It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PLEASE, Sign your Soul on the...Your Name on the Dotted line.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
The first video is about Whitney Houston’s sacrifice, which deals with her ritual sacrifices, and the real reason why Nicky manage did that evil illuminati sacrifice…and also, what was the note she handed brandy. Did Whitney Houston know something?

This video is a continuation of the first video, this even goes into a connection with Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson.

I guess Jenifer Hudson is the new Queen for the illuminati, as well as Niki minage…Watch brandy’s face when Whitney Houston gives her the note in front of her manager.

And of course, I don’t think I have to get into what Jenifer Hudson did to her family to get into the 20million and above club.

The brandy conspiracy

youtu.be...

The sacrifice song for Whitney that night.

The Amy whines house sacrifice

youtu.be...

Professor Grif talks about
youtu.be...

The Britney Murphy sacrifice

youtu.be...

Ryan dune
youtu.be...

I have just deleted one of the most important words ever that was forced into my head, and that’s the word…‘coincident‘. This… 11 thing, the solstice, blood sacrifices all add up now,I just cant keep letting such a small word disable what reality really is.

Can some one bring a little light on the 11 thing, and what blood sacrifices really mean, as well as thee solstice idea into all of this.

Even if this isn’t illuminati related, then what gives, is this all a coincident ,or are these people really signing there soul away to become…. ‘A STAR’

By the way ,did you know that its more then a hundred people that died in the infamous‘27 club’ dating back to the early 1900’s.

youtu.be...
edit on 1-4-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
More than 100 people have died in any age bracket. It's not a coincidence, you ascribe significance to a pattern and begin to notice it more.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

^ video is silly. Everyone knows someone that has died. Seriously.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

^ video is silly. Everyone knows someone that has died. Seriously.

You have to open your eyes and understand the odds of this happening,and then you will under stand.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
There's only one (1) word to define it all......."Vanity"! The devil involved or not, you couldn’t pay me all the money in the world to live that kind of life. It’s fake and as phony as can be. As for the #11 thing…I hope this doesn’t turn into one of those…..”Let’s all talk about the #23 threads.

No, but seriously, Stars do more stupid things than your average every day Joe. Good example, take a look at Lady Gaga. Seems like she seducing Satan in every one of her videos. Maybe she’ll bite it next. Death is unpredictable. If it’s your time, IT’S your time..
edit on 1-4-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I have a suspicion that Marilyn Monroe was shut up (loud mouth), and after her death, industry made a mint on accident. Entertainment Industry then tries it on the next "big star". Who was next? (not rhetorical, lol). Was John Wayne a "sacrifice"? Would Reagan have been a sacrifice had he not played ball? Remember he was a VERY well loved actor prior to his step into politics.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by PropulsionGood example, take a look at Lady Gaga. Seems like she seducing Satan in every one of her videos.

I might take a warning for this, but... how? She cut the serpent off...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Wake up people.

All these deaths have been faked!
They are [SNIP] with us with the spooky narratives, as usual.

It is all a game, going all the way back to Elvis, and beyond.
MJ lives on!
edit on 4/3/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Profanity

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
Wake up people.

All these deaths have been faked!
They are f*ing with us with the spooky narratives, as usual.

It is all a game, going all the way back to Elvis, and beyond.
MJ lives on!
'
It might look phony,but the dates and numbers and sacrifices are all there in plain veiw,its so obvious.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
So, I'm not totally bought on the "Sacrifice" idea, however I do believe it plausible. If it were a sacrifice, then what is calling for the sacrifice? Is it just a sacrifice based on a certain calendar, or just being called a "sacrifice" because of the ritual involved? It makes sense to me that if someone is getting ready to make their stand, they get taken down, and if there is also wealth in it, you sacrifice the person to a deity or superstition in order to ward off bad ju-ju.

However, if there is some kind of calendar of events, so to speak, that these sacrifices can be placed upon, then others could also be placed, and a series of evidence, circumstantial or otherwise, should become apparent, right? A person could match up, based on the idea of sacrifice, the other suspected victims. Then, their deaths, or sacrifices, should line up on some kind of calendar that the death-seekers subscribe to.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum
So, I'm not totally bought on the "Sacrifice" idea, however I do believe it plausible. If it were a sacrifice, then what is calling for the sacrifice? Is it just a sacrifice based on a certain calendar, or just being called a "sacrifice" because of the ritual involved? It makes sense to me that if someone is getting ready to make their stand, they get taken down, and if there is also wealth in it, you sacrifice the person to a deity or superstition in order to ward off bad ju-ju.

However, if there is some kind of calendar of events, so to speak, that these sacrifices can be placed upon, then others could also be placed, and a series of evidence, circumstantial or otherwise, should become apparent, right? A person could match up, based on the idea of sacrifice, the other suspected victims. Then, their deaths, or sacrifices, should line up on some kind of calendar that the death-seekers subscribe to.

Why,why are they being sarificed?
I wonder who the next sacrifice will be?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

even undercoveralien thinks its somthing going on.
youtu.be...

top topics

join