It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternative 3; A poorly timed April Fool’s prank or something more?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DARREN1976

As said before its an april fools on the 1st of april.....its does not really work when aired in June.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
A very obviously contrived hoax ala War of the Worlds... (and a bit cheesy I might add!) epic. I do however wonder if the "hide it in plain sight" thing could be in play. Does anyone remember the bassist from Iron Butterfly? He was a scientist who was working on digital file compression... Of course many roads to conclusion point to mental "illness".... Google Phillip "Taylor" Kramer.... It is a fascinating an scary story to read.....Peace.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
april fools day is the time when you know its fake but there is still a doubt with some stories

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
this is amazing news

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Alternative 3 an old brand of snakeoil.

Anyway, interesting video. Ms. Eisenhower comes off as lucid, smart, truthful and passionate about the information she imparts in this video.

She also talks about mind control and I sincerely believe that is going on.

It's how the few control the many.

Like she says, "You don't have to believe me, just simply do the research for yourself."

Did the research. There is no instance of any credible prood offered to show that a secret program exisits to ferry the elite to Mars.

If people watching TV and movies are being influenced to behave and dress a certain way, ok yeh there is mind influence and control being exerted at that level. If peoples mind states are influenced by illegal and legal subscription drugs, yeh ok those people may be susceptible and influencable, in certain scenarios or around certain voices, eg passionate story tellings of new agers.

Need to maintain an objective view on all these stories. If you have to place trust in something, place it on your own common sense.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Dear All

Alternative 3, I watched the original as it was being aired back in the mid 70’s, too say we were dumfounded is he understatement of that century.

Now the question based on truth or total fiction as Lesley Watkins said? Latter saying that from conversations they had had after the event that there may be truth in it.

The point being that we should be finding out he answer in the coming few years. 2012 anyone?

Certainly if nothing has happened by 2050 then it was fiction maybe some of us will be around to know.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
most likely just an aprils fool joke

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I downloaded the PDF version online, by Leslie Watkins.
Also listed is an anonymous author, being anonymous obviously there are no details on the author, except some coordinates, anyone else looked into this?
I'd say its nothing unusual but I put the coordinates into Google earth and it took me to the middle of nowhere somewhere in Morocco?
Of course I assumed this would be the anonymous authors location but its literally in the middle of nowhere.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join