It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Bennewitz case re-opened: X Descending (a mini book review)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CardDown
Robert Collins is having some sightings of his own. He has a Facebook page, and there you can see what's on his mind, as well as look at his most recent UFO photographs.
Robert M. Collins on Facebook

Thanks for the link CardDown, I think it is amazing that Condor from UFO coverup is now coming forward. These are the people who knew the individuals truly in the know. If I take a step back for a minute, I cannot get my mind to grasp around the situation. Robert Collins, another ex-Air Force intelligence officer who has a more than elaborate 'alien' story is telling us possibly the most revealing interview that anyone has ever heard on this subject from Coast to Coast am. If every sentence about a UFO or alien was false Collins did a staggering job at creating a story from the very beginning to mislead the public, as if they are the ones who created all the MJ-12 documents and pushed a fake disclosure front full of disinformation to cause mass confusion.

The idea of an ex-Air Force intelligence officer coming out to tell stories about Roswell aliens, abductions and underground alien bases, makes me think about Ron Rummel. Ron Rummel looked a little like Robert Collins and probably worked in Air Force intelligence around the same time. Starting in 1990 9one year before Robert's efforts of disclosure were stopped by the higher ups), Ron published a journal called Alien Digest talking about Dulce aliens, MJ-12, and black projects. Before his book and later volumes were published Ron was shot in 1993 and it was ruled a suicide by authorities although there were no fingerprints on the gun. By 1995 special authorities had turned it over to a homicide which isn't noted on the internet. Taking a look at this gave me some new information about Paul Bennewitz, information I have not heard before and I am hoping someone can help with. According to Phil Schneider, the family of Paul Bennewitz spent almost a million dollars trying to find him after he was kidnapped, thrown in the trunk of a car, and taken to the mental institution we had all heard he was admitted to. This information confirms the information from UFO magazine in '89 that Paul's son claimed his father was not hospitalized for mental difficulties, and also supports a reason why the Bennewitz family has been unwilling speak with anybody about the past details.

An example of lies and truth in disinformation, which is at least a confirmation to me is described in the interview here. Later in the interview Collins goes in depth about disinformation, saying that it is important to lie around the truth because it will give the masses 'plausible denial' over the subject.

Knapp: The UFO Coverup program in 1988, with strawberry ice cream and tibetan music and all that..

Collins: (laughs) Well that is a fact, that is true. Whether you want to believe it or not, they do like strawberry ice cream.

Knapp: I don't have a problem believing it, strawberry ice cream's good.

Collins: And the tibetan music is true to, those things are true.

(Knapp is starting a new question)

Collins: But it was just thrown in their as a laughable subject, I guess to give plausible denial to the whole thing. (lets out a big sigh)

Robert Collins is telling the truth by admitting disinformation and he is not making it easy for people to hear it. That seems to be the artistic mind of an intelligence officer, and when you mix all that mind trickery with complete falsehood it would be a counter intelligence officer, or Rick Doty. Doty is no longer friends with Collins because he did not approve of (or possibly regretted) releasing the information in the book and what the interview is based on. Doty didn't speak to him anymore afterwards, and it is confirmed Doty as strong evidence he is not releasing to anyone so obviosuly he doesn't agree with releasing sensitive information to the public. No surprise he decided to be a cop in his retirement, I'm sure he loves pulling people over and looking down on them thinking that he is superior because of the knowledge they are incapable of ever attaining. It was Doty's job to lie as mentioned in the interview, but I don't see why Robert Collins would be so careful as to lie and then tell us the truth by saying that he must speak of disinformation, if it was all a lie to begin with. Sorting out through all the lies which support the claim of being protection through plausible denial there is more evidence in my opinion to determine that Robert is trying telling us a truth, and that the truth is more likely alien than an earthly disguise.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Thanks, CardDown. I just ordered the Kindle edition. I'll be back to comment when I've had the chance to read it.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
just thought I'll post this since the link to the other video is not working anymore

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CardDown
I just read X Descending, a new ebook written by Christian P. Lambright. It's pretty interesting material, but it definitely helps if you have some familiarity with the events he discusses. He covers two instances where UFO researchers filmed something remarkable, and then follows the repercussions of each. The first case is the story of Paul Bennewitz, and the second is the story of a UFO filmed by Ray Stanford.
Some background on Paul Bennewitz. Some background on Ray Stanford.

Bennewitz is the UFO researcher allegedly targeted by the Air Force in a disinformation campaign carried out by Richard Doty and William Moore. Supposedly some of the wildest alien concepts can be traced back to this episode. Stanford's story takes a different path- he filmed a UFO and a scientist viewed the tape and "reverse-engineered" it into a new aeronautical propulsion system, but all without disclosing the source of the concept.

I didn't quite know quite what to expect going in. It's mainly about the aftermath of UFO investigations and the trials and intrigue of Stanford and Bennewitz. Most UFO books are about sightings and the search for the truth. This books gives some insight into the personal consequences of such a quest. What raises this book to a higher level is that Lambright became friends with each of the men and was involved in the events that followed to some extent. As far as I know, it is only currently available from xdesk publishing.

Hey CardDown: Great OP, and perhaps because I am loathe, frequently to just click on a link without quotes from it, this was included in Dr. Bennowitz's CV:

projectcamelot.org/bennewitz.html
In 1979, Paul Bennewitz operated a small electronics company, called Thunder Scientific Corporation, in Albuquerque, New Mexico; he was a brilliant physicist ...

He later got involved, I believe because he received a government research/contract for originally, fairly mundane involvement. In fulfilling the government contract as through his small electronics company, he discovered some oddities, shall we say, then being privy to certain happenings and reports on military bases. It seems to me he was baited, in a way, and then make to look "crazy" for his findings, thereby quashing all UFO serious research, and acknowledement of UFOs in general. This is a big part of his story, for me, for why would they involve a renowned physicist, give his certain security clearances, leading him to believe the actually were seeking truth, and what he got for his efforts was the standard crazy driving/making stuff that usually occurs when the military is dealing with the UFO issue, in general.

By the way, I think he sons still operate Thunder Scientific Corporation in New Mexico, though their relationship with the military and government agencies may be much different than their father's, and obviously they were either alienated from him as his experiences became even more bizarre and unbelievable, or they simply learned the lesson from what became of his life, business, and studies.

Regardless, it's a case well worth exploring, I think.
tetra

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join