It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid = Electric Generator

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
FWIW the pyramids for instance the Great pyramid specifically, was designed as a sensory deprivation chamber that was used by the priesthood to gather information from dreams and dream-like states of consciousness.

As a sidebar to that when Napoleon spent the night inside the Great Pyramid, he said the visions came so fast and furious he thought he would go mad. And he saw his Waterloo.

Today in this atheistic very seriously atheistic scientific paradigm, of convenient skepticism, that being skepticism of anything contrary to your beliefs as a group, there is no room for the real world of information transfer in dreams, except, that many many scientists throughout the ages have stated quite plainly, they got their information while dreaming.

So although if I site cases where eminent Nobel laureates have made the claim it came to them in a dream, mainstream scientists will say "of course!", and that the person in question has never said anything else other than that is how they got the solution. Immediately after, if you were to then ask them regarding the possibility that information can be transmitted to people in dreams, they will categorically deny that it could ever be possible, and that it flies in the face of sound scientific principals.
As atheists they must deny the existence of anything other than their own egos.

Because for the most part, they appear to be stark raving mad. That is the only conclusion I can reach, because you know people have received information in dreams, but the skeptic will say it merely came from their own subconscious mind.

Which is just a total cop out, but it preserves their atheistic beliefs.

Truth is, they are mad, and yes, information does get transmitted on a regular basis across the world through the collective unconscious, and inventions pop up all the time in various places on earth at the same time.

And if man can communicate together through the subconscious, and that has been proved by Persinger recently, although proved a million times all through history by many other people, Persinger has conducted an experiment which makes it impossible to deny the result.

And since there are only two ways to change the mind of an atheist, give him something he cannot deny, and the second I think is water torture, with sufficient time they will come around.

But since i am just having fun here making my point, let me go further, and show you who they were talking to.
And why they made that pyramid, so they could talk to him more effectively because he was giving them math formulas.

Here is a picture of him as seen from space. He is depicted on the Ica stones but the atheists have claimed that they have debunked those, so I have no choice, just like Dr. Persinger, than to provide evidence that cannot be debunked.
www.imagebam.com...
www.flashearth.com...

Now you can deny that is real, just like anyone can deny the sky is blue. But a sane person, who speaks to a person who denied the sky was blue, the sane person would have no choice but to assume, the person he is speaking to is stark raving mad.
edit on 1-4-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenJack
Take a stream of water from your faucet and split it in two.
Take and led bulb and place the negative terminal in one stream and the positive in the other.
Wait a few seconds and voila!!!
BLACK MAGIC

This is about as far from the truth as it's possible to get,maybe you should read up on the principle of the "Kelvin water dropper" before saying things like this? The two streams of water have to be dripped through a metal ring (they musn't touch the ring and it has to be VERY precisely placed) which is electrically connected to a metal bucket underneath the OTHER stream of water drops.They build up enough electrical charge to break down the insulation of the air (about 3000 volts per mm) to send a spark across a small air gap,as LEDs operate at about 3 volts the junction inside would be vapourised in about a millisecond if connected to something like this.
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 1-4-2012 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The problem I have with all of this is that it assums EVERYONE who is credible and involved in mainstream science in basically every field is covering up the true evidence to confirm these ideas. The way I see it, if these ideas had any REAL evidence or credible foundation, they would be accepted as true. Why assume that pretty much everyone is lying to you? I assume that people who are part of mainstream science are there to find the TRUTH and share it with the rest of us to help advance human society. Stop assuming that anyone with power or authority is corrupt. Besides, if the Egyptians did it, and it is all SO obvious and simple, why don't we do it today?

Perhaps one day you guys will try to actually CONTRIBUTE to mainstream science and society, instead of just talking about it. Go out there and do your own original research, instead of referencing random Youtube videos.

Many on here remind me of Don Quixote. They read too much fiction, see too many movies, play too many sci-fi games, and they eventually think that all of this stuff they saw is real. So they go out on their mis-guided journey, and everytime they see a windmill they think it is a giant, and when they find out otherwise, they assume they are right and it must have been evil enchanters trying to decieve them and humiliate them. The only difference is that Quixote realized he was mad, while most here never will.
edit on 1-4-2012 by UltraDOSEcious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

This is about as far from the truth as it's possible to get,maybe you should read up on the principle of the "Kelvin water dropper" before saying things like this? The two streams of water have to be dripped through a metal ring (they musn't touch the ring and it has to be VERY precisely placed) which is electrically connected to a metal bucket underneath the OTHER stream of water drops.They build up enough electrical charge to break down the insulation of the air (about 3000 volts per mm) to send a spark across a small air gap,as LEDs operate at about 3 volts the junction inside would be vapourised in about a millisecond if connected to something like this
reply to post by Imagewerx

You are probaly correct, and I believe in admitting when your wrong . I am certain I have seen this done with just tap water but if im incorrect I will edit my post and admit to being wrong so I apoligize if I have misinformed anybody and will do a search to see if it has been done with tap water.

Sorry and now looking Silly
-citizenjack

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Here's my take on what the pyramids were for and call me crazy but I'm going out on a limb here and saying that they were built for burial of their civic leaders. I know its a controversial idea but hey I'm a rebel.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArrowsNV
Completely plausible. Although I'd like to see more evidence first.

Neat idea though...

@NullVoid: So you were around back in ancient egyptian times and know the answer for a fact? Didn't think so.

We dont need an eye witness. We opened up the tombs and found what was inside. It aint no big secret bud. Its a tomb. (for dead people.)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Well, you are stating that the science of this has been proven to exist. Why doesn't it get studied more? Why do these scientists toss it aside as fact and work on something that is considered more pertinent to the present desired reality? Science does not study what they think is not necessary and this is what causes the exclusion of evidence. This is a problem with the structure of the sciences that makes it narrow minded. following a branch on a tree does not give you knowledge of the whole tree and ignoring the presence of it's roots is even worse. People need to open their perception up to see the presence of the whole tree of knowledge. Pull that filed disregarded evidence out and have some OPEN MINDED people examine it.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Good post
interesting theory but from memory it was never used for a burielso why build it

Cran

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

Well, you are stating that the science of this has been proven to exist. Why doesn't it get studied more? Why do these scientists toss it aside as fact and work on something that is considered more pertinent to the present desired reality?

I couldn't agree more, so why don't people who agree with these ideas go get doctorates and research them legitimately?

This is a problem with the structure of the sciences that makes it narrow minded. following a branch on a tree does not give you knowledge of the whole tree and ignoring the presence of it's roots is even worse.

This is exactly how I feel about much of the pseudo-science I see on here. Ignoring well established scientific ideas is even worse, because then you are denying ideas that actually have a basis in reality. I always see people on here talking down abouit science and how it can't absolutely know everything; well it never said it did. Science only wants to the best answer to explain what we see. No true scientist will deny evidence if it meets sciences rigorous standards of truth. It is not sciences fault it has high expectations of evidence, something has to keep out the riff-raff after all.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

When they found Tut Ank Amins tomb with the sarcofogus, his worldy possessions, embalming room and materials it was kind of the smoking gun. His tomb was found intact just as it was left on the day of his burial. Since we found the dead body in the coffin in the cave tomb we can then say that the same type of items found within the pyramids means that this was a burial place too. Of course it could have been storage for funerary supplies but that seems excessive so I'm going with tomb, burial place, mauseleum. etc.... See not so hard after all.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

and the radio transmitter

The radio transmitter is actually just a series of tuned coils.

(Second Line)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

I think I read that the Vatican had dead popes in the basement tombs. Does that mean the Vatican was created only as a burial place? The whole idea of the Pyramids as only tombs is ridiculous. I can't believe that any intelligent individual would believe that deceptive strategy.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ancientthunder
reply to post by Sinny

hair contains crystals, where ever there is a flow of water or blood a current is generated. Wether it be under the earth or beneath your skull. The bigger the flow the bigger the current after that its what you want to do with that current or what you are able to do. Also it should be considered that back in the ancient days, peoples minds worked in a different manner. In fact we cant even presume to know what they were able to perceive, wether they were able to see with much less light than ourselves for example.nice thread thanks

Peoples minds didnt work differently in ancient times. They were modern man, not neanderthal for cryin out loud.. See with much less light ??? What do you even mean by that? They lived on this planet with the same sun that we have today. What in tarnation are you going on about child ????

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

There's one in every crowd folks.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenJack

This is about as far from the truth as it's possible to get,maybe you should read up on the principle of the "Kelvin water dropper" before saying things like this? The two streams of water have to be dripped through a metal ring (they musn't touch the ring and it has to be VERY precisely placed) which is electrically connected to a metal bucket underneath the OTHER stream of water drops.They build up enough electrical charge to break down the insulation of the air (about 3000 volts per mm) to send a spark across a small air gap,as LEDs operate at about 3 volts the junction inside would be vapourised in about a millisecond if connected to something like this

You are probaly correct, and I believe in admitting when your wrong . I am certain I have seen this done with just tap water but if im incorrect I will edit my post and admit to being wrong so I apoligize if I have misinformed anybody and will do a search to see if it has been done with tap water.

Sorry and now looking Silly
-citizenjack

I'm definitely correct in this one,other wise every time we ran hot and cold taps into a sink together,we'd get an electric shock.This method can't be used to generate a constant DC (Direct Current) that we need to illuminate a light bulb but will only give us an ESD (Electro Static Discharge) that lasts for a fraction of a second at the most.ESDs are not welcome in the electronics world and is almost certainly what caused the catastrophic explosion and loss of life in the famous Hindenburg accident.
Just for the record I don't take any pleasure in correcting people on internet message boards,but this sort of half truth is the way internet myths propagate and can lead to such problems as people believing that chemtrails are real.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by karen61057

I think I read that the Vatican had dead popes in the basement tombs. Does that mean the Vatican was created only as a burial place? The whole idea of the Pyramids as only tombs is ridiculous. I can't believe that any intelligent individual would believe that deceptive strategy.

No silly it does not mean that. The Vatican is a papal city. It has a church and offices and library and research facilities and living quarters, oh heck there is probably a web site. Hold on a minute.

Here

lmgtfy.com...

Hope that helps you.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Oh man, I checked out those pictures. I never realized I looked so bad, that looks like my drivers license picture.
I guess I should cut my hair and trim my beard so nobody will recognize me

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
I would just like to say to anyone who's going to reply with a one liner telling me it is a grave:

To provide me with proof it was a grave....I think you might get stuck

The bodies found in other pyramids, fragments of a mummy found in one of the three big Giza pyramids, funeral chapels on the grounds (each pyramid is enclosed by a wall and contains several buildings, including pyramids of the queens and a chapel and a place where offerings to the soul of each of the pharaohs was made.), overseer titles, offerings (including written offerings) for the dead.

Power plants aren't placed in graveyards. The whole area around the pyramid is a graveyard with tombs of many nobles, including small pyramid tombs.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

very interesting ideas

what am I looking for in those pics ? I must confess nothing jumped out at me

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltraDOSEcious
The problem I have with all of this is that it assums EVERYONE who is credible and involved in mainstream science in basically every field is covering up the true evidence to confirm these ideas. The way I see it, if these ideas had any REAL evidence or credible foundation, they would be accepted as true. Why assume that pretty much everyone is lying to you? I assume that people who are part of mainstream science are there to find the TRUTH and share it with the rest of us to help advance human society. Stop assuming that anyone with power or authority is corrupt. Besides, if the Egyptians did it, and it is all SO obvious and simple, why don't we do it today?

Perhaps one day you guys will try to actually CONTRIBUTE to mainstream science and society, instead of just talking about it. Go out there and do your own original research, instead of referencing random Youtube videos.

While I agree that there is alot of pseudo-science going on, which is mostly because of lack of higher education (read: university level), dismissing a theory because there aren't any experts in the field agreeing or investigating it seems rather shallow.

For starters, as far as I'm aware, one does not become an archeologist/historical expert/... overnight. It takes years of education which ultimately shapes you into what the field conciders an expert. It's no secret that a certain bias comes with education, that bias being the acceptance of certain truths in your specific field of education.

If you study physics, you'll have to learn the flow of currents, how forces work and so on. Up to this day, we still can't explain alot of things (Read: string theory) meaning that our current model of physics is wrong/needs adjustments. Yet every current physicist has been educated using this as the very foundation. It requires out-of-the-box thinking to solve mysteries which are the foundation of your education, and not many people are capable of doing so.

On top of this, simply because these truths gets accepted during the education (Pyramids were related to the Pharaoh's and their after-life), trying to refute them after your education could cause a serious dent in your credibility amongst peers in your field of work, because all of them have too fallen under the same education. This is especially true with history, where there's already a fear of getting associated with certain ideas/theories as it could crush your future carreer.

I think alot of people have the idea that when people graduate from university/college, they become actively engaged in the shaping and evolution of their respective fields, which simply is not the case; the majority of people end up working the equivalent of a deskjob in their fields. (Take what you learn in school and apply it in a commercial situation) So the few people who do get the chance to have enough spare time, money and interest for "free" research are likely not too keen on risking their personal carreer following "out there"-theories, regardless of those theories offering a perfectly viable solution to problems in the current model.

Don't get me wrong, I, as much as you, would love for someone with a degree in ancient history come here and spew facts regarding the posted "evidence", but I will never dismiss a theory due to lack of support from high-players in the respective field.
edit on 1-4-2012 by Rendier because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2012 by Rendier because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join