It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid = Electric Generator

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
There wasnt even a single copperwire found, not to mention a total lack of anything that would be powered by the juice.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

Originally posted by Bedlam
Water flowing does not create current as such.

where does lightning come from?

From a massive potential difference between the cloud and the ground.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imagewerx

what's the cloud consist of?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Isolated water droplets that have undergone a charge separation phase you do not get with ground water.

Survey says: bzzzz!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
There wasnt even a single copperwire found, not to mention a total lack of anything that would be powered by the juice.

ahh but there's the rub. Who owned the copper mines when Wardenclyff was pulled? You don't need copper wire to power florescent lights

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Here is a fascinating series of videos by Chris Dunn proposing his power plant theory.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Isolated water droplets that have undergone a charge separation phase you do not get with ground water.

Survey says: bzzzz!

this is more where I was going with that:

"Every underground or over ground water flow produces static charge. This is formed according to the well known physical phenomenon due to the friction of water molecules with the rock base or the pipe in which the water flows. After this I can continue only by assuming yet unknown properties of static charge, which have come out of long empirical research.
Every piece of matter has its specific charge, which spontaneously changes its magnitude due to the effects of other charges. In case of water flows and other charges the static charge produced by friction increases not only the charge of water but also the charge of other matter. The value of charge of the water flow equals the sum of both charges."
science.jrank.org...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Kind of eerie, the day after I start looking into using Tesla's patents on my next house, and this thread pops up. I was considering the idea of an aluminum plate coated in insulating material to collect radiant energy. It was just yesterday that a friend of mine (scientist) said that I should make it out of tin and in a pyramid shape, as it would be more conductive. It's actually astonishing the similarities to the Egyptian pyramids when it's in this form form.

S+F, Thank you very much for bringing this to my attention

edit on 1-4-2012 by DudeCuda because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2012 by DudeCuda because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Hey Sinny glad you posted this. I saw a documentary last year on this very subject and it made alot of sense. Not sure if its the same video you posted (unable to view videos right now) but the one I saw had a british lady as the narrator. I would like to point out to nay sayers that say aquifers and rivers cant produce electricity that there is a simple experiment you cand do at home to prove yourselves wrong. :

Take a stream of water from your faucet and split it in two.
Take and led bulb and place the negative terminal in one stream and the positive in the other.
Wait a few seconds and voila!!!
BLACK MAGIC

It is a cool example to view the natural properties of running water to produce an electric charge. I'm not saying that the egyptians had led bulbs but they were clever just look at the pyramids. And on a side note for circumstantial evidence the largest structures we have created in our modern time all serve the same purpose... not spiritual... But to provide the masses with a source of energy. Just an interesting observation. I'm sure in tens of thousands of years those dams will be viewed as a monument to some sort of water diety after all metal and plastic components have turned back into dust.

Interested and astonished
-citizenjack

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Going on the assumption that your theory has merit (I don't know enough about electrical energy to judge one way or the other), it should be possible to conduct an experiment to prove/disprove that the shape & location of the pyramids generates electricity no?

Surely by building a scale model and placing it over a source of running water (one where you can control the flow rate) you should be able to measure the energy being emitted from the tip and determine if the shape, position or flow rate has any effect over how much energy is emitted? If there is an increase, one would be able to calculate roughly how much energy the full-sized pyramid would be capable of generating which in turn would give you a way of determining whether it could've powered devices or transmitted wireless electricity?

Although very unlikely if it turns out they do produce energy the big question is.. why? What would the Egyptians, Mayans etc possibly need electricity for (wireless or otherwise) and why would that have gone to so much effort to bury their dead rulers at the local powerplant & scribbled stories about ascending to the afterlife on the walls?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LordGoofus

It's far more complex than that. The running water needs air above it in a little cavern to collect the ions forming sort of a capacitor. Then the energy has to be steered to the surface using carbon from a never ending fire or you can just use carbon or diamond pipes. This creates sort of an energy portal to the atmosphere but I don't know why it squirrels. This type of magnetic may use the springlike vortex energy waves found out in the cosmos. Man has a lot to learn, so do I because I am a man.

We're mining out all the diamond pipes and formations so our magnetic field is growing weaker. The diamond pipes come from way within the earth and don't need water. I don't know how we are going to fix that. I've spent too much time thinking of this, my main studies were health. There seems to be people saying they feel better when they go around these pyramids though, that's why I got into studying them.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Surely by building a scale model and placing it over a source of running water (one where you can control the flow rate) you should be able to measure the energy being emitted from the tip and determine if the shape, position or flow rate has any effect over how much energy is emitted? If there is an increase, one would be able to calculate roughly how much energy the full-sized pyramid would be capable of generating which in turn would give you a way of determining whether it could've powered devices or transmitted wireless electricity?
reply to post by LordGoofus

couldnt agree with you more... what a great idea.

Since I saw the doc that I saw I have thought an experiment of that sort would prove alot.

Now as for the why I have always wondered what if they set up the pyramids as a sort of wireless telegraph system??Instead of powering equipment and electrical devices it powered itself as a communication device. AM radio signals are a converted electrical signal that can bounce around the earth and atmosphere for years. Maybe they used a morse code system to communicate with other pyramid societies to exchange ideas and knowledge? Instead of making multiple trips around the world and navigating the oceans as some have suggested they only made one trip sharing their knowledge of the pyramids with advanced cultures (picking up tobacco and other goods along the way) and then they maintained communication after said cultures erected their pyramids. Now this is all speculation but to me it seems more plausible then egyptian homes with microwaves and toasters.

Any thoughts ATSers? Or maybe someone can contribute to this theory?

Reaching and Grabbing
-citizenjack
edit on 1-4-2012 by CitizenJack because: no sig

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenJack

That's interesting. I have an underground river where my well is. I also have another old spring that's on a different branch of the river here.
I wonder
Can I light my christmas tree with this or make power to light a greenhouse?
Around 1.5 volts is what it usually is on a single source.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenJack

Communication device
I'd like to order two thousand tacos and two hundred pizzas for the workers, when can you get them here? Does it come with free coke? I'll wire you the money, or do you take Visa or mastercard?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Hey there fellow michigander,
The underground water source would prob be your best bet, as I understand it the water flowing through the bedrock creates a larger charge which is why it was suggested that the aquafiers helped power the pyramids. But alas I must admit I'm more of a jack of all trades and a master of nothing, I know a bunch of little things but not alot of big things. But this being ATS im sure their is someone with the specific knowledge to help you run your tree.

Happy to give and glad to recieve.
-ctizizenjack

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

The mayans ordered our last taco's
and the chinese our last pizza
, so there will be a six month wait. All orders over one thousand require a paypal account and are charged a 15% gratuity fee that goes to the delivery guy.

Amused and entertained.
-citizenjack

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
I would just like to say to anyone who's going to reply with a one liner telling me it is a grave:

To provide me with proof it was a grave....I think you might get stuck

Agreed, it just does not add up, this giant wonder, being an elaborate tomb. Why then is every other pharaoh buried in the valley of the kings??? I feel these pyramids were used for much more, and all three of them together working in unison, could've supplied energy to the entire kingdom.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It would be interesting to see if this is possible on some small scale replica in a labtatory so that the electricty output can be measured

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
That was fantastic and that theory to me sounds more plausible than any other theory i've heard about.

I second that

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join