It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confession of Ex-Illuminati Donald Marshall

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Then I don't know what to say. People's opinions change all the time so who knows really. I used to root for the military until I started waking up. Still it doesn't negate the overall conspiracy. It just confirms it.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: supermilkman

What conspiracy does Kennedy positively discussing his membership in the Knights of Columbus confirm?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

Nevertheless, the OP posted a note which reads like textbook meth-psychosis. The only thing missing is a preoccupation with certain numbers, when viewed from odd angles, and the tendency towards repeating a particular misspelled word over and over, as if the brain is trying to reboot in the middle of a sentence.

A Beautiful Mind?

edit on 16-5-2016 by supermilkman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I admit its the first time hearing about this. I'm learning as I'm researching. This doesn't change anything though, if anything it gives more validity that secret societies exist.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I admit its the first time hearing about this. I'm learning as I'm researching. This doesn't change anything though. If anything it gives more validity that secret societies exist and have a agenda.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: supermilkman
This doesn't change anything though, if anything it gives more validity that secret societies exist and have a agenda.

Who said they do not? I am in one.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

All the countless naysayers who think its crazy tin foil hat nonesense. I don't think its crazy but others do. Also what order are you in? And what do you know? Is there any endgame like depopulation?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: supermilkman
Also what order are you in?

My screenname not giving it away?

Is there any endgame like depopulation?

Not that I am aware of.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Even if the guy on the Megadeth album cover is "him," (it's not, the nose is pointed in the wrong direction) what would that prove? That he was a teenage hand model?

Any differences in facial features is due to lighting and the angle of the picture that it was taken in. Other features like his facial structure and widow's peak are the same. I think you're being in denial.

What would this prove if it's him? Simply that it's him and that he's making these allegations in the first place.

Who cares what Dave Mustaine says? He is a guitar player / songwriter, and not an authority on anything else (as far as I know).

It matters because Dave Mustaine is the frontman and bears the onus of responsibility to explaining these allegations. He represents anything Megadeth related so any deposition concerning him should be an issue. As far as I know he hasn't made any comments or explanations.

You realize the ramifications involved if these claims are true and that it would not only jeopardise Dave Mustaine and his bandmates but the music industry as a whole?

As to the "Queen Elizabeth fiasco" -- as you call it.

1) Don't worry about including any actual links. I know how to highlight and right-click / search for this on google.

2) Everything you linked seems to point to the same three "sources," all of which are fairly self-referential.

These are official inquiries from the Child Care Recovery and ITCCS which consists of common law legal consultants, lawyers with the Center for Constitutional Rights, sworn citizen jurors, judges, and others.

Are you invalidating official lawmen and the many accusations of grieving families whom reported missing children? Or Combes who died before testifying? What about Cunningham who was detained in a mental health facility for speaking about these allegations?

You realize cover-up stories and disinfo is used to discredit these type of stories all the time? It's called revisionist history.

3) Real child abuse is a problem. Real political pedos are a scourge. We should be nailing them to a wall, and not chasing imaginary clones with technological mind-control implants.

So you admit it's a reality and a common theme with the political type? Shouldn't this prompt necessary action or are you going to let it slide like most people do? How would you feel if you were a detained against your will and brutally tortured? Wouldn't you want someone to save you or should we all have the same apathetic attitude that it's "not our problem?"

I guess if you're ever in a crisis situation we should have the same mentality and look the other way.

4) The satanic conspiracy was at the root of the so-called "multiple-personality disorder" wave / flap of diagnoses on the west coast of the US in 1989-1994. It was -- at its core -- a fake conspiracy made up by a small group of psychiatrists that wanted to write books / appear on the Maury Povich show and get rich. It was utter nonsense. There has NEVER been a single documented case of widespread coordinated ritual satanic abuse uncovered by any legitimate police or law enforcement investigation. Real people were sucked into this. My father was diagnosed as a multiple and was led to believe -- for more than a decade -- that his father (a southern California gas and electric foreman for 35 years) was the ringleader in a vast satanic conspiracy that stretched from CA to WA state and involved dozens of family members and thousands of victims. There was never a single shred of physical evidence to support any of this nonsense. My father basically disowned his parents, and didn't speak to his mother for 5 years. They were gobsmacked. It was the most heartbreaking thing I ever saw or heard, next to this:

Dad disowned me to, or at least disavowed me. He claimed that the man who "fathered me" was -- at best -- 1/18th of his core personality and therefore, his integrated self had a hard time "thinking of me" as a son (he sure thought of me (or my "friends" as a drug connection, however). At worse -- he was convinced that I was actually the son of Satan, and had been conceived in a satanic ritual involving my mother and paternal grandfather. It is worth noting that he also believed that one of his alters could speak (fluently) foreign languages, and that his doing so had been captured on tape, during a regression session. He was never able to produce the tape (I would have used part of it for a record) and could not do it on command, even though he could summon forth all of his alters if he felt like it. Most of which talked in a fake little girl or gruff "old man" voice.

I don't believe in satan but I do believe human experimentation happens all the time. The mental health system plays a major role in this, along with racketeering of pharmaceutical chemicals. Also covens and ritualistic sacrifice are widely known in the occult. You'd be lying to yourself that they don't happen.

I'm sure you've heard of MK-Ultra. Experimentees were usually prostitutes, people with no surviving family members, drug addicts, convicted criminals, and even military and other civillian personnel. The names to these types of experiments have changed over the years as the official mk-ultra program is no longer active but instead evolved into other programs.

So many methods and types of experimentations are used that I don't even know where to begin. Mind control was a major interest by the government and they typically used drugs, traumatic experience, and other brainwashing methods to induce this.

One idea was to trigger a traumatic experience which then dissociates the person into multiple personalities as a coping mechanism. These multiple personalities would fruition into different aliases. One alias could be more promiscuous and be used to be a sex slave, another could have a spy persona and be utilized as a type of Manchurian candidate in military operations.

I'm sorry to hear what happened to your father and I can understand that he might've been somewhat of a user but it sounds like he went through his own turmoil which might've made him bitter towards society. I actually think there is some truth to what he claims.

The truth is: This is bull-snip. I am not the one with my head in my rear here. This kind of drug induced psychosis breaks up actual families and sends real life people to their graves wondering why their children actually believe they are the ringleader of a vast (imaginary) satanic conspiracy.

Drugs do break up families as well as create other moral and ethical problems but the truth is that the government have used various drugs and research chemicals for their own sick purposes.

It's not imaginary and many people have gone through it and still go through it to this day. They're locked up in psych wards, state hospitals, and even black sites and prisons. You will never hear about it because it goes off the grid or away from the general population.

In my opinion: the people who promote beliefs in techno-telepathic cloning for the Illuminati are dangerous. To themselves and to others.

I'm going to post an image in my next post I think you might find interesting.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Let me just toss this out here: what if there was? What would you do with that information if you had it?

There is a reason for initiation. There is a reason for hierarchies of initiation. I'm not suggesting AM knows anything about a / the (supposed) depopulation agenda. I am inclined to take him at his word.

If you will indulge me, I'd like to try on a new cap and examine this from a different angle. Lets look past surface meanings and ciphers for a moment and truly examine the High-Five of a theoretical depopulation agenda.

Disregarding the "who," of course. The "who" is the bread-crumb trail that leads men in circles and keeps them constantly suspicious of one another. A dead-end path. Lets pretend the "who" part doesn't matter, for purposes of our inquiry here.

We can similarly discard the "what" and "where." The first is contained in the question, after all, and the "where" is obvious enough, if we are to believe such a thing exists.

Let us further assume the "when" and call it now, or in the very near future. Time is always of the essence, right?

That leaves us with "why."

Why do the Horde of Ecumenical Yodelers want 80% of us dead?

It's lousy for business. Any good "who" needs a big "us" to turn the big bucks. Plus, it's far more fun to lord over a large group, than a small, correct?

We assume, because we have been trained to, that our particular form of civilization is not only good for us, but -- is correct -- in almost a spiritual sense. Our civilization is built on forward momentum. On progress. Our silicon wafers must shrink exponentially, while growing exponentially more powerful, with each generation. Our economy must grow at a reasonable rate of return, or our markets will commit suicide. A canary in the coal mine of progress, if you like.

We need some standard rate of growth to sustain ourselves. Everything about our way of life demands this. No business, no matter its value to individual human beings, may remain stagnant. There must be a consistent, predictable return on our investment in it.

This gives us something to invest in, but -- more than that -- it offers something to believe in. Without it? Well, wars, rumors of wars and revolution, if we are to believe history. Now -- what is a reasonable rate of return? 2.3% per year? 3% per year? Would you be content if your home appreciated in value at this rate? Or -- failing that -- if your rate of pay appreciated at such a pace? Many people would find that unacceptable. They would push for a better ROI. And rightly so, for this is what the profits demand, right?

Now consider this:

This physics of civilizational limits comes from Tom Murphy of the University of California, San Diego who writes the blog Do The Math. Murphy’s argument, as profiled by the BBC, has some of the following points: Assuming rising energy use and economic growth remain coupled, as they have in the past, confronts us with the absurdity of exponentials. At a 2.3 percent growth rate within 2,500 hundred years we would require all the energy from all the stars in the Milky Way galaxy to function. At 3 percent growth, within four hundred years we will have boiled away the earth’s oceans, not because of global warming, but from the excess heat that is the normal product of energy production. (Even clean fusion leaves us burning away the world’s oceans for the same reason) Renewables push out this reckoning, but not indefinitely. At a 3 percent growth rate, even if the solar efficiency was 100% we would need to capture all of the sunlight hitting the earth within three hundred years.

ieet.org...

What if our expectations are unrealistic? What if the goose that laid all the golden eggs is mucking up the place with its lousy golden turds?

The problem is simple: We cannot sustain a growing population of 6.5 billion earthlings who all want -- no, demand! -- to live as we do in the west. If Searle is right, we will turd up the oceans in less than 300 years, in pursuit of 3% growth. That's a fractional nothing in the overall timeline of man, or civilization. It is less than nothing in the timeline of the earth, or its ecosystems. 300 years isn't even worth measuring in the cosmic sense. Yet -- we will muck it all up to see a higher wage next year. To see our homes and businesses and 401k's appreciate, from year to year.

But if Searle / Murphy are right (and I suspect they are closer to right than anyone who proposes that 3% growth in all things can continue indefinitely), we have 7 or 8 generations until we have drank the seas completely. Not from global warming, but from the waste heat generated as a product of our current civilization.

And we are not the only ones who can see it. Secret societies exist to take the long view. You don't shortcut through Agartha for the scenery, after all. You arrive when you must because the world is turning, and time will out, even if you will never live to see it.

Now: How can we slow the clock on our waste-heat (or just waste in general) while our tech catches up? For that, we need a far smaller population.

I would never advocate for killing 80% of those who now live outright. I'm no monster. But I can surely understand the urgent need to drastically slow -- or even halt altogether -- natural birth rates, across the board. Is this not what we are seeing?

So there you have it. An answer -- if you can use it. Do you see now why there are no shortcuts to initiation?

And this is but a tiny hypothetical, after all. Nothing to cry for or lose sleep over. Just "a" why, not -- "the" why.

In the empire of ideas, a king, if you can use it.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

You bring up valid points but I think it's much simpler than that. There might be some type of depopulation plan because of over consumption. Increasing population means more necessary food production, more homes and facilities need to be constructed, more utilization of nonrenewabale and renewabale resources, and ultimately more security needed to secure the population.

Money will never solve the problem as increasing population would mean we need to share more of this pie of money with everyone. More demand in jobs when jobs may not be available. More distribution of income. Some think already there's too many people and that its problematic as it is. As for the economy I think we need a new currency to offset the debt and start all over atleast for the interim.

Do you remember Hurricane Katrina? They placed everyone in a super dome and a lot of rape and murder happened. Extrapolate that with the rest of the world where we get so congested that we're packed like sardines and you will see the same problems.

China already has population management policies and a fertility rate where a family can only have so many children, specifically girls. China is proof, at least for them, that dwindling resources and high population density is an issue. A lot of the other Eastern and Asiatic countries are facing these types of problems as well.

It would probably be a very long time before there would be any mass depopulation as there are still many parts of the world that are bountiful and have untapped resources. There is much land that is spacious and unoccupied so none of this would happen any time soon. Instead of going to war the military should focus more on reforestation and nation building, not syphoning resources from other countries.

It would also take various underhanding measures to implement depopulation but mathematically speaking we will have a crisis in the future.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Any differences in facial features is due to lighting and the angle of the picture that it was taken in. Other features like his facial structure and widow's peak are the same. I think you're being in denial. What would this prove if it's him? Simply that it's him and that he's making these allegations in the first place.

Again -- for the girls in the back (say yo! say yo!) -- even if the man on the Megadeth album is Marshall, so what? All that proves is his image was used without attribution on an album cover from decades ago. He was a teenage hand model! The marketing department at the record label said, "I don't like Mustaine here, lets use this stock photo / hire a model for a non-credit performance." Now what? People make allegations about things they are / were legitimately involved in all the damn time.

It matters because Dave Mustaine is the frontman and bears the onus of responsibility to explaining these allegations. He represents anything Megadeth related so any deposition concerning him should be an issue. As far as I know he hasn't made any comments or explanations.

What makes you think he even knows? Do you think he super-stares at old Megadeth album covers, looking for inspiration for his new records? To say nothing of a situation where Mustaine might legitimately think that the face on the record *is* his own face. Does he owe every Tom, Dick or Harry and explanation for all of the amazing BS they believe? How would he have any time to write a new record? How would he have any time to speed-run mixolydian scales after press, and before lunch?

You realize the ramifications involved if these claims are true and that it would not only jeopardise Dave Mustaine and his bandmates but the music industry as a whole?

The ramifications of what? The Mili-Vanilli'ization of rock n roll? You don't think about half the people in the west already suspect that their favorite (speed metal) pop-tarts are jazzin' the recipe with hired gun songwriters? You don't believe that rock n roll has ghost-writers who are paid well enough to stay dead?

These are official inquiries from the Child Care Recovery and ITCCS which consists of common law legal consultants, lawyers with the Center for Constitutional Rights, sworn citizen jurors, judges, and others. Are you invalidating official lawmen and the many accusations of grieving families whom reported missing children? Or Combes who died before testifying? What about Cunningham who was detained in a mental health facility for speaking about these allegations? You realize cover-up stories and disinfo is used to discredit these type of stories all the time? It's called revisionist history.

As compelling as all that is, it still tells us jack and nada about Marshall's original claim, which is that the Queen of England controls everything and that all (or most) child abuse is actually a side-effect of technological telepathy, at the level of the synapse (in the quantum sense, anyway) when clones are made from the "fairest of them all" for diabolical purposes?

And there is no revisionist history. That is the same scam as the "who" in my post above. There is simply history. It gets written by the person hired to do the writing, when there is only one story left standing after a grand melee.

So you admit it's a reality and a common theme with the political type? Shouldn't this prompt necessary action or are you going to let it slide like most people do? How would you feel if you were a detained against your will and brutally tortured? Wouldn't you want someone to save you or should we all have the same apathetic attitude that it's "not our problem?"

I have been in a crisis all my life. It's called being alive. I could fill books with the things I know, if asked the right questions. Oh, snip! I'm doing it, aren't I? I'm talking like Donald Marshall. As for the pedos? Find them out! Turn them out! Catch them up! You won't see me complaining. You are going to need a lot more than Donald Marshall's story to unseat the Lizard Queen, (if there is such a thing!) however.

I guess if you're ever in a crisis situation we should have the same mentality and look the other way.

But come now. Lets not get too personal, right? That would be unseemly.

I don't believe in satan but I do believe human experimentation happens all the time. The mental health system plays a major role in this, along with racketeering of pharmaceutical chemicals. Also covens and ritualistic sacrifice are widely known in the occult. You'd be lying to yourself that they don't happen. I'm sure you've heard of MK-Ultra. Experimentees were usually prostitutes, people with no surviving family members, drug addicts, convicted criminals, and even military and other civillian personnel. The names to these types of experiments have changed over the years as the official mk-ultra program is no longer active but instead evolved into other programs. So many methods and types of experimentations are used that I don't even know where to begin. Mind control was a major interest by the government and they typically used drugs, traumatic experience, and other brainwashing methods to induce this. One idea was to trigger a traumatic experience which then dissociates the person into multiple personalities as a coping mechanism. These multiple personalities would fruition into different aliases. One alias could be more promiscuous and be used to be a sex slave, another could have a spy persona and be utilized as a type of Manchurian candidate in military operations.

I am intimately familiar with the MK-Ultra theory of disassociation disorders, as you can probably imagine. You haven't told me anything here that I can use to fight back. Whose side are you on? What do you know about the depopulation agenda?

I'm trying to make a point here: Lets say all of that is true, and not just a cover memory of an owl, designed to obfuscate a deeper, more relevant truth. What does that have to do with the clone wars? That is the problem with disorganized / drug thinking. It offers insights into everything we are apparently not evolved enough to actually use. What a drag. If only we had some technology that could shield us from the horror? Maybe then, we could "fight the future."

I'm sorry to hear what happened to your father and I can understand that he might've been somewhat of a user but it sounds like he went through his own turmoil which might've made him bitter towards society. I actually think there is some truth to what he claims.

All the best lies contain a grain of truth. So what? His "truth" destroyed his own father -- my grandfather -- and even now, he refuses to talk about it. Lets pretend none of that ever happened, ok honey? Did I ever tell you I am a champion surfer?

But thank you for your sympathy. I love my father, even if having a son was never enough for him. It was enough for me.

edit on 16-5-2016 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

So a Mason? What degree? Do you guys talk about the third eye or magic?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Drugs do break up families as well as create other moral and ethical problems but the truth is that the government have used various drugs and research chemicals for their own sick purposes. It's not imaginary and many people have gone through it and still go through it to this day. They're locked up in psych wards, state hospitals, and even black sites and prisons. You will never hear about it because it goes off the grid or away from the general population.

Of course they have. "Control needs time like a junkie needs junk." Burroughs said that, decades ago.

I'm going to post an image in my next post I think you might find interesting.

Some form of art, or some form of evidence? Because there is a YUUUGE difference between the two.

Art is only evidence to the individual perceiver. By definition. We call it popular art when there are tons of "willing" perceivers, but it's still just art.

The worst part? Even if you had something so mind-blowing that all who saw it could not but agree: "There is truth!" what then?

That brings me back to my thesis from 2 posts above: the uninitiated would see that truth as something else entirely. They might even fall down on their knees and worship it like spiritual apes, or raise their pitchforks high and try to kill it.

"In the post-post modern age of bureaucracy, papyrus has given way to silicon, and the art of truth is god." -- Thee Very Last Secret Idea.

edit on 16-5-2016 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Everything you just mentioned is energy. You have complicated what I already simplified. That is why layers of initiation are so vital in preserving sacred truth.

Especially the ugliest sacred truths.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

even if the man on the Megadeth album is Marshall, so what? All that proves is his image was used without attribution on an album cover from decades ago. He was a teenage hand model! The marketing department at the record label said, "I don't like Mustaine here, lets use this stock photo / hire a model for a non-credit performance."

You may have a point but the fact that he didn't recieve any credit should be a red flag. Unless a person agrees for any of their contributions to be non-accredited they technically have to be put on the label, given some royalty, or other type of acknowledgement/compensation.

It's illegal to do otherwise but I'll admit people do it all the time. I will give you that.

Still, it sounds fishy that they used some random stock photo and was decided to be on the album. Do they know where the picture was taken from? Did they ever confirm it was done in studio? Others have stated in the entertainment industry that ideas/source material are pitched to them all the time and some think it comes from secret societies.

What makes you think he even knows? Do you think he super-stares at old Megadeth album covers, looking for inspiration for his new records? To say nothing of a situation where Mustaine might legitimately think that the face on the record *is* his own face. Does he owe every Tom, Dick or Harry and explanation for all of the amazing BS they believe? How would he have any time to write a new record? How would he have any time to speed-run mixolydian scales after press, and before lunch?

I think you're being unrealistic. Most people, especially famous musicians, are proud of their work. I do think he would stare at his albums endlessly considering the legacy and fortune he's gained from it. When you write hits it's hard not to gawk at what you created.

I know if I were a famous musician I'd probably have my discography and platinum records displayed all over the place. Oh wait a minute, they do that all the time!

Rockers are some of the most vain people you'd ever meet and probably know their work more than any avid fan would. It's straight from the source. I don't think Mustaine is left in the dark in the world of Megadeth.

Also ghost writing is the main issue being addressed here. In this case the ghost writers are allegedly being extorted to write source material for the elite and then passed down to marketing puppets as a facade.

As compelling as all that is, it still tells us jack and nada about Marshall's original claim, which is that the Queen of England controls everything and that all (or most) child abuse is actually a side-effect of technological telepathy, at the level of the synapse (in the quantum sense, anyway) when clones are made from the "fairest of them all" for diabolical purposes?

As you said there is some truth to everything. Except for absolute reality, two conflicting opinions can both be true due to cosmic law. There's usually truths, lies, and a combination of the two in this world. I don't agree with everything Marshall says but other parts I do. The world isn't black and white, it's much more complex than that. Once again you can't throw the baby out with the bath water.

And there is no revisionist history. That is the same scam as the "who" in my post above. There is simply history. It gets written by the person hired to do the writing, when there is only one story left standing after a grand melee.

No, revisionist history is real and happens all the time. Who's ever in control of documenting history can omit, distort, and blatantly lie historical accounts. That's why social sciences have so many different accounts and details. Even now Texas has controversy with civil war history lessons being taught in public schools as they're trying to make the confederates not be remembered as racist slave owners.

I've gone through this with police myself as they falsified information in a police report to protect themselves. Oh, and didn't you know the UCMJ prohibits any negative portrayal of the government in the media? That's a fact!

But come now. Lets not get too personal, right? That would be unseemly.

I was speaking hypothetically, not you specifically. I didn't word it right. That's why I'm always editing my posts. Sorry if it came off as personal.

I am intimately familiar with the MK-Ultra theory of disassociation disorders, as you can probably imagine. You haven't told me anything here that I can use to fight back. Whose side are you on? What do you know about the depopulation agenda?

I'm not on any side to be honest. If anything I'd like to think for the common good. My other post shows what I think about depopulation. I think systemaic depopulation is evil but from a statistical view I can see why they'd implement it. You know how wildlife and fish have to be within a certain population range? I see the same thing happening with people. There can't be too much wildlife as it harms the ecosystem and there can't be too little of a species as they would go extinct.

I'm trying to make a point here: Lets say all of that is true, and not just a cover memory of an owl, designed to obfuscate a deeper, more relevant truth. What does that have to do with the clone wars? That is the problem with disorganized / drug thinking. It offers insights into everything we are apparently not evolved enough to actually use. What a drag. If only we had some technology that could shield us from the horror? Maybe then, we could "fight the future."

When it comes to eugenics and genetic engineering I know it's real. Dolly was the first successful cloned sheep and with the way tech and science evolves it wouldn't surprise me if they can do it to humans by now (or atleast other less sentient organisms.)

Some have pointed out ethical problems with gene splicing and genome manipulation but a mad scientist is going to be a mad scientist no matter what happens. In theory clones could be used as cannon fodder foot soldiers or other types of slaves to work in place of naturally conceived humans. If they believe in the notion that they don't have souls or are inferior to humans then some may justify genetic engineering. That's if its true though.

Once again sorry for what happened in your family situation. I don't think anyone has an easy life. Some are worse than others.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Of course everything is energy.

Everything is a multitude of various elements, electrons, and so forth.

I'm talking more of physical resources such as metal, plastic, silicon, lumber etc. Even if they are all different forms of condensed energy the fact is that we can run out of them if we use them all up, hence the term nonrenewable resources.

Recycling needs to be emphasized along with reforestation and possibly space mining to circumvent using up all of the Earth's materials.

Then again that's implying if we ever get to that point.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

When it comes to eugenics and genetic engineering I know it's real. Dolly was the first successful cloned sheep and with the way tech and science evolves it wouldn't surprise me if they can do it to humans by now (or atleast other less sentient organisms.)

Some have pointed out ethical problems with gene splicing and genome manipulation but a mad scientist is going to be a mad scientist no matter what happens.

In theory clones could be used as cannon fodder foot soldiers or other types of slaves to work in place of naturally conceived humans. If they believe in the notion that they don't have souls or are inferior to humans then some may justify genetic engineering. That's if its true though.

Once again sorry for what happened in your family situation. I don't think anyone has an easy life. Some are worse than others.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

That is why layers of initiation are so vital in preserving sacred truth.

Especially the ugliest sacred truths.

I don't need initiation to be aware. Enlightenment is cold. Some can figure it out themself.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

To sum it up, we live in a Cartesian-Newtonian paradigm.

You and I are nothing but a number who plays their role society and depersonalized to the point of a working cog in a machine.

Some will make their contributions in engineering, others in food. Some may become political leaders, others as great musicians.

Everyone has a role and yes, the picture is alluding that your thoughts can be monitored.

Ever noticed how a thought in your mind suddenly gets dicussed on tv? It's because of data mining.

When psychiatrists ask if you think the television is talking about you, it's actually a set up for a fake mental illness diagnosis to disable you.

I recommend learning the art of mushin, or no-thought, to combat this situation.

edit on 17-5-2016 by supermilkman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join