It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid = Electric Generator

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

What a great vid, guess I should watch the material before I post next time . S&f

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

LOL, you do like that phrase

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by oghamxx
reply to post by Sinny

Thanks, very interesting. At one time I tried to determine the origin of the cone shaped hat as portrayed for a wizard, witch and dunce. I believe it was to convey some 'power' or enhance intelligence. Tibetan monks and Catholic cardinals still wear stylized cone shaped headgear.

I always thought it was "I can wear a dunce cap and still get you to give me all your money" More of a Dogbertian thing than not.

Heck, "I can wear a pyramid hat on my head and you'll still give me all your money" is about as bad.

I was going to start a pyramid hat store on line once but there are some already. Literally. Pyramid hats. Not baseball caps with a pyramid on, but hats. shaped. like. a. pyramid.

With all sorts of usual New Age fancy about "this hat is made of titanium rods to draw in energy from the second sephiroth, capped with amethyst to include energies from the cusp of Mars declined into the house of sagittarius" stuff. Which is the modern form of wearing a dunce cap and still getting people to give you their money.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Yea, I already presumed I was missing the part about how they actually extract the energy from the water...but from what I learned in play school, it must be relatively simple...

Also, and once again, I'm no expert but the vid did mention some other property of the lime stone that made it a good insulator..crystallisation or something?

So far it's also the most realistic theory I've heard so far....not blow my own trumpet like

ETA: Oh and about the whole cone hat thing, I heard some where that the Tibetans (I think it were them) grew their hair as an extension of them selves to enhance...er....their higher abilities?

edit on 31-3-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

There was no capstone.

None ever found and no evidence either.

The pyramids as a battery has the problem that batteries don't work that way and we have no evidence of actual electrical devices (except for one ambiguous drawing).

Electricity flows in a circuit. There is no evidence of a circuit.

Tesla only invented two things that worked. His tuned coil and his AC generator. All his other inventions (including the Wardencliffe Tower) didn't work. Subsequent attempts to build the other inventions he patented also don't work.

All the other "inventions" attributed to him in the video, either existed previous to him, or long after he was dead. The video was therefore untrue.

I would go as far as to say that I have reasonable doubt about the truthfulness of most of the purported "facts" presented in the video.

edit on 31/3/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

hair contains crystals, where ever there is a flow of water or blood a current is generated. Wether it be under the earth or beneath your skull. The bigger the flow the bigger the current after that its what you want to do with that current or what you are able to do. Also it should be considered that back in the ancient days, peoples minds worked in a different manner. In fact we cant even presume to know what they were able to perceive, wether they were able to see with much less light than ourselves for example.nice thread thanks

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

As in any murder investigation, when you have no clues its because you are looking in the wrong place for the wrong evidence. Who would have believed DNA codes existed in the dark ages? how could you prove it? but they were there right? When ever I have lost something and couldn't find it, it was because I was generally looking in the wrong place.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

While it's true that there is much we don't know about the pyramids, the premise of the OP and the embedded video are preposterous, illogical and untrue.

They don't advance our understanding one iota, except for eliminating one possibility.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Nikola Tesla In addition to Marconi, two of his contemporaries Nikola Tesla and Nathan Stufflefield took out patents for wireless radio transmitters. Nikola Tesla is now credited with being the first person to patent radio technology; the Supreme Court overturned Marconi's patent in 1943 in favor of Tesla.

inventors.about.com...

I believe this is just the beginning....eventually the truth about Tesla will come....

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

you may be right but you have chosen a pyramid hair style and I have a cone head. So there could be something in it after all.

edit on 31-3-2012 by ancientthunder because: spell change

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Seriously? I need to tell you about Tesla? Psshht..

Tesla Coil
Alternating current
Hydroelectric power
Fluorescent light
Laser beam
Wireless communications/transmission of electrical energy
Remote control
Robotics
Tesla's turbines and vertical takeoff aircraft
X-ray tubes of his own design
Vacuum tube which emitted light to be used in photography
A bladeless steam turbine based on a spiral flow principle
A pump design to operate at extremely high temperature
Basic system of radio, an instrument to receive radio waves the radio
Motors and Transformers.

And that's not including his patents....and especially not the ones the state robbed!!

ETA: Coneheads!! My childhood favorite

edit on 31-3-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Ridiculous you could use the same logic to say that the pyramids are giant toasters...
www.msnbc.msn.com...
workers found near pyramid

Many archeologist agree that the great pyramid was never finished and it was not strange not to find a body in there for several reasons. It had been looted and the Egyptians did not always put the body in there
en.wikipedia.org...

related thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
i also believe this theory, as well as the arc of the covenant and Pandora's box are both batteries or energy storage devices. this is why the pyramids had to be built within a time frame. the biggest battery charger ever.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

Your counter argument is a little weak, so there are graves near the pyramids...yes they are most probably the worker graves...no ones said anything about the workers

And "they didn't always put the bodies in there"...I'm sorry your suggesting it really was a tomb, and yet also say they don't put the bodies in there..

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny

And "they didn't always put the bodies in there"...I'm sorry your suggesting it really was a tomb, and yet also say they don't put the bodies in there..

Im saying they did build empty tombs on purpose
books.google.com... hl=en&sa=X&ei=GKt3T-2wAqnh0QHympWRDQ&ved=0CDkQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=ancient%20egyptians%20cenotaph&f=false

If you are interested in learning more you should start with something like this
egypt.mrdonn.org...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Seriously? I need to tell you about Tesla? Psshht..

Honestly?

This is actually going to be pretty funny...

Tesla Coil

This is a tuned coil

Alternating current

This is his AC generator

Hydroelectric power

This is also his AC generator

Fluorescent light

This is also his tuned coil

Laser beam

Wireless communications/transmission of electrical energy

Remote control

Robotics

Tesla's turbines and vertical takeoff aircraft

THIS, however, is his bladeless turbine system

X-ray tubes of his own design

Vacuum tube which emitted light to be used in photography

A bladeless steam turbine based on a spiral flow principle

This is also his bladeless turbine system

A pump design to operate at extremely high temperature

This is also his bladeless turbine system

Basic system of radio, an instrument to receive radio waves the radio

Motors and Transformers.

This is also his AC generator

Now, keep in mind, this list does not include some of his other "Inventions", such as his claim of a flying machine, or a death ray.....

But from what I have read... those inventions were also just other applications of his other 3 basic inventions.

The AC generator
The High Voltage Coil
and the Tesla Turbine

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

Nikola Tesla In addition to Marconi, two of his contemporaries Nikola Tesla and Nathan Stufflefield took out patents for wireless radio transmitters. Nikola Tesla is now credited with being the first person to patent radio technology; the Supreme Court overturned Marconi's patent in 1943 in favor of Tesla.

inventors.about.com...

I believe this is just the beginning....eventually the truth about Tesla will come....

You got your info wrong:

en.wikipedia.org...
In 1878, David E. Hughes noticed that sparks could be heard in a telephone receiver when experimenting with his carbon microphone. He developed this carbon-based detector further and eventually could detect signals over a few hundred yards. He demonstrated his discovery to the Royal Society in 1880.

The first radio receiver consisted of tubes filled with iron filings which had been invented by Temistocle Calzecchi-Onesti at Fermo in Italy in 1884.

Edison applied in 1885 to the U.S. Patent Office for a patent on an electrostatic coupling system between elevated terminals. The patent was granted as U.S. Patent 465,971 on December 29, 1891. The Marconi Company would later purchase rights to the Edison patent to protect them legally from lawsuits.

Although The US court of claims overturned one of Marconis patents (number 763,772 from 1904), a similar ruling in Britains High Court of Justice upheld Marconi's patent issued on April 26, 1900, (which preceeded Marconis US patent).

While the US may insist that they invented it first, the truth is the rest of the world holds that it was invented in Italy by Marconi and, not only that, Marconi turned it into an actual commercial product first as proof of the viability of his design.

edit on 31/3/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
edit on Fri Apr 6 2012 by Jbird because: added ex tags and link

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

You've seriously got the cheek to divert me to a educational site for children?! When the best answer you have got is they purposefully built an empty tomb
I wish I could pull a "jonny mong" face and you could see it.

As for the discussion on Teslas inventions, they may all be adapted from 3 main inventions, 3 of the most important inventions created I might add, like everything that stems from electricity , does it make them any less worthy??

The priority of this thread is the purpose of the Pyramids, not references made to certain inventors....I'm yet to hear a better theory presented, so can we cut the bull and get to the point?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Want a better theory?
www.andrewcollins.com...

I personally believe the Egyptians had rudimentary forms of electricity, but the pyramid being a wireless transmitter of power is a pretty extraordinary claim. I have yet to see extra ordinary evidence to back it up.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

You've seriously got the cheek to divert me to a educational site for children?! When the best answer you have got is they purposefully built an empty tomb I wish I could pull a "jonny mong" face and you could see it.

I was saying that
1.They did build empty tombs
2.Pyramids were looted
3. The great pyramid was never finished

So it is not strange that there would be no body in there, in fact it would be strange if there was. In the pyramid of Menkaure there was no body of Menkaure's ever found instead the found a replacement body that was put there probably by the Romans. The pyramids were screwed with by many people and looted over the years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join