It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smurfs Are Real

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Well, I had a good friend who swore on everything that mattered to her that when she was a kid, for years, she saw an old man around 6 inches tall stroll through her bedroom nearly every night... sometimes accompanied by other small folk and dressed like rustic peasants and wearing red sacks for hats.

They would enter through her door and go into her closet and ...well, that's it.

Take it or leave it, but she's not crazy as far as I know.

I've seen some weird things, too, but never the wee folk... darnit.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

LOL you sound like you're jealous cause she saw them but you didnt

The problem is most of these reports are from people who saw them as kids and you wish you could see them as adults but it never happens. Its probably best that way since well, kids are innocent and mean no harm but we can't say the same thing for adults can we? Id love to hear some of your weird experiences though
do share

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

I've never seen a smurf or an elf, but they hide my stuff all the time.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Yeah, it'd be interesting to see small folks-though why I'm more interested in 6 inch tall people than 4 or 6 foot tall people is interesting in itself... to me, anyway.

The weird stuff consists of much telepathy, rspk, or mind-over-matter poltergeist stuff, odd weather/electrical phenomena, glowing red eyes on a shape in the desert and in an airduct of a house, other haunting stuff and a slew of odd things in the sky... plus more stories from trusted people that involve ghosts, aliens and their rides.

Perhaps I'll make a grey area thread someday -especially if I find my snapshots of the haunted rental house that always showed up as blury in every attempt to photograph it we tried-despite different camaras being used and everything else showing sharp.

Life is weird... even when it isn't.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join