Pyramid = Electric Generator

page: 19
68
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by R0CR13
.

Tell me about the Djed Pillar DO IT NOW !!!

What was it ?.. how did it function ?

DO IT NOW !!!



.


That's what I thought, you got nothing.




posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
.

Do you even know what the Djed Pillar is ?

For someone so demanding and self righteous you must have an answer to that .

So stop wasting bandwidth and give me a straight answer ...

.



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by R0CR13
 


Do you really think you are the first person to come in a thread, say something incredibly stupid and then try to shift the explanation on me?



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
.

So admit you are clueless as to its purpose ... as are All Egyptologists .

You see it is a key feature to understanding how the pyramid tapped power .

The Pillar has specific function .. the horns or hands have a specific function and...

the Eye or solar orb has a specific function .

Together the Djed is the key ..

If you get this right I'll explain the Tet of Osiris to ya .

.



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by R0CR13
 




So admit you are clueless as to its purpose ... as are All Egyptologists .


Not all Egyptologists can have access to information that is made up. The only thing i have admitted to is that you said something very stupid and still cannot back up any of your claims.



You see it is a key feature to understanding how the pyramid tapped power .

And all this time i thought you only needed to be gullible to understand it. Please share this super advanced technology information, do it now.



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
.

First it is not made up it is just not widely understood .

Second You have not fulfilled my request ... so

You are not worthy of any more of my time .

To bad you would have liked to understand the Tet .

Here is a bone for you ... Its a schematic .

bye

.



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts
 


Right. I did figure that out.
What was that about literacy? I may be slow, but I can read, haha.

Had any luck deciphering my response?



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsurugi
 


Since it has been two weeks and it is obvious you know little about the topic I decided it was not really worth it to get into it.



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny
 


Hi Sinny, I have been active in a similar thread today, sure you are aware of it, but just in case, here it is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope it helps, talks about same sort of technology and uses etc, hope you find it helpful.



posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts
reply to post by R0CR13
 


...shift the explanation on me?


you never had an explanation to begin with. you tend to repeat yourself over and over on the same nonsensical 'copper wood saws' baloney with absolutely zero proof to back it up. show me what kind of copper saw can cut a block over ten feet across and I'll give you a lollipop
edit on 28-4-2012 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

Originally posted by DavidWillts
reply to post by R0CR13
 


...shift the explanation on me?


you never had an explanation to begin with. you tend to repeat yourself over and over on the same nonsensical 'copper wood saws' baloney with absolutely zero proof to back it up. show me what kind of copper saw can cut a block over ten feet across and I'll give you a lollipop
edit on 28-4-2012 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)


I have already said large blocks were often banged out with harder rocks. And i have posted pictures of the saws. Please post evidence of advanced ancient Egyptian technology, do it now.



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts
 

a wood saw that looks like a butter knife that one guy is using and in no way could they cut a twenty foot block like that or make those perfect angles by banging with rocks and copper chisels. I posted plenty of videos of modern technology and how easy it is to make mistakes and the logistics needed to move the uncut stock which is bigger than the finished blocks etc. You have no idea how this was done so you just make things up.



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
reply to post by DavidWillts
 

a wood saw that looks like a butter knife that one guy is using and in no way could they cut a twenty foot block like that or make those perfect angles by banging with rocks and copper chisels.

We have already been over this, if you are too slow to keep up then that would be your fault.



I posted plenty of videos of modern technology and how easy it is to make mistakes and the logistics needed to move the uncut stock which is bigger than the finished blocks etc.


Videos of modern technology are great but please show that the Egyptians had this technology, do it now.



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts
 

you can't cut blocks of granite like we find in the GP with tiny copper saws period, wake up or stay asleep it's your problem not mine.



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy
 


Just to intercede in your fascinating, spell binding debate



Just for the lurkers:

As has been noted before, granite wasn't taken out of the quarries by saw, it was split out, and shaped by hammer stones, in some cases smaller pieces were and could be cut by using sand as noted in earlier posts and shown to work in modern recreations.

Now you two can go back to your 'debate' lol



posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
reply to post by DavidWillts
 

you can't cut blocks of granite like we find in the GP with tiny copper saws period, wake up or stay asleep it's your problem not mine.


please show that the Egyptians had this technology, do it now.



posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune
 

you have no supporting evidence. fail



posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts
 

you can not cut and shape granite blocks to the degree of accuracy found with round stones. say you can all you want but you haven't a clue what you're talking about. it works in your head but not in reality



posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
reply to post by DavidWillts
 

you can not cut and shape granite blocks to the degree of accuracy found with round stones. say you can all you want but you haven't a clue what you're talking about. it works in your head but not in reality


yes you can, you blocks can be shaped once they are cut out right?. please show that the Egyptians had advanced technology, do it now.
edit on 2-5-2012 by DavidWillts because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
reply to post by Hanslune
 

you have no supporting evidence. fail


Sure I do, but you're in denial

fail, lol





 
68
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

log in

join