It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga's hairstylist quits, exposing devil worship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Found this and haven't heard about it till just now.

The Internet is buzzing about Lady Gaga’s hair stylist suddenly quitting after accusing her of being a devil worshipper — which is what everyone thought she was anyway. Michael Pooter, who cut Gaga’s hair since January 2010, took his family and went into hiding after making some wild accusations about the pop star.

He said Gaga would stare at him, and he could no longer take the staring. He said in the interview,
"she would eat his children if he ever told anyone" about her.

“She was usually liquored up on cheap whiskey when she came in for treatment. One day, when she was mumbling more than normal, which I found out later was her actually speaking in tongues, I saw the number 666 on her scalp and I quickly asked for God to protect me. She rose up out of her chair and floated 3 feet above the ground while yelling…..”
YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL. NOR WILL HE EVER BE. NOW GIVE ME SOME MORE HIGHLIGHTS AND TRIM MY BANGS YOU WORTHLESS *beep*!”

Source: sandrarose.com...

lol, I love the last part.

GIMME HIGHLIGHTS

edit on 31-3-2012 by jakupairs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
tabloid garbage

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
That quote really does sound fabricated to me

Besides, if there is an overarching satanist conspiracy Lady Gaga strikes me more as a useful idiot than an actual member of any such group
edit on 31-3-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jakupairs

This crazy wench makes me laugh

Got to say, she would make an interesting choice for the antichrist, after all, she does have the largest number of followers on twitter (more than 20 million I believe).

Lady Gaga: converting people to satanism in only 140 characters

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This is too funny and so unbelievable. But I will say this much, the "lady" looks like a freak show and I wouldn't TOTALLY rule out the idea that she might worship turtles or something. But the antichrist or whatever they are claiming???

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Lady Gaga is shallow, her music is shallow, and her personality is shallow. To top it off she really isn't attractive either. I just don't see what people find so interesting about her.P.S. I substituted garbage with shallow as to not offend anyone who may be a Gaga fan.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
If anything, this will only make her more popular because of this story and its level of stupidity.

Isn't the real Number Of The Beast suppose to be 616, not 666? More publicity for her.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

She is garbage, her music is garbage, and she looks like garbage.
She probably is a satanist, like madonna, intent on getting the masses to follow them.
They are some of the reasons there are so many misinformed people in the world today.
Instead of caring about their country, these people care about some pop singer.
As if that person is an idol.

Btw, I don't care who I offend.

Her music is brainwashing garbage.
But then again, so is every pop star I see these days.
I hate pop music, and the people who worship it.

I think they're all sheep worshipping a different bunch of idols
Idols that are branded, sold and marketed for profits.

And I avoid all of it.
Like the plague.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
April Fools!
Free publicity for Gaga.
We've been punk'd.
(first clue: cheap whiskey, really? at her income level?
)
edit on 1-4-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I KNOW!
Did anyone believe this was real? April Fools props to you OP....I laughed....HARD!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GD21D
Lady Gaga is shallow, her music is shallow, and her personality is shallow. To top it off she really isn't attractive either. I just don't see what people find so interesting about her.P.S. I substituted garbage with shallow as to not offend anyone who may be a Gaga fan.

I'm not a fan of hers, though I can appreciate her artistic vision. Her music is pop (
), but in terms of complexity it does speak to more than just sex, drugs, and partying.

She is establishing herself as the next Cher; she has a great following within the gay community because of her praise for gay acceptance. She is also becoming a figurehead in the fashion industry.

Anyways, I don't think of her as that shallow, and her music, in comparison to the rest of the "artists" in her genre, is held at a much higher standard than that of, say, Britney Spears.

In regards to her personality, she seems like a fairly appreciative and decent person. I don't know her personally so I can't judge.
edit on 8-4-2012 by DestroyDestroyDestroy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join