It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my ouija board told me about iraq war in 2000

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NullVoid
I'll play with it, for dart target, got to hit the A, T and S

You'll tick off the meanie spirits that hang on to it.
Really. Just never touch them .... even in jest.
'They' will not like it.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by NullVoid
I'll play with it, for dart target, got to hit the A, T and S

You'll tick off the meanie spirits that hang on to it.
Really. Just never touch them .... even in jest.
'They' will not like it.

Even talking about them .. but i think its ok to cross this limit
to help people be aware of the danger they can pose
im not surpertitious .. just dont want to provoke any spirit or demons
weither they exist or not

dont open any cracks on the brick wall
it can curse you for a long time
best thing to do if you think they exist ..
dont think about sumoning one trying to get an answer
or to move or do something to someone
it always seems to start like that ..
believing it to much cracks the wall and then you loose control
cant make the difference anymore between whats real or not
they strike when you loose control of your mind at your weakest point
edit on 4/1/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Get rid of the Ouiji board and close down all permissions associated with it, ask for, pray to Goodness/God/Source/Creator, or ask your own Soul/Higher Self, for help, and say you're sorry for taking a risk and ask for all ties to any such entities to be dissolved and ask for protection from anything like that. They design the world, even in religions, their codings and their ceremonies or props, computer programs, hidden codings in games, in movies, in songs, possibly even in medicines its just pervasive, the kind of sell out they've done on purpose to humanity. The kind of linkups I mean is basically akin to giving you over to that entity, demiurge or group soul, beehive, whatever you want to call it.

Sever the linkups. Cancel out all things, some you might be forced to participate in like communication devices and media, (I consider it a part of normal society and a need not an extra and my intent rules anyone elses for me), medicines, shopping, etc, just take your power back and determine only your intentions count, how you see things rules over any childish nonsense immature beings code in them, for if you can harm another you are a toddler running around in a very messy diaper and you're very immature. So cancel everything out and pray/meditate/seek assistance.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Wow up to that much ?

Anyway, I afraid of nothing, except God, those spirit, they are meant to bow to us anyway.
But yeah, why invite problems.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I joined this site specifically just to tell you that i had an identical expirience in august 2001. I was playing Ouija with a freind and it splled out W A R over and over again and then would circle repeatdley and it even spelled out good vs evil , but thats pretty much the only info it gave . We did not even remember this happened until the next year. At the time we had no idea what it was talking about. I remember it so vividly . I found your post after watching 9/11 videos on youtube and then googling , "Ouija warns of 9/11" . This story is 100% true. Weird.
edit on 28-4-2012 by carnivalrejectq because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by oneness86

I was about 12-13 when I first (and last) used a board. It was in our attic and I was there with whomever. I really don't recall who was there (I'm 57 now). I DO remember several details from that day. When it was my turn, I asked the board when I would die... Probably not a good question but never the less. The little floating thing (can't remember what it's called) moved over to the eight, and then to the two. That was enough for me and I quit. So, I've carried that memory for ever. I thought, well, 82 is a pretty good life. I can deal with that. So,,,,, moving forward, I got myself into some very bad habits. One of those was abusing drugs. One afternoon, after indulging too much, including from the night before, I had injected too much and sat down, thinking it was going to pass out and die. In fact, I really did. I remember everything getting quiet and moving into a dark tunnel with light at the other end. As I started moving toward the light, I saw 3-4 figures cast shadows back at me. I could tell they wer "beings" but I couldn't make out any features. I was still too far away. As I slowly moved forward, I remember hearing what sounded like two or three of them talking together saying something like, "He's not ready" or, "It's not time". The next thing I remembered was I was awake, back where I started, shaking off the experience. The year was 1982.
Thankfully, I recovered from this misguided road and made a successful living for myself. Graduated university, raised three boys and still have a successful marriage. I never forgot that Ouji experience. It wasn't until a couple years after the tunnel experience that I put two and two together and thought "1982"! Could this have been connected to the 82 I saw some 10 years earlier on the Ouiji board? God only knows, or at least, the folks on the Otherside maybe.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join