It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid = Electric Generator

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
reply to post by DavidWillts

the snake is a representation of Enki who gave them the technology. you guys used to say that was the aroma of a lotus flower. what happened to that idea?

Show me exactly where i said anything of the sort before you make up anything else. Please post evidence of ancient Egyptian technology that generates and/or uses electricity, do it now.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tsurugi

Originally posted by DavidWillts
I was saying that
1.They did build empty tombs
2.Pyramids were looted
3. The great pyramid was never finished

3. ...huh? So they closed and hid the main entrance(Descending Passage) and slapped all the facing stones on before realizing that there was a bunch of other stuff they still needed to do inside? I mean...the thing was sealed shut, wasn't it?

Not saying I think it was a wireless transmitter or otherwise electrical anything, because I don't. But what makes you think it wasn't finished?

The headstone is missing
The unfinished chamber www.cwrl.utexas.edu...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by oghamxx

In that case, this might interest you:

LINK

Yea, there were defiantly machines used for the building, human or alien, take your pick, this may explain how they powered them?

Although if it was just a generator, why all the geometry, alignments and mathematics? Did it have more than one purpose?
edit on 31-3-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

This picture is very intriguing!

I haven’t had a chance to read all of the material you provided in the links but it (the picture) reminded me of something I read regarding Torsion field physics, or spin physics. It may be plausible that the form of energy being generated (harnessed might be a better word for it) isn’t based on the flow of electrons but rather some other form of energy, like Torsion waves.
Just wanted to post a few thoughts before this thread gets pushed out of sight…

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been mentioned before but Joseph P. Farrell goes on about the Giza Pyramid being a weapon. He explains his theory in 3 books:

The Giza Death Star

The Giza Death Star Deployed

The Giza Death Star Destroyed

I'm busy reading the 2nd book.
He includes stuff about Tesla and other scientific research articles and other interesting bits and pieces.

His work may be of interest to you.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

The headstone is missing
The unfinished chamber www.cwrl.utexas.edu...

Headstone? What headstone? Thanks for that link, its an interesting site on the interior...I'll have to explore it more thoroughly when I get home and I don't have to use my mobile. But I didn't see anything about a headstone?

It does say "The Unfinished Chamber" as the title. Its normally called "The Subterranean Chamber" rather than unfinished...though the description usually follows that it is 'unfinished.'

So what does that mean? That they sort of expected there to be more to it, therefore it is not done? Its fine when stated as a supposition, but not when stated as fact. Because the fact is, the whole structure was completely sealed off and the exterior dressings completed. That is a rather strong argument for the whole thing being complete. Stronger than the argument for incompletion based on modern expectations of what the Subterranian Chamber--or any other interior structure for that matter--should or should not contain.

And...what headstone??

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsurugi

Headstone? What headstone?

Exactly

So what does that mean?

That it was not finished.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagewerx

The purpose of architecture is to make something readable. You don't need plans and sections to know how something was designed. Plans and sections are for telling stupid people how to build something. The ageless profession that is architecture is itself perfectly capable of understanding how something is built.

Quite frankly, a lack of evidence for cranes is not evidence for antigravity technology or electricity.
edit on 9-4-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Thanks to every one still actively involved in this thread, only just sifting through all the replies!!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

reply to post by Tsurugi

Headstone? What headstone?

Exactly

So what does that mean?

That it was not finished.

I take it you're a "pic is worth a thousand words" kinda guy?

Then:

and in any case
?

Furthermore

and yet
!

As to

perhaps you meant
?

If so

quod erat demonstrandum.

?

For now, I bid you a lovely

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsurugi

were youtrying to say something or were you just spamming pictures for fun?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

That's exactly what I felt like asking you when you responded with 1-3 word sentences followed by fuzzy images lacking context or caption, hehe.

However I gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you had a point you were trying to convey. So I made a few guesses based on what I recognized of the images and what I knew of your previous assertions. I then attempted to construct a response following your method--minimal word usage, followed by visual arguments uncluttered by distracting captions or descriptions.

So there is indeed a point in my previous post(several points, actually), I dunno if it is legible to anyone but me though. And since I was responding to my own guesswork of what you might have been trying to say....

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

The Global Pyramid network tapped the plasma sheath of the earth .

This was done by generating an immense gravitational anomaly .

The collected energy was quenched into electricity and re transmitted .

I'll outline all of it in a separate thread soon as I can put it all together in a cohesive form .

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsurugi

That's exactly what I felt like asking you when you responded with 1-3 word sentences followed by fuzzy images lacking context or caption, hehe.

I forgot about the literacy level of these online places.
The first picture was of where the capstone should be and isn't
The second picture was of the unfinished chamber.
Those were the things we were talking about, remember?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

There was No Capstone per say rather that is where the Djed pillar was housed .

As far as electrical energy is concerned you seem to be forgetting The magical staffs reported ...

in the bible .. do you think Moses' staff really became a snake ?

The Snake Denotes Energy ... Deadly Energy ... and it is used everywhere to represent such .

Screw Budge and the other there is duality of meaning to the figures in the hieroglyphics .

The Ark was Clearly an Energy device and the Phenomena it exhibited bears this out .

Why do you think Moses (the High Priest) Took this DEVICE with him ?

Please folks .. lets loose the animosity.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by R0CR13

There was No Capstone per say rather that is where the Djed pillar was housed .

???? How do people come up with this stuff?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Because they study more than you do and are in possession of more facts than you are .

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by R0CR13

Please show these "facts" that show that a Djed pillar was housed at the top of the pyramid,do it now.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Look Pal I'm not going to respond to your (do it now) demands .

Unless you have something to offer I'm ignoring you hence forth .

So ..

Why don't you tell me all about the Djed Pillar ?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by R0CR13

Why don't you tell me all about the Djed Pillar ?

Because you are the one making things up. So please post your "facts" that show that the Dejed Pillar was housed at the top of the great pyramid, do it now.
edit on 18-4-2012 by DavidWillts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Tell me about the Djed Pillar DO IT NOW !!!

What was it ?.. how did it function ?

DO IT NOW !!!

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join