It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream | The Moon Egnighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Short dream last night, but a weird one.

I'm outside on my back porch. It's 12:30AM, just after midnight. I'm with my husband. We went outside to look at the sky because it seemed really bright for nighttime. As I'm looking up, I see the full moon behind some clouds. It looks really bright. The clouds are moving slowly, the moon is emerging from behind them. I then realize it's not the clouds moving, it's the moon! It started out really slow, but picked up speed quickly, until it was zooming around the sky at unbelievable speeds. I began to feel woozy. I told my husband we need to go inside. He told me no, that I'm over reacting and that what ever is happening is probably normal. I'm on my hands and knees crawling up the stairs to get inside my house. Right after I make it inside, I notice that suddenly it got extremely bright outside. I mean, high noon bright. The wooziness stopped so I ran outside again to check on my husband. He's outside looking at the sky and commenting on how the sun is really bright. I looked up and realized that wasn't the sun, it was the moon. It had egnighted! Then it emitted some kind of cloudy substance. Some kind of radiation. I ran inside to try to escape it. When it hit my house, it shook like an earthquake. The news started talking about the new radiation threat coming from the moon, and how most people wouldn't even be safe in their own homes.

(Sigh) Too much ats i suppose......

Hard to find anything about the moon that comes close to what I dreamed about.

Dreaming of the moon then, especially a full moon, can indicate a high level of intuitive ability. Full moon dreams may symbolize a time of potent creativity or a time when one is fully fertile either symbolically--or literally! The moon reflects light from the sun just as the unconscious is a symbolic reflection of the light of consciousness. Moon dreams can therefore be strong symbols of the unconscious. Look to other symbols to see what your unconscious is reflecting or what it is trying to bring back into the mind's light.Is the moon in its normal place in the sky or is it closer or further away from the earth? Its proximity to the earth can be symbolic of how in touch one is to one's intuition, emotions, creativity, etc. For example, dreaming of a huge full moon touching the earth may symbolize being completely in touch with one's intuition. By comparison, seeing a moon that is far removed from the earth may symbolize feelings of emotional distance.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

edit on 093131p://bSaturday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Haha yeah too much Ats. I had a dream last night that it was summer, and it was really really hot. Stuff started melting like car tires and the radio was on some news station and the reporter told us all to go underground. Couldn't tell if it was a nightmare or just a cry for sun.
Miss you sun!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Under Water
Short dream last night, but a weird one.

I'm outside on my back porch. It's 12:30AM, just after midnight. I'm with my husband. We went outside to look at the sky because it seemed really bright for nighttime. As I'm looking up, I see the full moon behind some clouds. It looks really bright. The clouds are moving slowly, the moon is emerging from behind them. I then realize it's not the clouds moving, it's the moon! It started out really slow, but picked up speed quickly, until it was zooming around the sky at unbelievable speeds. I began to feel woozy. I told my husband we need to go inside. He told me no, that I'm over reacting and that what ever is happening is probably normal. I'm on my hands and knees crawling up the stairs to get inside my house. Right after I make it inside, I notice that suddenly it got extremely bright outside. I mean, high noon bright. The wooziness stopped so I ran outside again to check on my husband. He's outside looking at the sky and commenting on how the sun is really bright. I looked up and realized that wasn't the sun, it was the moon. It had egnighted! Then it emitted some kind of cloudy substance. Some kind of radiation. I ran inside to try to escape it. When it hit my house, it shook like an earthquake. The news started talking about the new radiation threat coming from the moon, and how most people wouldn't even be safe in their own homes.

(Sigh) Too much ats i suppose......

Hard to find anything about the moon that comes close to what I dreamed about.

You have to pick apart the whole dream.

The time, the earthquake, husband, clouds,radiation, house,location, back porch, hands and knees and crawling.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Interesting dream OP, might turn into a good moon-dream thread. I had a vivid moon dream that I wrote down as soon as I awoke (in a bit of a panic I must add)

Very similar to yours apart from the fact that in my dream there were two moons one stationary and another smaller one that moved across the sky in front of the full stationary one both behind the clouds.
What brought my attention to the night sky in my dream was a huge metal object shaped like a parenthesis
like this > ]
falling from the sky with a loud shrill scream

What freaked me out was my desire to document the two moons in the sky but my camera was in pieces and mixed up with other not quite right parts/lenses and I was frantically trying to assemble my camera (I'm a photographer btw) from all the jumble of random parts and other strange electronic spares.
Nothing would fit together and my frustration at this woke me up.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by HumansEh

I can relate to the frustration in your dream, I'm a photographer too! That would completely drive me mad! Interesting dream to say the least.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

You have to pick apart the whole dream.

The time, the earthquake, husband, clouds,radiation, house,location, back porch, hands and knees and crawling.

I know, I started with the moon because it's an easy dream symbol to look up, but it will take me a while to go through them all.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Moons also signifies domesticity, since you husband is in the dream I would consider that.

Sky is symbolic of heaven, raising your sights, clouds moving represent the direction of your thoughts, time to change the course of things, something coming into you life .

Legs denote the ability to stand, knees flexibility and humility, reverence worship, or subservience or could be a hint to get on your knees and pray.

Your husband is your mate, represents your other half, your mirror, or can represent your opponent.

Sun is an ancient symbol for god spiritual blessings.

House/ home is your base, your roots, your security and your state of consciousness, this is being shaken, the new cannot exist with old.

Earthquake, earthshaking experience to come.

or,

Maybe you ate to much before going to bed.

edit on 103131p://bSaturday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Intriguing. I had a dream last night that I saw 3 full moons or at least what appeared to be moons.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

Normally I would just chalk this up to being an "emotional" dream, being that it concerns the moon. However, there are several aspects of your dream that stand out to me. One is the part where your husband is telling you everything is okay and you are overreacting. This reminds me of the constant threads and observations that others on ATS, as well as everyday people in my life that feel that something is drastically wrong with the skies. In your dream , the man (meaning..authority figure, "the man", etc..) telling you to ignore what you see with your own eyes. Seems to be a common theme as of late.
Also what weirded me out was the radiation theme of your dream. It made me think of a thread here on ATS that was made around a year ago that was concerning the Japanese disaster. (I need to go back and see if I can figure out what that thread was..)
In the thread, someone had posted a bizarre Guiness beer ad that had been made right before the disaster. It is called "Dark Life".

Also, I want to mention that in this last month or so, I have had tons of dreams with double moons/ double suns. In one dream, I was observing the sky with the moon just over the horizon. It was gradually daytime and the sun came up..but then I realized there were two suns! I was very alarmed and standing with my family in the dream! I watched as the second sun was quickly shifted over so that it overlay the other sun, but it was not quite the right size and you could see the corona just a little around the edges. All in all, both suns seemed way too big.
All that was weird enough, and the next day I mentioned it to my family only to find that my 17 year old daughter had an almost identical dream the night before. That got my attention! Since then, I have continued to have dreams that mostly concern double planetary, lunar or solar objects, and them being in the wrong places.

Just thought I would put that out there.

edit on 2-4-2012 by bastet11 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join