It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Executive Access

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
If the Governor of Nevada went to where the border of Area 51 is and went past the sign that marks the border for Area 51, would it be trespassing? If he was ordered to turn back and kept walking into Area-51 would he be arrested? The Governor is the executive authority for the state so what would his charges be after being arrested? Arresting someone means you must charge that person, how can charges be brought against the governor for trespassing in the Governors state over which the lands the Governor has supreme executive authority. This would be an act of aggression against the governor and would constitute an insurrection if people were imprisoning the leader of the people of New Mexico. This would in turn grant authority to the governor to dispatch the National Guard, all police, local and state, to assault the base known as Area-51 to secure his release?

From the Nevada State Consitution: Artivle 5 Section 1

The supreme executive power of this State, shall be vested in a Chief Magistrate who shall be Governor of the State of Nevada.

From the Nevada State Constitution: Article V Section 5

Governor is Commander in Chief of State Military Forces.he State of Nevada.

If the governor is the elected Executive Authority of the state and entering those grounds constituted a crime but not a crime against violating the Laws of Nevada and not violating US law with which the arrest powers of a governor who is by definition in the state constitution the supreme authority, under whose authority would the governor be arrested? (Keep in mind this is also why Governors who sign marijuana, cap and trade, or gay marriage state Amendments are not arrested.)

US Constitution Tenth Amendment: Tenth Amendment

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Then if Area-51 can not arrest the governor under the powers granted to the officials operating Area-51, then what entity is responsible for governing Area-51 and from where legally is this power derived? WHo authorized the use of deadly force? This authorization does not supersede the rights bestowed upon the Governor acting as the Executive Authority of the state which would violate the supremacy clause.

US Constitution Supremacy Clause: Article 6 Clause 2

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the constitution or laws of any state to the contrary notwithstanding.

When military personnel state or national carry out an act within a state they are bound by state law as well as federal law. Arresting the governor would be grounds for the governor to use the military, police, and local militia to secure his release from imprisonment on those grounds it would seem and if killed through deadly force would constitute an act of war against the state if that is possible?

Area-51 is not a US military base in any records or documentation. Far as reports go and speculation it is a testing facility so is not under the protection of powers granted to the secretary of state under war powers for executive authority. Therefore it leaves open the question of who runs Area-51 and what governments or corporations own operate and use that land. The USAF hold no official designation or claim to the land under federal charter for the territory designated Area-51.

If an independent Entity who is not the US government and operates outside the scope of the State Laws of Nevada. From where would such authority be granted? Signs say that the "Use of Deadly Force is Authorized". The agents present on site who would carry out that authority under the power granted to them are known as "camo dudes", are not US military. This is evident int heir uniforms distinct lack of NIR technology which is infrared used to identify friendly personnel.

NIR: (Infrared Signature Management)

The personnel known commonly as "Camo Dudes", then are not military and not deputized by the state with any police powers so the ability to use deadly force must be granted by themselves to themselves since otherwise it would contradict both federal and state law for civilians to be authorized in the use of deadly force against US citizens in the conduct of their duties.
edit on 31-3-2012 by tigpoppa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Interesting question.

What had an army of troops from his state right behind him? Interesting thought to ponder.
edit on 31-3-2012 by xxThexGreatxEscapexx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Isn't Area 51 in Nevada?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

The place officially does not exist, they are effectively above the law and can do whatever they want.
I don't think they would hesitate to arrest or even shoot him if he did what you say.

And yea, I believe area 51 is in Nevada (I'm not American so I'm not up on American geography)
edit on 11/27/10 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
would he be under diplomatic immunity?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
When I was in the military early '80's, I saw alot of thigs that had me scratchin my head. Visiting Chinese Officers, a class where our instructor was a British Officer, and visiting Saudi royalty dignitaries. My TS-with-code clearance included NATO. TS-with-code. (Even so, I saw alot of 'NOFORN') It was a "Global Village". Excluding the Soviet Union and it's Warsaw Pact folks, of course. (......)
My Point Is.
I don't believe these legend-generating facilities such as Dulce and Area 51, are under the US government, and the us government can do nothing about that.
We've been coopted a long time ago. Thanks to the internet, everyone can now see that, but it's too late.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
If the Governor of New mexico went to where the border of Area 51 is and went past the sign that marks the border for Area 51, would it be trespassing? If he was ordered to turn back and kept walking into Area-51 would he be arrested? The Governor is the executive authority for the state

Key word there is state. Area 51, last time I checked, is a federal installation.

how can charges be brought against the governor for trespassing in the Governors state over which the lands the Governor has supreme executive authority.

The governor of a state has no executive authority over a Title 10 military installation. Maybe if the Air National Guard ran Area 51 he'd have some sway, but it doesn't, so....

This would be an act of aggression against the governor and would constitute an insurrection if people were imprisoning the leader of the people of New Mexico. This would in turn grant authority to the governor to dispatch the National Guard, all police, local and state, to assault the base known as Area-51 to secure his release?

If he's under arrest, how is he going to dispatch anyone or anything? And if he dispatches the NG against the federal government, the federal government will just federalize it. Ask Orval Faubus how well that whole playing the NG against the federal government thing turned out in 57.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMoose

Isn't Area 51 in Nevada?

Hahaha yes it is,and it sure would be funny if the Governor of NM went out there with a whole bunch of police and National guard, they legally could all be exterminated as the signs say ( use of deadly force authorized) now may be different if Arnie the GOVERNATOR of California turned up.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamstalker

Isn't Area 51 in Nevada?

Hahaha yes it is,and it sure would be funny if the Governor of NM went out there with a whole bunch of police and National guard, they legally could all be exterminated as the signs say ( use of deadly force authorized) now may be different if Arnie the GOVERNATOR of California turned up.

Hmmm sounds like that would make a good action flick! Something like that could reboot his movie career! "Arnold Schwarzenegger in INVASION AREA 51!!!" "You can't come in here, Governor.....You're not authorized!" Arnold looks around for a moment....puts on some shades...."I'll be back!"

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Maybe a better idea would be for the Governor to quarantine access to Area 51 (and other areas). A issue would be with the FAA to quarantine air traffic access. He could use the Air National Guard to solve this problem. Of course the governor would lift the quarantine once he got access and was shown everything he wanted to see.

Of course, if there were a secret underground access to the facility from other states (I'll bet ANYTHING there is - see the hypothetical hyper-velocity underground tube system), all bets would be off.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Originally posted by dreamstalker

Isn't Area 51 in Nevada?

Hmmm sounds like that would make a good action flick! Something like that could reboot his movie career! "Arnold Schwarzenegger in INVASION AREA 51!!!" "You can't come in here, Governor.....You're not authorized!" Arnold looks around for a moment....puts on some shades...."I'll be back!"

That is a movie I would pay to see, Arnie isnt done yet! Legally it seems the law would favor the Governor of Nevada in an invasion of the site designate Area-51 due to an unknown force comprised of unknown personnel operating under unknown authority and unaccounted for by any State, Local, or Federal agency. Area-51 is only exempt from EPA rules per Executive order of the president, state licensing for food and health and sanitation standards however are not exempt under such a provision. There is no regulation or quality control of the food supply located at Area-51, this would mean that those who reside there and work there who choose to also eat on site may be eating human flesh due to the lack of laws governing the quality or type of food served on site.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa

That is a movie I would pay to see, Arnie isnt done yet!............................................................................................................... There is no regulation or quality control of the food supply located at Area-51, this would mean that those who reside there and work there who choose to also eat on site may be eating human flesh due to the lack of laws governing the quality or type of food served on site.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? They could sell the movie as a modern remake of Soylent Green! (They'd just have to tweak it a bit to include Area 51!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
There are plenty of non-military people that have crossed the border on business. I watched a Lincoln County deputy cross the border and talk with the dudes. There is the case of a Lincoln County Commissioner nearly running down Norio at one of the People's Rally. So to the degree you have business with the base, you can cross the border.

There was some question if the Lincoln County Commissioner was heading to the base on county business or if it was related to his employment, which he claimed was at the NTS.
www.rense.com...

I have no way to verify this, but I was told Kenny Guinn (former and now deceased governor of Nevada) was on base once.

My understanding is no visitor has flown on the Janets. They either enter by vehicle or fly in their own plane. We know Lockheed workers use their PC-12 shuttle (N146PC) to get on base.

new topics

top topics

join