It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid = Electric Generator

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

why don't you draw a picture of the big copper saw? where'd you see it? copper saws can't cut granite blocks period. that's all I'm required to prove. We all know they can't do it and there never were ones to begin with so you can't prove your crazy ideas. Just you wanting it to be real doesn't make it so.

and btw that girl shut you right down, that was awesome!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

why don't you draw a picture of the big copper saw? where'd you see it? copper saws can't cut granite blocks period. that's all I'm required to prove. We all know they can't do it and there never were ones to begin with so you can't prove your crazy ideas. Just you wanting it to be real doesn't make it so.

and btw that girl shut you right down, that was awesome!

I have posted pictures of the saws they used,quarring methods and stone tools used. Your turn

Please post evidence of any ancient Egyptian technology that generates and or uses electricity, do it now.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts

Please post evidence of any ancient Egyptian technology that generates and or uses electricity, do it now.

This experiment proved that electric batteries were used some 1,800 years before their modern invention by Alessandro Volta in 1799.
It also seems that the use of similar batteries can be safely placed into ancient Egypt, where several objects with traces of electroplated precious metals have been found at different locations. There are several anomalous finds from other regions, which suggests use of electricity on a grander scale.

click here for the story

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

no you haven't. not even close. I win.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TropicKandie

This experiment proved that electric batteries were used some 1,800 years before their modern invention by Alessandro Volta in 1799.
It also seems that the use of similar batteries can be safely placed into ancient Egypt, where several objects with traces of electroplated precious metals have been found at different locations. There are several anomalous finds from other regions, which suggests use of electricity on a grander scale.

click here for the story

1. The "Baghdad battery" was in Baghdad, not Egypt
2. The Baghdad battery was made at earliest 250 BCE (over two thousand years after the pyramids were built)
3. There is nothing in Egypt or anywhere to support the claim of electroplating..
4. The "battery" cannot produce current without altering the design.

edit to add: Congrats on managing to copy and paste your entire post from another site.

edit on 6-4-2012 by DavidWillts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

no you haven't. not even close. I win.

You win nothing.Please post evidence of any ancient Egyptian technology that generates and or uses electricity, do it now.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

THat is freaking amazing. I mean I've known for awhile that the pyramids were some kind of power structure. But this theory wrapped it up for me. I can just imagine what kind of world we could live in now with this kind of power set up. No power cords, all you have to do is walk up to whatever, put your hands on it, and it has power. What a trip.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

no I don't have to, I proved you were wrong.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

no I don't have to, I proved you were wrong.

You have proved nothing, Please post evidence of any ancient Egyptian technology that generates and or uses electricity, do it now.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I proved you couldn't present a picture (not even a stick drawing) of a saw large enough to cut big stones. You couldn't even draw one yourself. You showed me saws for wood, not stone. you fail

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I proved you couldn't present a picture (not even a stick drawing) of a saw large enough to cut big stones. You couldn't even draw one yourself. You showed me saws for wood, not stone. you fail

I showed you stone saws, the picture YOU posted from google was for woodworking. I showed you everything you asked for. Your turn please post evidence of any ancient Egyptian technology that generates and or uses electricity, do it now.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

you did nothing of the kind because they don't exist and the picture came from the link you gave me in your smug reply

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

you did nothing of the kind because they don't exist and the picture came from the link you gave me in your smug reply

The "link" was to a google search, you picked the picture. Please post evidence of advanced Egyptian technology that either generates or uses electricity,do it now.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

next time be careful what you wish for

www.world-mysteries.com...

edit on 7-4-2012 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

That is Egyptian art, and it was made in the Ptolemaic and Roman periods (over 2,000 years after the great pyramids were built) .It is clearly a snake and not a filament, post a picture of this 10 foot light bulb.
snake

Please post evidence of ancient Egyptian technology that generates and/or uses electricity, do it now.
edit on 7-4-2012 by DavidWillts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

If you keep an open mind ( I know this is a strange concept on conspiracy forums) that can be interpreted as absolutely anything THAT ISN'T PROOF THEY HAD LIGHTBULBS.I see it as an ancient surf/snow/wake/sandboard,who's to say extreme sports weren't invented a lot longer ago than we assumed
?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

the snake is a representation of Enki who gave them the technology. you guys used to say that was the aroma of a lotus flower. what happened to that idea?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagewerx

hey at least I was prompt and specific about it. en.wikipedia.org...

"fringe" is hopefully where this world is going because the current energy paradigm is unsustainable. would you like to argue that?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I was saying that
1.They did build empty tombs
2.Pyramids were looted
3. The great pyramid was never finished

1. Yep.

2. Yep.

3. ...huh? So they closed and hid the main entrance(Descending Passage) and slapped all the facing stones on before realizing that there was a bunch of other stuff they still needed to do inside? I mean...the thing was sealed shut, wasn't it?

Not saying I think it was a wireless transmitter or otherwise electrical anything, because I don't. But what makes you think it wasn't finished?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsurugi

he just likes to make things up

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join