It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive UFO Event Over Mission BC Raw Footage March 27 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I just came across this video and to me looks very authentic.
Filmed by a young boy. There is no description of the video on youtube.
What do you think ATS?

I don't think it gets any more real than this.

edit on 1-4-2012 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2012 by Asktheanimals because: title changed from all caps

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Novelty stage lighting.

It becomes an obvious hoax when he mentions ThirdPhaseOfMoon.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

I think I found the original uploader of this video. She/he threatened to report your guy.

Uploaded by rosebud2emlo108 on Mar 28, 2012 31,718 view

www.youtube.com...

WARINING THIS FOOOTAGE IS DESTURBING this is 100% proof of ufo's over mission bc last night on march 27 2012 at around 7:40 pm a ufo hovered over the tree tops in a quiet neighborhood in mission bc the object went from one color to the next. it was a silent craft and it hovered silently over the houses then shot away in the blink of a eye this is real footage and in no way a light trick or special effx this is not fake!!!

If its fake the kid does a good job. It's a long video and not 10 - 30 seconds long, the UFO in questions color schemes are badass, I like the camera angles, so if it's a fake anyone who works with photoshop, or better, or some sort of graphic designers can and will point out the devil who resides in the details. You know what else I like, from looking over the persons other videos I don't see anything UFO related, I do a few haunted house vids and what looks like a home horror movie but no aliens.

Either way, good video.
edit on 1-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

I don't follow what you mean, please explain why you would claim hoax?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Like I said in OP there was no info in the description. I just came across it surfing around on youtube and honestly found it shocking. Exspecially how the UFO(whatever it is) was doing what appeared to be some kind of red projections on and around the homes. Allmost as if it was trying to communicate or something?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Thirdphaseofthemoon are known Hoaxers around here. So much so any thread that talks about one of their videos gets sent to the [HOAX Bin]. But this video you posted has nothing to do with them, just a young kid filming a UFO or making a film of a UFO. Mentioning Thirdphaseofthemoon is no big deal because he wants to send this video to them so he's seen their videos but is also a kid who is impressionable and thinks they're legit.

And no worries, I'm almost positive I found the original uploader

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
The video looks pretty authentic. Looks terrestrial, though, like stage lighting. Red, Green, Blue - the three staple stage lighting colors (R+G+B=white).

It's probably explainable, but I don't have any explanation.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Something like this:

It was either in standby mode, or reflected off something nearby, causing the light to appear in the sky.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Any other videos? Did the local news pick this up? The "object" looks pretty visable and the person who filmed it obviously wouldnt of been the only person in the area to see it, if it was actually there.

Cant see this being real.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

I dunno if that's our UFO but what I do know is I want that for my house, like in every room, bathroom definitely included

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Oh so you think it might be a party or something off in the distance using laser light equipment?
But if that is the case then how come the red projections in front of the houses. Line of site would be broken right? I mean lasers surely cannot project through homes?

link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
The video looks pretty authentic. Looks terrestrial, though, like stage lighting. Red, Green, Blue - the three staple stage lighting colors (R+G+B=white).

It's probably explainable, but I don't have any explanation.

Also, what is the point of changing colors?
I've seen similar phenomenon in many UFO vids before so somebody please clue me in.

link   

Originally posted by proob4

I just came across this video and to me looks very authentic.
Filmed by a young boy. There is no description of the video on youtube.
What do you think ATS?

I don't think it gets any more real than this.

edit on 1-4-2012 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

Once in a while at the beginning and at 2:46 the camera moves down and we see a red light as if being reflected off a window. This screen grab shows it.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

I think the red glow we see is on the inside of the glass, a reflection of a light source inside his house, or from the setting sun... Either way, it's on the window.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Considering this was
1. Made a few days ago
2. Filmed by a kid
3. Posted on April Fools day..

I think I'll go ahead and move along now.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

So what you are implying is that the "laser" is reflecting off windows of a house behind the boy videographer onto the homes in front of him?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

reply to post by Swills

Allmost as if it was trying to communicate or something?

i've long thought that some of them are trying to communicate with us.... lengthy light shows... what seem like strategic movements (phoenix lights).. and some patterns being formed that to me look like they're trying to communicate too (see the ufo fleet vids for deliberate changes of pattern)....if only i could figure out what they're trying to tell us.

great find, s & f

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Im gonna say lighting trick almost the peppers ghost efferct, why didnt he call some one ( mom dad etc.) the kid to me is not very convincing with his breathing and constantly repeating "what is that?", it would be nice to find out more about other eye witnesses, until then, im going to have to call this one a 'probable' ( as apposed to Hoax or Real)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Yendor

Last time I checked april fools day was april 1st not march 28 as the original date the video was posted.
Nice try guy

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

reply to post by The Shrike

So what you are implying is that the "laser" is reflecting off windows of a house behind the boy videographer onto the homes in front of him?

I don't pull my punches. I don't imply, I'm upfront. Your reply should have been addressed to DaTroof.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join