my ouija board told me about iraq war in 2000

page: 1
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I was about 13 years old at the time this happened. I remember setting outside underneath a pine tree with a friend from school on 2 chairs with the Ouija board between us on our knees. We began to talk with a spirit named 'Arrow' and i really don't remember a lot about what it told us, but i remember it specifically spelling out "War" and when we asked with whom we would have this war it said "Iraq". At the time i really didn't know much about what was going on overseas but i had remembered thinking that this could not be correct because we had already some kind of conflict with Iraq during the Gulf war. I just remember the cursor moving quickly with conviction. I understand that with Ouija boards things can be taken out of context and perceived differently than what it is meaning and how it is moving. This was my experience, and sure you can downplay it, but to me it was a memorable experience that has meaning. I just remember being very shocked and i will always remember that day. Makes you really wonder what mystical powers are running the show.




posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Have you asked it lately about Iran?



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho
 


no , i havent been on one in a few years. Its funny when i was younger i used to love using it all the time but now that i am older it just sets on the shelf untouched



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneness86
reply to post by boncho
 


no , i havent been on one in a few years. Its funny when i was younger i used to love using it all the time but now that i am older it just sets on the shelf untouched

Interesting experience you had on that. I hope you leave the board where it is now though. I know many think these are toys but I certainly don't. The negativity all around us right now would have me avoiding a portal tool like the Ouija Boards like they're radioactive.



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho
 


Come on Boncho... Who in their right mind is going to consult a wooden board for predictions of war in 2012?


All the cool kids use the new Apple iOuija for their soothsaying needs.



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
You never know who is talking to you via ouija board. EVER. Could be a long dead relative, a minor imp, or a bored angelic. I will explore just about anything, but I won't touch one of those things. They're like having an open door in the middle of the woods, with the smell of fresh meat wafting into the surrounding shadows. You might get a fox, but more than likely, you'll find a bear in your kitchen.



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FanarFanar
reply to post by boncho
 


Come on Boncho... Who in their right mind is going to consult a wooden board for predictions of war in 2012?


All the cool kids use the new Apple iOuija for their soothsaying needs.

hey, you'd be surprised what people do these days
en.wikipedia.org...



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Ollie the octopus said.... dont touch the ouija board.......i want mussels, iran ....hungry.......

ok thats all, at least we got iran mentioned there.



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by oneness86
 


Obviously you took it as some sort of a wisdom coming out of some unknown source, but to me, it sounds more like clear evidence that the Iraq war was fueled by the devil...



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Back in August of 2001, when my ex and I were considering a job offer (for her) out of state,

She called one of those telephone psychics to get their thoughts.

And the lady told her "What ever you do, Don't get on an airplane!".

When she asked "Why not?" they said, "I don't know, I, I just see fire!"

Creepy!



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by IrVulture
 


Well that was vague....



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by IrVulture
Back in August of 2001, when my ex and I were considering a job offer (for her) out of state,

She called one of those telephone psychics to get their thoughts.

And the lady told her "What ever you do, Don't get on an airplane!".

When she asked "Why not?" they said, "I don't know, I, I just see fire!"

Creepy!


Was your wife applying at AlQueda?




posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Ask if if chemtrails are real



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Be careful. Ouija board's are not a toy (despite once being sold as one). You have no idea of who or what you are talking too or what they really want from you. Risky stuff to be experimenting with...



posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anon77
Be careful. Ouija board's are not a toy (despite once being sold as one). You have no idea of who or what you are talking too or what they really want from you. Risky stuff to be experimenting with...

I've never gotten over how they are marketed as board games and sold in toy stores.
Some states require ID for spray paint and most require ID to get cold medicine worth buying but you can buy a tool to risk your life, sanity and more without even being warned it's capable of anything more than laughs at a party.



**
I thought I'd come back and edit this to share what I;ve thought of as one of the better movies with Ouijas. Fictional of course...but then, close enough to be cautionary too.


edit on 1-4-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: Added youtube



posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I don't want to be "That guy" But I'm going to have to be that guy.

WARNING some adult language is used!

edit on 4/1/1212 by GR1ill3d because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
Obviously you took it as some sort of a wisdom coming out of some unknown source, but to me, it sounds more like clear evidence that the Iraq war was fueled by the devil...


I was going to say that the entity that told the OP of the upcoming war with Iraq was probably the same entity that gave Bush instructions to invade Iraq, since the only reason he did was because the voices in his head told him to.






posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by IrVulture
Back in August of 2001, when my ex and I were considering a job offer (for her) out of state,

She called one of those telephone psychics to get their thoughts.

And the lady told her "What ever you do, Don't get on an airplane!".

When she asked "Why not?" they said, "I don't know, I, I just see fire!"

Creepy!


Was your wife applying at AlQueda?



Nah, We heard YOU already got THAT job...



posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Playing with ouija board is not recommended
but not at all



posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Playing with ouija board is not recommended
but not at all


I'll play with it, for dart target, got to hit the A, T and S






top topics



 
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join