It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid = Electric Generator

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

I focus on the rocks and the objective evidence. I love to read about the "fantasy" part though. Thing is, no matter how much you twist and turn the subject around the reality is gonna keep slapping you in the face. And all that the nervous quips and impotent claims will get you is a couple lolling faces and a star for effort.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

I have posted pictures of the saws, you ignore that. You also ignore how i said they used harder stones besides saws.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
You don't comprehend how utterly ignorant you two guys sound...but I don't think you actually believe what you are saying, now do you?

Yes, some notice your fallacies and are trying to help you. No need to keep insulting. You're not learning anything with your mind clouded by ire. I'm going to be pointing out a few others below.

Its also impossible to prove if any of it is real - based on what evidence we have, it isn't

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. That's logic 101. There exists no evidence proving it's not real, there's only lack of evidence which can't prove if it's true or false. It's definitely possible that such stories have a basis in reality, as shown in the modern tribal encounters with civilized society and the improbable parallels between literary, religious, and architectural works of ancient civilizations that had no supposed contact. Read some work by Joseph Campbell.

I do not suffer fools gladly

Just more of the same, disappointing.

Strawman, I didn't say that now did I?

X, the art of the Ancient Egyptians consists of both religious and real stuff

You are saying there's a difference between religious and "real stuff". Airplanes and passengers are the fundamental building blocks of that actual tribal religion I showed and by your logic religion has no basis in reality, therefore airplanes aren't real (based off your reasoning). Or you can retract your claim by acknowledging that religion can be based off actual objects and biological entities.

Now explain how the Romans moved 13 Egyptian made obelisks to Rome
You mean with their 1,500 yr technological advantage of power screws, gears, wheels, harder metals, much larger and superior crafted ships, more sophisticated techniques and more advanced mathematics + measurement systems? They didn't "move 13", five were built in Rome and the ones they moved were done so with means and technology not physically applicable to the AE. There's ancient drawings of flying crafts being piloted. Since we have flying crafts nowadays, is that "evidence" to prove those drawings are based in reality? Because that is what you're implying if you're trying to use events from the distant future to prove a drawing from the past.
edit on 5-4-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

I was going to highlight your error in response to me but you seem like the "I'm right as long as I get the last word" character. I can't compete with such an infantile tactic seeing as you make 3-4x more posts on average and have the time to hover over this forum all day. So adios.

I'll reiterate a good post from earlier and leave it at that:
--------------------------------
I want to read why the Great Pyramid was built, not who built it.

There is no evidence supporting that it's a "tomb". So, what is another explanation?

The "Subterranean Chamber" is led to by the 3.5 ft tall "Descending Passageway" which obviously is not a comfortable height for walking upright so calling it a "passageway" is misleading. However, note its appearance www.newdawnmagazine.com...
And compare it to this www.newdawnmagazine.com... with the water source being off to the right and the output line on the left where the "Dead End shaft" is located in the Subterranean Chamber. www.newdawnmagazine.com...

In its completed state the Great Pyramid required a moat, which was fed by a system of aqueducts from the Western Nile (the Ur Nile); an ideal source for a gravity-fed water system, since the Western Nile was at a higher elevation than the plateau. It also explains the remains of a retaining wall that once surrounded the GP.

Now the middle and upper chamber would likely have been designed to somehow react with the very powerful vibrations emanating from the pump in the Subterranean Chamber. The "King’s Chamber" was built entirely from granite and the builders of the Great Pyramid placed five rows of granite beams in it. So, it is obvious that granite was of primary importance in the uppermost chamber. The question is why?

The high-fidelity stereo industry uses granite not only to provide a stable base for equipment but also because of its resonance qualities. According to Tom Danley, the sound engineer featured in the documentary film The Mystery of the Sphinx, the Great Pyramid makes strange sounds because the granite chamber resonates from the rigidity of the stone. What he also discovered was that a number of low-frequency components existed even without a test signal present in the pyramid implying that the chamber was constructed for its resonance, and that it naturally creates a frequency.
However, a compression wave emanating from the Subterranean Chamber would likely have a marginal effect on the granite in the upper chamber. What would be needed to localise the granite is a way to transform the compression wave into sound. This would create enough vibration to activate the granite beams and create a standing wave of resonance. With devices such as Helmholtz resonators built into the Grand Gallery those vibrations would become sound and cause the granite to resonate or ‘sing’. The question is ‘why’, to what effect? With shafts leading to the Great Pyramid’s exterior, the ‘singing’ granite would project its sound into the atmosphere. This, in turn, would create an electrical field in the atmosphere according to physics research.

www.newdawnmagazine.com...

It goes on to say:

Again, we are left with the question ‘why’? The subtle electrical field created by the Great Pyramid would be of little use for means of powering equipment. However, such a field would deflect very low frequencies (VLF) and extremely low frequencies (ELF), frequencies that exist at all times in the atmosphere as a result of thunderstorms around the world. In agricultural experiments, VLF and ELF have been shown to promote plant growth. With the Great Pyramid operating as the engine, all of the pyramids could be connected by a subtle electrical field to create a canopy of sorts thereby deflecting VLF and ELF into the surrounding fields.

Sounds like it was a healthy machine to have around.

edit on 5-4-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Why not just say the great pyramid was just a giant Ipad and the each brick was an app? I mean if we are just going to make stuff up lets at least be a bit more creative.
The water thing does not make sense, they supposedly had super mega alien technology to get precision cuts and used all this super tech to build the most inefficient generator in the history of generators and electricity.
edit on 6-4-2012 by DavidWillts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
For a Utopian society such a machine would be ideal. Its energy derives exclusively from natural causes and it emits frequencies that strengthen biological processes. If it's "inefficient" or not would depend on its efficacy, which we have no machine today that replicates its purpose without input from a secondary artificial source (electricity) and only on a tiny scale. So, in regards to the machine's product, it is more efficient than anything in comparison today that would attempt to produce the same. Interestingly, the Sahara Desert was rich with vegetation (tropical) from 10-3k BC www.dailymail.co.uk... 10k BC is one of the proposed dates that the 3 large Giza Pyramids + Sphinx were built and 3K BC is when the Egyptian civilization coalesced. The dates match to when the machine would have been operating (maintaining the vegetation and life) vs when it stopped functioning.

And sorry, it's not as creative or far-fetched as a Giant Ipad, or a tomb. At least the scientists who came up with the theory tested it though to show it could work.

ETA think I'll make a new thread later where I compile all the evidence more thoroughly.
edit on 6-4-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts
...they supposedly had super mega alien technology to get precision cuts and used all this super tech to build the most inefficient generator in the history of generators and electricity.

OMG that's hilarious!!!

found a picture of that saw yet?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
the Sahara Desert was rich with vegetation (tropical) from 10-3k BC... 10k BC is one of the proposed dates that the 3 large Giza Pyramids + Sphinx were built and 3K BC is when the Egyptian civilization coalesced. The dates match to when the machine would have been operating (maintaining the vegetation and life) vs when it stopped functioning.

And sorry, it's not as creative or far-fetched as a Giant Ipad, or a tomb. At least the scientists who came up with the theory tested it though to show it could work.

ETA think I'll make a new thread later where I compile all the evidence more thoroughly.
edit on 6-4-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

it matches Sitchin's timeline exactly:

"10,500 B.C. The descendants of Noah are allotted three regions. Ninurta, Enlil's foremost son, dams the mountains and drains the rivers to make Mesopotamia habitable; Enki reclaims the Nile valley (and builds the GP). The Sinai peninsula is retained by the Anunnaki for a post-Diluvial spaceport; a control center is established on Mount Moriah (the future Jerusalem)."

www.world-mysteries.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

have you seen this? it mentions everything we're talking about here and puts the "tomb theory" to rest in my humble opinion

toward the end it talks about the static charges produced by the wind blowing across the apex. the charge differential between the peak and the base (due to water coursing through those tunnels, air pressure changes, somehow resonating the stones and other component stones strategically placed within various notches and probably inside the tub thingy) was built up in the larger chambers like a capacitor. there's definitely a function to the structure
edit on 6-4-2012 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

Originally posted by MasonicFantom

Exactly, he doesn't comprehend that.

ego is in the way.

same with davidwilts. he's trying to muddy the waters by nitpicking. he's screaming "ABORT ABORT!!! CHANGE SUBJECT CHANGE SUBJECT!!!"

David was, as far as I can tell, was mislead by a picture that is in a document that deals with stone. It leads with that picture to show that the AE knew how to saw wood and used that technology, with changes to, deal with stone. Its a wood saw

still nothing that depicts the kind of saw they cut the really big one with. why do you guys keep dancing around that subject? if I'm missing something please enlighten me by posting the link to the specific picture, not one of someone cutting wood. this could've been cleared up ages ago. how long would it take to cut through a block four meters wide by four meters deep with this saw? I'm asking for the saw and the best you guys can give me is wood saws and tiny obelisks on barges.

Hans ole pal you may as well give up on this one, you just keep digging a deeper hole for yourself. Let David fend for himself

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

...they supposedly had super mega alien technology to get precision cuts and used all this super tech to build the most inefficient generator in the history of generators and electricity.

OMG that's hilarious!!!

found a picture of that saw yet?

Yeah, still on page 14

Stone tools

I still can't find where i posted pictures of the butter knife you talk about

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

forget the butter knife. those are the saws that cut the biggest stones? are you kidding me? what is the context of those pictures? the one basically complete shows where the wooden handle was at one end. this actually looks like the butter knife one (so we're back to the butter knife!). What are the dimensions of these relics? are they big enough to cut a ten foot by ten foot stone?

go back to the tricky link you sent me that links to google AE copper saws, the page of links appears and if you click on the third link, the first picture will be the one with the butter knife.

I asked you if you looked at the things you link to and it's obvious that you do not do that. You are just throwing bs out there to muddy this issue and bog down the process. typical shill/troll tactic

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

reply to post by DavidWillts

go back to the tricky link you sent me that links to google AE copper saws, the page of links appears and if you click on the third link, the first picture will be the one with the butter knife.

I asked you if you looked at the things you link to and it's obvious that you do not do that. You are just throwing bs out there to muddy this issue and bog down the process. typical shill/troll tactic

Are you seriously going to think im responsible fore everything that is on Google? You basically just did a google search and blamed me for the results, i did not post the "stick figure" pic .

Please post pics of the generator technology and some of their electronic devices.
edit on 6-4-2012 by DavidWillts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This is how they tried to bring the dead back to life.

Or it sent them into the afterlife.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Are you seriously going to think im responsible fore everything that is on Google?

then why did you provide the link as a proof? talk about vague responses... I guess you were just going for the smug effect then? again with the distractions

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Are you seriously going to think im responsible fore everything that is on Google?

then why did you provide the link as a proof? talk about vague responses... I guess you were just going for the smug effect then? again with the distractions

I did not say that it was "proof" i was telling you to look something up for once since you obviously cannot be satisfied with anything as you continue to move the goal post.

Post evidence of advanced technology and pictures of the electronic devices that the Egyptians had, do it now.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I agree that the pyarimids were used for something other than a tomb. We all think we know so much about the past when really no one really knows. All these people are always trying to guess and figure it out. maybe they were used for power. Nothing is really off the wall because,we do not know why they are there.If I could go back in time I really would want to go back to anicent times and see what was really going on in 10,500 bc.

Maybe, Aliens really did come from another planet maybe they didn't. We make pictures of aliens all the time and have never seen them.if we get lost in time as well who is to say future people will think we saw and spoke to aliens as well when really we never did. There is so much room for speculation. I wish I knew the truth but,probaly never will.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TropicKandie

We all think we know so much about the past when really no one really knows.

By "we" I am assuming you mean yourself.

If I could go back in time I really would want to go back to anicent times and see what was really going on in 10,500 bc.

Around the Epipaleolithic and Mesolithic time periods there was no pyramid nor were people working on the pyramid. The predynastic period did not even start until around 6000 BCE

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join