It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confession of Ex-Illuminati Donald Marshall

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
where's getsmart when you need him

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

Especially the ugliest sacred truths.

Cool. Have you got any of those you can share with us???

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I know many will disagree but I think the 33rd degree Freemason's secret is telling people to open the third eye to develop psychic abilities and magic.

I also believe there are other secret societies within secret societies but this is just my opinion.
edit on 17-5-2016 by supermilkman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: supermilkman

When it comes to eugenics and genetic engineering I know it's real. Dolly was the first successful cloned sheep and with the way tech and science evolves it wouldn't surprise me if they can do it to humans by now (or atleast other less sentient organisms.)

The Raelians claimed to have cloned a woman then backtracked. They don't believe in souls as far as I know.. they may be seen as spare parts. The reality is they are just creating twins of themselves. The old secret society's do seem to have belief in alien intervention at the heart of them. I am not sure what role Raelians and Scientologists play in regards to them.. if they are trying to rival them or not but it seems to "in" thing for some celebrities.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

The Raelians claimed to have cloned a woman then backtracked.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to research it. If it really did happen and they reneged on their initial statement they might've tried to cover it up yet possibly still conduct the experiments.

They don't believe in souls as far as I know.. they may be seen as spare parts. The reality is they are just creating twins of themselves.

That's the ethical problem with cloning. Not only does it not seem right to do so but the clones would be seen as subhumans and possibly exploited.

The old secret society's do seem to have belief in alien intervention at the heart of them. I am not sure what role Raelians and Scientologists play in regards to them.. if they are trying to rival them or not but it seems to "in" thing for some celebrities.

I was actually reading in another thread about the "red gene" and alien genomes being integrated in humans during alien abductions. The idea is that humans get abducted by aliens, they splice a part of their alien DNA into the human patient, then send them back to Earth as alien humanoids.

So basically the red gene, dragon/serpent race, humanoids, and reptilian species are the same but labeled differenty from person to person.

The inception of the human race may have started this way. Its actually kind of similar to humans cloning other organisms if you think about it.

I'll try to post the link in a minute.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: riley

This was posted by Alien View in a different thread.

Text
The Hybrid Project The Hybrids and The New Race of Children:

"Extraterrestrials known as Alien-Human Hybrids are created through processes and procedures that occur during and after the abduction of, and/or visits with, Humans by ETs and Advanced Intelligences. The HR Team believes many, but not all, Hybrid beings are a biological combination between Humans and what we believe to be Extraterrestrials and Advanced Intelligences; however, their creation is not limited to the combination of only two species’ DNA. In other words, they most likely have more than two “parents.” The term Transgenic Beings was officially put forward by abduction researcher Budd Hopkins in his 2003 book entitled Sight Unseen to describe these types of new beings, and as you may have already read in our document entitled Alien Agenda, the HR Team concurs with authors Hopkins’ and Rainey’s hypothesis.

Transgenic beings are created from the process called Transgenesis. It is “…the process of introducing an exogenous gene – called a transgene – into a living organism so that the organism will exhibit a new property and transmit that property to its offspring. Transgenesis can be facilitated by liposomes, plasmid vectors, viral vectors, pronuclear injection, protoplast fusion, and ballistic DNA injection….Transgenic organisms are able to express foreign genes because the genetic code is similar for all organisms...........” [1]

"See whole article here:
hybridsrising.com..."
edit on 17-5-2016 by supermilkman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: supermilkman

Master Mason. No, we do not discuss that in the degrees.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Falcifer

Why do you think this person did this?

To laugh hysterically at the people who take it seriously. It's for LULZ.

ETA: The paragraphs quoted in the OP sound like a joke. After visiting the facebook page, the poster seems sincere... and deranged. It's the sort of delusional word salad that people post before gunning down innocent strangers... a cry for help from the precipice.

ETA2: Further exploration of the facebook account reveals that it is not that of the alleged ex-Illuminati, but that of a Muslim organization dedicated to Anti-Masonic, Anti-Semitic, Anti-Christian, Anti-Shiíte, Anti-Alawite, Anti-Russian, Anti-Assad jihad. Congratulations! You have linked to Islamic State propaganda!

edit on 17-5-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
We own this site. Of course it's real.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: NemoNeo

" Freemasonry and the societies which push towards this continuation of the plan of this Architect of the Grand Design is what CAUSED CIVILIZATION TO APPEAR. Humans became men THROUGH the secret alchemical process. "

" Architect of the Grand Design is what CAUSED CIVILIZATION TO APPEAR "

What makes you think even your highest ranking understand Arutperumjothi ?

" Humans became men THROUGH the secret alchemical process "

What makes you believe Real Arutperumjothi showed you this ?
Vallalaar , Bhogar
thousands of Siddhars still here too
they did not leave

each Yuga
thousands of groups trying too understand
mis lead by their ambition

Architect of the Grand Design can be impersonated
you can create a body
but no Jothi , no True life

Lord Murugan would not sponsor evil

edit on 17-5-2016 by kibric because: no reason

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

So an expert? You don't think their are subgroups within Masonry? Or maybe it's purpose and functionality changed over the years?

Do you think it's possible that it's public image is a front for other seedy activities? Kind of like how there's a government and then there's a shadow government? I still think it's a criminal organization.

Also I wouldn't recommend wearing business suits by the way. The DoD believes people who wear suits are potential terrorists. Same thing with fedoras and trench coats. I think you know what I'm hinting at.
edit on 18-5-2016 by supermilkman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Or are you under oath to not admit the secrets of your fraternity like many organizational groups do?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

So an expert? You don't think their are subgroups within Masonry?

As in operating outside of the lodge for their own purpose? If that is what you mean then it is not Masonry.

Or maybe it's purpose and functionality changed over the years?

The only change that has occurred over the past 300 years is Masonry has moved more from being an esoteric self-improvement group to more of a charity. As of late there are many lodges changing their activities to incorporate more of the former.

Do you think it's possible that it's public image is a front for other seedy activities? Kind of like how there's a government and then there's a shadow government? I still think it's a criminal organization.

No. Our tax returns are public and our leadership changes yearly. There is really no structure to permit long term systemic corruption.

Also I wouldn't recommend wearing business suits by the way. The DoD believes people who wear suits are potential terrorists. Same thing with fedoras and trench coats. I think you know what I'm hinting at.

I am not overly concerned.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Or are you under oath to not admit the secrets of your fraternity like many organizational groups do?

The 'secrets' are five handshakes and five passwords. I can pretty much discuss all parts of the ritual as I please and what we discuss in lodge without any issue of breaking my obligation.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Are you a traveler?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

The only change that has occurred over the past 300 years is Masonry has moved more from being an esoteric self-improvement group to more of a charity. As of late there are many lodges changing their activities to incorporate more of the former.

I actually can believe this. Kind of like Capone's charity work or the Yakuza's rescue aid.

No. Our tax returns are public and our leadership changes yearly. There is really no structure to permit long term systemic corruption.

Fair enough. Sounds like Masonry of yesteryear has changed.

I am not overly concerned.

Just a heads up.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: supermilkman

Are you asking if I am a gypsy? No.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I actually can believe this. Kind of like Capone's charity work or the Yakuza's rescue aid.

It occurred for very different reasons. Servicemen returning from World War II became more involved in cherty through the Fraternity.

Fair enough. Sounds like Masonry of yesteryear has changed.

It has been that way for centuries.

Just a heads up.

I travel for work every week, I am not overly concerned.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Never mind.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

It occurred for very different reasons. Servicemen returning from World War II became more involved in cherty through the Fraternity.

Yeah I hear that a lot. Disenfranchized and homeless people were recruited to build homes, be stone masons, construction, etc.

I guess it's the whole "what would Jesus do?" mantra seeing that he was a carpenter himself.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join