It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive UFO Event Over Mission BC Raw Footage March 27 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
The kid sounds genuine, fantastic acting if he's lying.

It appears he was inside his house filming them. There's a red flare reflection that sits on the neighbors' roofs, like he was behind a pane of glass. For that reason, I am skeptical.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Like i said the first time, it was MADE a few days prior to the 1st.

and it just so happens that YOU decide to post it on April Fools day..?

cool story.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
That doesnt look real at all..... Looks like a light reflected off glass...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Yendor

Honestly it being april fools is just a coincidence. By that logic anything posted on ATS today is a hoax huh?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Nonono, not anything..

But your post? Yes.

'
edit on 1-4-2012 by Yendor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Ahh look near the end of the video, the kid does allmost a 360 view. But I dont know maybe this kid has tree's and a lawn in his house? Man you debunkers make me laugh sometimes at how ignorant you are.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Yendor

Whatever. I like how you just stamp hoax without explanation jusy cause today is april 1st. Seriously

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

What's suspect about those red lights it that there appears to be 2 red lit square grids on both houses across the street but they are a reflection from a red light source onto the window the kid is recording behind, because he's in his house, and my guess that source is the record red light from his camera. You further verify this when the kid goes outside and the red lights are gone from the houses across the street. The red light had nothing to do with the UFO and its color scheme because it always remained red while the UFO gave us RGB.

What is really is suspect is when the kid puts down the camera and that was when the UFO suddenly disappears. He didn't sound to convincing to me when that event occurred but hoax or not, I like the vid, and if it is a hoax,
good job... not that I'm reinforcing the idea of making more hoaxes but for a kid, damn good.
edit on 1-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Well I don't really know what it is. I just thought I'd share it here. Looks real to me. And you can't take that from me.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Hey man it's just my opinion on the subject at hand.
I believe in ET's, but I don't believe THIS to be proof of them..

By the way, I believe I own the device used in the making of this video.

flashflight.com...

*Note the line that says, 'Available in four colors: red, green, blue, and Disc-o (the cool LED that slowly cycles through several colors).'

He used a frisbee!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yendor
reply to post by proob4

Hey man it's just my opinion on the subject at hand.
I believe in ET's, but I don't believe THIS to be proof of them..

By the way, I believe I own the device used in the making of this video.

flashflight.com...

*Note the line that says, 'Available in four colors: red, green, blue, and Disc-o (the cool LED that slowly cycles through several colors).'

Here's a YT video of those things

wtf? >

and another one

From observing these videos and the UFO vid in question I think these are not the culprit. I can see why they are accused but they are not it. The UFO would have to use multiple frisbees for this work and that's because the different colored lights from the UFO appear from either on top or from below or on the side of each other. So one color will have 2 light sources next to each other, then it will fade out completely and another 2 close nit light sources of a different color would appear from above or below or the side of the previous color who has faded out. The frisbees in the video have similar colors, with 4 main bright light points while the rest is lightly illuminated, but follow a different color sequence and they go from one bright color to another with no pausing or fading out, they always produce a bright color so it can be seen, meanwhile the UFOs have 2 light sources dedicated to 1 color and fade out when another color is fading in, from a different location. The frisbees are always lit up so you can see them at night, and that's the whole point. Unless there a stealth mode option we're not aware of?

edit on 1-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
The kid talking in that horrible childish tone ruined the illusion of something real here.

I always hate it when parents/pet owners talk in a "baby tone" because it is cute. Anyways, this is a hoax. I saw the light reflection thingy too. xP

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by swills

Yes yes, I know what they look like.
I own one ! ^^

Good find Swills.

imgur.com...

edit on 1-4-2012 by Yendor because: because it's late and I'm a fool!

edit on 1-4-2012 by Yendor because: ^

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Yendor

Not buying the frisbee theory. It's appears to high up and too far away.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

You're right about that..Because that would take a lot of coordinating to suspend a Frisbee mid air. without being the slightest bit affected by the wind.
But if it is indeed a reflection like everyone else believes it to be..I'd say that it's quite plausible.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBloodRed

The kid notices the reflections and comments on them also. He sounds genuinely puzzled by it.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Yendor

What the object flashes different colors and the reflections do not? That Plausible?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Buddy, what we're seeing in this video IS the reflection of said Frisbee.

Notice how it remains perfectly still for a duration of 5 minutes or so? It's probably just laying on a table or something in the background..

Next rebuttal please.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Yendor

I edited my post that rebuttals yours.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Yendor

But if you watch the video the kid is outside. Not in the house. He does allmost a 360 for crying out loud. Like I said before unless he has a lawn and tree's inside his house?
And don't call be buddy, Pal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join