It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smurfs Are Real

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hey there peeps,

I am by now aware of the fact that half the population that comes on ATS has had some kind of bizarre event in their life. I mean, the kind that no body will believe in and almost everyone will laugh at.

So I'd like to come out and describe one of my own, which took place when I was around 5 or 6 years old, I can't remember very well how old I was...just that I was old enough to know left from right and what was real and wasn't.
(I've always been a bright child ok?)

Now get this, while I was in said age, I used to sleep in the same room with my brother who was 22 months younger than me and who was barely learning the ropes of things. We had a big window in our bedroom that overlooked the forest behind our house and a street light to give us solace while trying to go to sleep. (my parents didn't believe in night lights back then and we didn't have TV)

Anyhow, I was the naughtiest kid in the house and happened to be a night owl. I'd love watching the flies gather around the street light at night or just watching the snow fall during winters. For a while, I remember watching an old man, about 5 cm in height, thinking back now resembled Poppa Smurf in everything but the fact that he wasn't blue, he was simply a white bearded red hooded old dwarf, move some sand from one end of the window pane to the other. I used to watch him every night, unafraid, wondering if he was a figment of my imagination or not, and would eventually fall asleep. One night though, it turns out my brother hadn't fallen asleep. Being the quiet one, he would never actually speak unless he really had to and, when he turned to me and said: "Sis, do you see him too?", I panicked like I had seen a ghost and told him to shut it and go to sleep! Apparently he had been watching the old man too but he never had the courage to ask me until that fated night. I don't know why this great fear took over me when he said it though. It was as if my fear that it wasn't just my imagination had come true. It was a terrifying to know that this person was real, and my brother had actually seen it too! I remember hiding under the covers and never wanting to see him again. Needless to say, he disappeared and I never did.

So my conclusion is this: either Smurfs or dwarves or something similar is real. I don't think I've ever seen anything so openly afterwards. Maybe my own fear closed off my ability to do so, but I'd really like to know if me and my brother were the only people who had seen them during childhood.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Your imagination ran wild

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Perhaps, but me and my brother do not have the same imagination I assure you. Especially since we never actually talked about it : /

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

a white bearded red hooded old dwarf, move some sand from one end of the window pane to the other.

Not discounting your tale by any means, but what was this dwarf moving the sand with, and more, why was the dwarf moving the sand from one end of the window pane to the other?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Different culture, man. Who knows what dwarves are into?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Why do all the weird things seem to happen at night, when people are dreaming. Or it is very easy to mistake something because it is dark. Not to mention our brains are very bad at processing white noise, it makes us hear things that aren't even there!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
For a while, I remember watching an old man, about 5 cm in height, thinking back now resembled Poppa Smurf in everything but the fact that he wasn't blue, he was simply a white bearded red hooded old dwarf, move some sand from one end of the window pane to the other.

This particular little detail is simply beautiful - Kafkaesque indeed. But why was he "moving sand'?

link   
reply to post by nusnus

Straight up I believe you. Only because I have experienced an event as a child (4-5 years old) that, just as you suggested, defies explanation and makes me sound nuts just talking about it.

It wasn't Dwarfs but I've seen two objects move around and react with one another that should never move around. Not going any further with it because as I said it sounds nuts but it did happen and it was in daylight.

This was the first event that opened me up to the paranormal.

Little people running around after dark? Why not? They are, after all, mentioned in many, many books through out history.

link   

Alex Jones Exposes Elite's Chatting With Little Grey Elves A.K.A. Demons!!

Yes they are real, and repsonsible for a lot of the technology behind depopulating earth. They work for the Nuki's/old empire.
edit on 31-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I hope Gargamel or Azriel didn't get him!

Seriously, though, who knows?
There are more things on heaven and earth.....

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

reply to post by FOXMULDER147

In the hopes of trying to bring some clarification, he had a small wheelbarrow in his hand and would always move things around. I remember it being sand but there were other things I couldn't quite tell what they were. And I would like to know why he moved them too...never got around to asking him ^^

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Normally, such a recount would entice out of me, a smile and polite disapproval.. before i move on to whatever else is on offer ..

but coming from you, it has left me in a predicament .. i have read your posts before and the impression i have of you is that of an individual, rational, cerebral and well balanced. whose posts i will gladly give my few minutes to without that sense of impending doom of a wasted 10 minutes of my life ..

so strictly subjective .. your posts would not merit disapproval from my side... both you and your brother could not have shared in a delusion or trick of the mind. if they exist, then more power to them .. i am happy for them.

true, the majority of us do have a few such instances in our life that defy logic as we understand it. i repeatedly have episodes of clair-cognizance which are so acute and accurate they leave me flabbergasted. but these only started to develop and manifest after my own indulgence in certain muraqabas at a very early age. i have a sense now of what triggers them, and while i would very much like to invest time & effort & see how far i can take them... there is just too much on plate at the moment ... hopefully in the not too distant future, i would be able to make the sacrifices necessary, to finally set sail on the voyage of no return.

edit on 31-3-2012 by richter13 because:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Yes, but its easy for somebody else to experience your fantasy, look what Darren Brown does, he utilities that fact daily

I could be wrong, just my best educated guess.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

I have heard stores from locals and elders about little people and had some friends who have seen little people tracks, which would be about as little as you described. It doesn't matter if no one believes so long as you can get the experience off your chest. The wonders of our reality often exceed the limitations of our imagination.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
i know why you saw him. he's probably been executed by now for this lack of protocol.

the reflection on the window from the outside prevented him from seeing inside so he didn't notice he was being watched.

he's probably a troublemaker in his society and was on community service, cleaning your windowsill.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

I saw a smurf online just yesterday.

Oh wait, that was Katy Perry. She really needs to ditch that blue hair.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
when my brother was little, he had 2 imaginary friends. He still remembers them very clearly, and their names. They would come to him under the bed and play with him and always try to entice him to follow them into their 'world'. They were small and furry and had some tails. I read one day in some folk lore,using the details as he described them, that they could be 'green goblins', they like to appear to young children and try to corrupt them.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Yes.
We Are.

Clarification: Smurf has been my nickname for over thirty years

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join