us, however - they simply appear now as something we accept more readily - extraterrestrials.

They've been here as long as we have, perhaps longer. They may live underground, or in another dimension, or in some ethereal realm we don't understand. They are not human, but they may not be extraterrestrial - they may belong here just as much as we do.

Perhaps in the earliest days of humanity we all coexisted, and they soon learned that to survive us they would have to hide from us, and their rare interactions with us reflect their memories of us trying to exterminate them. Or perhaps what we see as mischief and deceit is just the way they are.

One possible scenario?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I admire your honesty and clear-eyed assessment of part of the situation of the ETs involvement with us. I suspect, however, that you were hinting at the last logical step but chose to not quite bridge that enormous gap. So, I'll offer without much elaboration the only answer that is possible. I am well aware of my use of the word "only" in the foregoing sentence. After all, the fate of the human race lays in the outcome.

Religions were given to earthly humans for two reasons. First, to put into place basic "laws," morality codes, that would transcend most physical structures of law and order s imposed by humans (governments, kings, etc.). These values would have a life of their own, usually fueled by the appearance of some regional figure that did (or supposedly did) espouse them to the public.

The presenting of religions to humans was easy to do as the human mind needs an answer to its eternal questions of "Why?" A religion, no matter how impractical and flawed has fertile ground from that single point by which to sprout. The proof is that a quest for religion—better stated as something to believe in-- is virtually universal and automatic in some form or another to every inquiring mind.

(The exceptions would be where a government condemns any sort of religious beliefs and imposes its own ideological beliefs onto the masses in an attempt to extinguish such outside influences at times to a violent degree.)

Basically, the ETs saw to it that the early human races and civilizations were given some moral character to see them through until the eventual dawn. That “dawn” was/is the human understanding and acceptance that they are merely an element, (and an unnecessary one at that) in the workings of the Universe. Yet, despite their insignificance, they were worthy as a unique set of creatures and not left untended. In incubation, you might say. Because in the master plan, they, the ETs, would eventually would return to show themselves in their true fashion. Just how they would be received was a prime consideration and built into the whole plan.

The key to actual ET contact at this time is the need for humans to understand that religions were given to help civilizations to survive (especially true in these latter stages when a mere finger on a red button can doom the whole race). The giving of religions was an act of benevolence and guidance in its greatest form and is entirely in keeping with the single, basic Christian tenet if not within other major religions.

The tantalizing UFOs are an offerings to us to think about and accept what is before our eyes and welcome the help that they can provide. An important element of the giving of religions to us was to ingrain into human thinking the acceptance of a greater power than anything that humans could imagine. To be confronted with god-like powers from a mostly unknown and unknowable source will be humbling to this entire planet…and terrifying to many. As I’ve stated before, we will instantly self-relegate to see ourselves as a Third World world rather than as at our usual position at the top of the heap.

When the UFOs land, we will be expected to have matured sufficiently that all of Earth will not fall down on its knees in a new religious frenzy to worship the UFO folk as pure God. This is to say while it is a given that humans eventually must and will embrace the ETs, we can do so holding our heads held high in appreciation of what has been done for us and continue, intelligently, on with their help. Or despite the best actions of world governments, the people of the planet could wallow in a air of defeatism and depression that has happen to so many “defeated” civilizations over history. Such would bring an era of a new Dark Ages from which most civilizations could not survive, ETs providing support or not. Such times would be fueled by such sweeping, extreme and fanatical religions that will humans that will head in various directions, namely, to glorify or demonize the UFO folk and/or ourselves.

That, my friends, is the only way that the human creature can absorb what it must accept about, what we can roughly call, our helpers, our gods or our devils.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Have you ever read "The Facade". I believe that there is an ET deception and that they want to destroy all religion and faith, to replace it with a one world faith in them as our last hope. I do not believe ET is benevolent and they are in fact demons. Also have you ever checked out alien resistance ministries?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Obviously, anyone who deceives and manipulates likes the artifical power it gives them. They are not honest, don't care about you/ us, and needs you/ us to do something they are unable to do. There are books out there on manipulative people and why they bully others. These people are in their own living hell.
edit on 1-4-2012 by frugal because: sp

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join