It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Iranian Unit 400 terror squad targeting Jewish, Israeli and Western targets in Turkey

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Biliverdin

Wellllllllll . . . time will tell.

Certainly satan has been pulling all the strings he could pull toward his goals for millenia.

And his methods and goals match those of the ruthlessness at the top of Iran.

My 51% or more bias is still that the oligarchy is more likely manipulating Iran than any other human operated force.

Thanks for your kind reply.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
My 51% or more bias is still that the oligarchy is more likely manipulating Iran than any other human operated force.

Possibly. I was reading today about a failed assassination attempt against a key Islamic target by Mossad in Jordan earlier today, about 6 years ago. The intelligence unit assigned the task were subject to political pressure to speed up the timing of the hit, and therefore had not fully recoitered the target, hence it being a botched job. Two of their operatives were subsequently arrested by Jordanian police, and also because they hadn't completed the planning process to the fullness of their ability, their false IDs didn't hold up to scrutiny. Since they were stepping on many toes by operating in Jordan, the whole thing blew up in Israel's face and in the end they had to trade numerous prisoners, amongst other concessions, to get their two people out of custody. However the real, and long lasting consequence, was that Jordan decided it wouldn't, in future, trade intelligence with Israel and would deal only with the US. Israel now are reliant on the CIA to pass on any intelligence from Jordan, which evidently they seldom do. That is quite a significant blind spot for Israel in the scheme of things. And from the way it read to me, as eager as Israel are to please the US, and be their 'long arm' in the middle east, that when it comes down to it, that favour is not reciprocated. I found that surprisingly, surprising.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Interesting.

imho,

The USA has ALWAYS been the inserter

vs the insertee.

in our RELATIONS with our "partners."

They insist on everything including the kitchen sink from our "partners"

and return chaff or monopoly money in return.

I long ago quit believing that we were honorably reciprocal.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

CIA is like MI6 and is representive of business, not necessarily on the same agenda as the government. Tendency towards loose cannonship... If you take 9/11 as an example, something like that, not passing on the intelligence that something like that was in the offing, bad for home security, but great for business...especially those in the armament business...

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Not quite sure what you're saying.

Certainly the agencies have been involved thickly in setting up all manner of evil contingencies and events.

It's no surprise that in the END TIMES when the globalists are setting up evil teams all over to do all manner of evil deeds is not very surprising to read of terror squads being created and assigned.

There's some reports that there are 10,000 Iranian sleeper agents in the USA waiting for the signal to kill every Christian Pastor, minister, priest.

That Iran and other Muslims want to wipe Israel and America of the map and out of existence is not new information.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join