It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Inventors Corner

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
So after reading an invention post I believe that ATS needs a ATS Inventors Corner where Ats members can come and show case their inventions with in their own board.

Some where that people can discuss ideas and inventions of their own pick apart prove or disprove . I know there are science pages here but nothing for the amateur inventors or even seasoned inventors.

So Ats what do you think..? If Ats has something like this i would freely give my ideas to the board.

I would love to go down in history as the bloke that gave away a life changing idea for nothing and it changed the course of humanity. what a feeling that would be.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Then you are NOT giving it away for free.

You are giving it away in return for fame and immortality.

That's Ok, I don't mind. Just be aware of self!

P

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Legion2024

Thumbs up on inventing. Happens to be a hobby of mine.

You may want to check out quirky That way you can even get paid for your contributions.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

ohh didn't think of it that way
. but still it would be cool. and would bring another dimension of hands on to ATS.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Had an idea a long time ago in which you could stick a Litmus type paper in your car exhaust to determine if your car would pass the state emmision test before you took it to state inspection shop...

Had an idea for safer barriers before Nascar came up with their design & submitted it to them...did receive a very nice rejection letter from Nascar.

Had an idea for sorting baseball cards for collectors...submitted it to Topps & received a very nice rejection letter from them as well...lol

edit on 31-3-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

yeah one of mine would be a baby bottle formula maker like a coffee machine makes up to 6 feeds so a new mother does not need to stumble around the kitchen in the middle of the night. steam sterilizes mixes and heats to one of a dozen presets.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I think this is a cool idea, and I have at least three inventions that I have. One is a building product, another is something musicians would use. The latest one I am actually working on with an engineer as we speak, and will be making prototypes within a couple months. I am bringing another person on board as well, and will hopefully be in a position to manufacture them within 6 or 7 months and sell them online. I will be advertising online as well, and may look into ATS's rate sheet. I am going to seek a patent on it, so no further comment for now.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Excellent proposal.....I fabbed up a mini squeejeee for Ipad's to keep germs and smudge marks away...very tiny and velcros on the side with refillable cartridges

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2024

yeah one of mine would be a baby bottle formula maker like a coffee machine makes up to 6 feeds so a new mother does not need to stumble around the kitchen in the middle of the night. steam sterilizes mixes and heats to one of a dozen presets.

THAT is an awesome idea. I am dealing with that now with a 4-month old. Mixing that stuff by hand X times a day is a pain. I think 12 presets is a lot. Do 2oz. increments from 2 to maybe 10 oz. or however much a typical newborn bottle holds.n Don't forget, formula goes bad after a couple hours so you don't want to be wasting it.

Also, you should have it be able to thaw and heat frozen breast milk, too. Moms often pump and freeze that stuff and use it for the first few months. Drop that brick-o-milk in the hopper and badabing.

Develop a proprietary bottle, too - you'll boost your bottom line.

www.uspto.gov

Protect yourself.
edit on 31-3-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
The patent and the prototype are difficult, but the real challenge is getting the product to market.

They have 3d printers now where one can model a product in 3D then print a functional part out in plastic. This makes product development way less expensive, quicker, and easier all the way around.

3D printers

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SarnholeOntarable
Excellent proposal.....I fabbed up a mini squeejeee for Ipad's to keep germs and smudge marks away...very tiny and velcros on the side with refillable cartridges

That is something you can patent, then license. You don't have to do anything else except go to the mailbox for the checks.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Where is Billy Mays when you need him?

Actually liked the guy sorry he passed - as long as you can keep your product under $20 bucks you got a shot at selling it!

edit on 31-3-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
So what kind of info do you want? A way to cut everyone's heat bill in half with hardly any cost?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
So what kind of info do you want? A way to cut everyone's heat bill in half with hardly any cost?

"A means of attracting interest or attention; an enticement: a sales hook."

lol - no nobody wants that!
Just kiddin...bro.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

edit on 1-4-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
You know those little kids shoes that light up when they step down? Well, I propose to exchange those light with tiny dust busters, let the kids clean up the floor while we clean up at the bank!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

No, I have finally figured how to fool heat. Much of this is incorporated into many everyday products and it's simple and relatively cheap to adapt things for energy savings. It's a concept not a moneymaker. I'm kind of worried about what it could do to the economy though, many jobs rely on our present system. Maybe it's unwise at this time to say anything.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

yeah i thought so, I'm a say at home dad the amount of things i have come up with is fairly extensive especially things that help house wives/husbands to make daily cleaning and sorting easier.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
Where is Billy Mays when you need him?

Actually liked the guy sorry he passed - as long as you can keep your product under $20 bucks you got a shot at selling it!

In the bathroom snorting coke. Kidding.

The $20 thing is true - I used to work at a direct marketing agency and there is a whole list of techniques to use for infomercials, and price point is one thing that has been researched a LOT. It's also why you see crap priced at "3 easy payments of $19.99."

At one point, $20 was the sweet spot. It might have gone up since then.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

If you could make something like that, that cleans my tablet buy simply putting it back in its case that would be great I would take 2

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I was going to train 100 crows to collect litter in return for food from an automatic despenser that would weigh and determine a food value for an item using a few lasers and a weight plate.

they are pretty smart birds... i bet if they could make a living off of collecting shiny things... they would.

My other idea was training ants to fear light like cockroaches... so they would only come out when its dark and clean your house. When the sun comes up they go hide and you have your entire house free of food particles.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join