It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stratfor leak: Assassination of Obama?(by Wayne Madsen)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
The idea that "A-Dogg" is the Prez is an analysis by the article writer, not a direct reference to what Burton said. The writer even admits A-Dogg could mean a couple of other people. Obama is not the only one who rides around in a helicopter. Even the King of Jordan does that, though he flies it himself. The article writer makes a great many assumptions and accusations towards Burton and Friedman, none of which are attributed. In other words, this is a leftist opinion piece. Nothing wrong with that, but this is not objective analysis in any sense of the word. Use accordingly.

A-Dogg probably refers to Assad. /facepalm

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka
A-Dogg probably refers to Assad. /facepalm

I was tyhinking Ahmadenijad...

Iran is currently more of a threat than what Syria is. Syria, being inside Israels airstrike abilities without the need for long range refueling or using foreign bases to stage from, negates the Syrian threat to an extent.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

A-Dogg probably means Alpha-Dog or top dog. The head honcho.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorsebeacon

I'm sure he meant failed attempt, as in failed black attempt, sport. Relax, I'm black, and I know the numbers don't favor blacks at all. And if they did favor blacks, I'd still be against that crap. And to think, it's 2012 and still this. SMH.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join