It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MW3 Blackout 4.20.2012 Call of Duty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

When you displease gamers, be prepared to feel their wrath. Modern Warfare 3 gamers are not a happy bunch right now. They have been requesting fixes to bug issues and have not gotten any answers, even though they have given Activision and Infinity Ward many chances. They are being ignored so now they feel that it is time to take action.

link to article

This sounds exactly like an anon idea being incorporated into the gaming community. If this actually kicks off then we can see the future of how gaming communities will dictate to companies who have long thought gamers are mindless cash milking machines.

C.A. supports this movement.
share and link this thread or the youtube video to all your friends.
edit on 31-3-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Picking the international stoner holiday to black out the worlds favorite FPS is a pretty dumb idea. It doesn't matter how many people actually do this. With the hundreds of millions of people playing around the world, a true black out would be impossible.

ALSO, and most importantly, if you play MW3 online, you've already given them your money. Blacking them out after buying the game don't make much sense to me!

You little revolutionaries should think harder next time.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I gave up COD after cod4, every thing after is just to easy. No dedicated servers was a big turning point. They picked a odd day to boycott the game if you know what i mean. If I said what I mean i would be violating the TOS.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
sorry but if there is a clan ops this day ill be playing mw3.

....ill be playing regardless

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

That's a PS3 problem. CoD has dedicated servers on XBox

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Picking the international stoner holiday to black out the worlds favorite FPS is a pretty dumb idea. It doesn't matter how many people actually do this. With the hundreds of millions of people playing around the world, a true black out would be impossible.

ALSO, and most importantly, if you play MW3 online, you've already given them your money. Blacking them out after buying the game don't make much sense to me!

You little revolutionaries should think harder next time.

as pointed out there are many more games that one can play by denying mw3 server activity, as for the unofficial holiday, well it can be said that it was also taken into consideration.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Stoners are going to want to play COD on 4.20 lol. That being said, I don't think i've ever had COD on 4.20. This will be my first year. I can imagine the trolling and gloating.
edit on 31-3-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I like their idea about how to go about those issues, but I think the timing is off. They should have tried this b 4 the new dlc maps became available. And like some one above me said, ppl are going to b wanting to toke n play (of course if they are legally registered as a prop 215 patient).

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I have it but I barely play it cause I prefer Battlefield 3.

none of this really matters lol.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I'm a bad person, I'm about to play it right now because I'm bored stiff :l

new topics

top topics

join