It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If my personal God wanted to

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Not the God of the 'no truth' books either.

But if my God wanted to, She could put me in the shoes of one of the current jackpot winners after they've recieved the lump sum payment.

My personal God would do something like that whereas the God of the bible would not. But the God of the bible books is no real God. Thank God to that or I couldn't be a mystic having direct experiences with the real God.

I always see the numbers :23 and :32 on digital time tellers. The numbers to the recent history making lotto had two 23s in it. Plus, before the news said it would be split three ways I was strategically thinking of splitting it three ways if I had won since I might have legal trouble from the past come up to bite me in the butt.

Anyhow, seeing the :23s so much the very day the lotto draw was to be made me think afterward that my personal God is up to something for my sake. You see, my spirit hasn't gotten teleported to paradise yet for this year since it had two times in a row by year. Once in 2010, and once in 2011 my spirit was teleported to paradise and teleported back. Paradise is the only other place.

With God there is endless possibilities. Me and my personal God are badasses.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
But if my God wanted to, She could put me in the shoes of one of the current jackpot winners after they've recieved the lump sum payment.

Sounds to me like the devil because she/he loves (the root of all evil) money.

But the God of the bible books is no real God.

Are you a troll ?
because with what is happening in this world today, isn't it amazing that a Book written many years ago said that this would happen now 2000 years after the birth of Christ ?

I always see the numbers :23 and :32 on digital time tellers.

According to Doreen Virtue these numbers 2's and 3's mean that you have full faith in your spiritual guides.

Spiritual guides are another name for nephil spirits, ghosts, demons, the rephaim, jinn etc

23 is bad in YHWH's numbers as it equals 10 (Complete) + 13 (Rebellion).

So how many times have you woken up at 11:23 PM (23:23) ?

I know, its exciting at first. But soon it gets boring.

BTW I like your Registration Date. 11-11-11. The Wake-Up Call.

You see, my spirit hasn't gotten teleported to paradise yet.

Paradise (or one of the many planes running parallel to this one) is actually accessable during dreams.
edit on 31-3-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

My god's better than your god.
2nd

new topics

join