It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid = Electric Generator

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

you're such a poseur. you actually think you've deconstructed my post? why would you make the silly "face palm" comment as if I gave you the wrong link, when I have the link to the picture in the next sentence and then ignore the picture with the butter knife? Why would you make fun of that link as if it didn't answer your question when the specific one was right after it? Actually the first link to the google thing was to show your silly azze to which of your stupid posts I was referring because you asked me to.

I said earlier I was going to put you in the nutty pile and consider yourself there. I thought you were just slow on the uptake but now I can tell you're just completely hopeless and most likely an intentional troll.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
reply to post by Hanslune

So you admit to selectively choosing Egyptian drawings (note: drawing /=/ photograph) to "prove" something but ignore others that are too "fantastic" for you. There's 3 logical fallacies in that. Rest of your post was just red herring but I'll address one part.

Its called reality -you should read up on it! Also check up on a mysterious thing call religion....lol

Not even possible to prove because such "fantastic stories" for all we know could have been true as they are impossible to prove false. Alien gods are quite physically possible actually and it's proven primitive man misidentifies technological objects (e.g. "flying boat" instead of "aircraft" since they lacked vocabulary for it). This was shown in modern history when a tribe of natives encountered white people and planes for the first time. The planes were "thunder birds" (that came from paradise) and the white people were "crafty demons" who fooled the thunder bird gods, stealing them from the natives. These natives did not "make up" a story, they simply misidentified an event that they had no concepts or vocabulary to explain.

They also made up stuff, lots of stuff or are you stating that every legend,myth and piece of folklore is real? Natives mis-identifying explorers as god usually only lasted a short time - how many believe it now? A tiny, tiny minority

Care to explain why you think the picture of a boat carrying an obelisk is fake or fantasy? If so how did the Roman's move 13 obelisks to Rome - from Egypt? Did they fly? lol

Please also explain why all ancient art is fantastic or real - or if you stop listening to the squirrels in your head, a mix of both - and why sane people cannot really sort them out?

Evidence for aliens Zero, evidence for local humans having skill and craftsmanship - overwhelming

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

perhaps if you quoted what you were talking about it would help me understand what you are trying to say.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Sorry, double post, my mouse is clicking twice.
edit on 5-4-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

You're completely wrong with your logic.

If this were a court case you would be contradicting yourself. By admitting a drawing from source X as evidence you are making admissible all other drawings from source X. This is why they say "you opened the door". Mason is right. Either you have to recant the drawing as evidence of acknowledge that all drawings done by source X are equally plausible as having occurred. Imo, you should take the former option so that you don't look as ignorant.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend

If this were a court case you would be contradicting yourself. By admitting a drawing from source X as evidence you are making admissible all other drawings from source X. This is why they say "you opened the door". Mason is right. Either you have to recant the drawing as evidence of acknowledge that all drawings done by source X are equally plausible as having occurred. Imo, you should take the former option so that you don't look as ignorant.

Sorry dude you are completely wrong in your logic

You appear to be deliberately trying to act the fool, it's particularly funny to see an adult arguing like a child

X, the art of the Ancient Egyptians consists of both religious and real stuff - if you don't understand that you really should pick another forum to post on - you might reflect on the fact, that we can read AE and guess what they more often than not identify the religious stuff....I guess you didn't known that, lol

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
To put in a simple way look at the movie Star Wars. You can use it to "prove" that movies exist, Mark H was a real actor, that movie cameras are real but you could not use it as proof that Aliens are real.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Exactly, he doesn't comprehend that.

They also made up stuff, lots of stuff or are you stating that every legend,myth and piece of folklore is real?

You didn't carefully read what I stated. I simply said it's impossible to prove if all of it is false. The universe is infinite and so are the possibilities (e.g. aliens existing). There's also overwhelming proof that people only develop such stories based off actual encounters--misinterpretations of real events

Please also explain why all ancient art is fantastic or real - or if you stop listening to the squirrels in your head, a mix of both - and why sane people cannot really sort them out?

Resorting to ad hominem. Getting a little touchy eh?

X, the art of the Ancient Egyptians consists of both religious and real stuff - if you don't understand that you really should pick another forum to post on - you might reflect on the fact, that we can read AE and guess what they more often than not identify the religious stuff....I guess you didn't known that, lol

Then according to you airplanes (and their passengers) aren't "real" because a religion was built off those two things.

edit on 5-4-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Hey, so I've been poking my nose around what the actual purpose of the pyramids are, I must say the theories thus far are extremely interesting and diverse...

I've just stumbled across another interesting and plausible (as far as I know, but I'm not very clever) explanation.

I've searched the previous threads, and have found similar content, but not this theory exactly, so I'll provide you with it now, and you can enjoy picking it apart

Here's the site I originally found it on LINK

Here's some links that back up the the idea of a lake/reservoir/water pump being beneath the pyramids:

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

The basic theory is that the pyramids, or at least one them, were actually electrical generators that received their energy from the Nile water that had formed in aquifers beneath the pyramids, by creating electromagnetic energy at the base of the pyramid they could conduct that energy to the top (to the conductive gold capstone), where it could wirelessly (< apparently that isn't a word lol) power the whole of Egypt. This was also achieved by the pyramid being encased by insulating lime stone, and conductive granite on the inside that also allowed for the ionization of the air.

Sorry I'm not very scientific, what do you guys make of it?
edit on 31-3-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

Super interesting!! I've heard a little bit about this here and there. Egypt and Tesola are probably my two favorite "Alternative" topics. They both fascinate me and I know we have a lot to learn from both of them.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

You don't comprehend how utterly ignorant you two guys sound...but I don't think you actually believe what you are saying, now do you?

You didn't carefully read what I stated. I simply said it's impossible to prove if all of it is false.

Its also impossible to prove if any of it is real - based on what evidence we have, it isn't - if we find evidence in the future that supports that then it will be believed - simple enough

Resorting to ad hominem. Getting a little touchy eh?

I do not suffer fools gladly

Then according to you airplanes (and their passengers) aren't "real" because a religion was built off those two things.

Strawman, I didn't say that now did I?

I said, speaking very slowly this time - art - shows real stuff, some shows fantasy you might even get a mix. People who know about the culture of the AE can usually pick it out just like we can in our society now. Read that very, very slowly and if you don't get it ask an adult for help, lol

Now explain how the Romans moved 13 Egyptian made obelisks to Rome

edit on 5/4/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

I answered with links your question about the butter knives. if you can't understand it by now I really don't know how to help you.

what about the picture of a copper saw that can cut a ten foot wide block? You keep talking about moving these saws around and cutting the stones in place. and you said the saws were straight, so I assume we're talking about, at least a straight copper saw blade that is over ten feet long. Being made of copper and prone to softening when heated (which there would have to be heat created by the tremendous friction) it would have to be probably around... anybody able to do the math on the dimensions of this ten foot long saw? how wide would it have to be to withstand the heat and stay straight and sharp enough to make very accurate cuts? What would the kerf width have to be on something like that? At what point of wearing down would it have to be remelted and more copper added to make a new saw? seriously stop with the nitpicking and show me a copper blade that can do this. Forget all the little tricks like directing me to the internet and show a copper saw blade that supports your wild fantasies.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Sorry dude you are completely wrong in your logic

You appear to be deliberately trying to act the fool, it's particularly funny to see an adult arguing like a child

Hanslune=FAIL

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

ego is in the way.

same with davidwilts. he's trying to muddy the waters by nitpicking. he's screaming "ABORT ABORT!!! CHANGE SUBJECT CHANGE SUBJECT!!!"

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
Now explain how the Romans moved 13 Egyptian made obelisks to Rome

first ask yourself why they didn't just build their own and make them even bigger? why didn't they build pyramids twice the size? what's twenty years with even better, stronger, sharper saws if it was so simple?

ps
Romans ergo distraction
edit on 5-4-2012 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

Hanslune=FAIL

I'll take that as a concession of your point then

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

ego is in the way.

same with davidwilts. he's trying to muddy the waters by nitpicking. he's screaming "ABORT ABORT!!! CHANGE SUBJECT CHANGE SUBJECT!!!"

David was, as far as I can tell, was mislead by a picture that is in a document that deals with stone. It leads with that picture to show that the AE knew how to saw wood and used that technology, with changes to, deal with stone. Its a wood saw

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

and you said the saws were straight, so I assume we're talking about, at least a straight copper saw blade that is over ten feet long. Being made of copper and prone to softening when heated (which there would have to be heat created by the tremendous friction) it would have to be probably around..

No, you keep making up my end of the conversation and arguing against that.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

first ask yourself why they didn't just build their own and make them even bigger? why didn't they build pyramids twice the size? what's twenty years with even better, stronger, sharper saws if it was so simple?

Because it was very difficult work in all the time they had they built only a hundred or so, and in general after the burst of activity in the OK the pyramids got less and less sophisticated, probably for economic reasons. You keep deliberately refusing to acknowledge that they didn't use saw to 'cut' out the blocks, they bashed them out.

Now you can answer my question about the Romans

And I'll ask a second question,

The image of Ra in his solar boat which he sailed across the sky and when he got to the west he took another boat underground to emerge in the East. So should we believe this is real? I don't but you seem to think we should. Do we live in a world where the sun travels in that fashion? lol

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

that had nothing to do with anything between you and me it was about you getting your ass handed to you by Masonic!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts

and you said the saws were straight, so I assume we're talking about, at least a straight copper saw blade that is over ten feet long. Being made of copper and prone to softening when heated (which there would have to be heat created by the tremendous friction) it would have to be probably around..

No, you keep making up my end of the conversation and arguing against that.

ok so stop nitpicking and tell me what the saws looked like. I can't find anything on the internet where you told me to look, so do you have some old Encyclopedia Britannicas lying around or something better than a stick figure and relics that are nothing like something it would take to cut stones this big. Your end of the conversation was that the saws were straight and moved around and cut the block in place? Was it not? How do you know this? Where did you find out that information? Maybe I am asking you too many questions? I'll stop.

please take a moment and think about what I am asking you to do. please focus on the questions.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join