It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1944—Bomber Encounters Giant Disk

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Interesting that they were not suprised by the airmens accounts. Maybe they were aware someone else had seen the same thing, and they too were told to not talk about it.

Have Lenticular Clouds been known to reach speeds in excess of 1,000 MPH?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

We cannot blame it on WWII.

"... they all saw something high in the sky, moving at great speed from north to south. Watching it through binoculars, Roerich saw it was oval shaped, obviously of huge size, and reflecting the suns rays like brightly polished metal. While he trailed it with his glasses, the object suddenly changed direction, from south to southwest. It was gone in a few moments."
-Tibet, 1926

This means saucers were already here before the war.

Plus there are the stories that the Germans found one crashed in 1936.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I would just like to say that Ronald Claridge was my grandfather. The picture of the Lancaster and ufo is now somewhere in America. My Grandfather never ever talked about this incident. He was an incredibly intelligent man who sadly died in Kenya sometime in the 1980s.
My mother has the transcripts of the radio conversations that took place which gives me goosebumps every time I read them.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Fascinating sighting and I would love to read all the aircrew reports from ww11, wonder if they still exist in mod somewhere.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jacqui
I would just like to say that Ronald Claridge was my grandfather. The picture of the Lancaster and ufo is now somewhere in America. My Grandfather never ever talked about this incident. He was an incredibly intelligent man who sadly died in Kenya sometime in the 1980s.
My mother has the transcripts of the radio conversations that took place which gives me goosebumps every time I read them.

That is awesome. Wonder if the radio transmission exists anywhere? probably not since it was so long ago, but i love to hear the old witness testimony before things became so tainted.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Try here..Most of Bomber Command stuff is online now.
Royal Air Force Combat Reports

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: thesearchfortruth

Alexander Wygers the father of flying saucers. The man patented the very first flying saucer in the 1920's.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join