It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin marchers to Sanford, Fla., police: 'We want an arrest.'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by binkbonk

Use your common sense, that kid was up to no good.

Fortunately, my common sense is quite healthy. I haven't seen anything anywhere telling me he was up to no good. He had every right to be where he was, he had no weapon, no drugs or alcohol on him, no burglary tools, was not in the process of committing any crime and there is absolutely no evidence anywhere showing he was going to commit a crime.

Common sense tells me he was doing nothing wrong. This is America and, for now, there are no thought police and people are supposed to be able to walk the streets without fear.

(And I know bathing in a bathtub full of $100 bills is filthy. Dirty, dirty, filthy. Bad....)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

I dont consider my life being in danger in a fist fight. But if the time comes, I'll worry about the consequences later. At least I'll be around to worry about it.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by binkbonk

He resorted to violence and started beating on a man that just happened to be carrying a gun

He did? I was out shopping all day, so is there a new piece of evidence I've missed? Care to share your source of this information?

Oh, I see, you're speculating.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoArmsJames

Originally posted by ~Vixen~
reply to post by popsmayhem

Why can't you just drop the hate?

I don't agree with what they're doing, but your continued rants are just as annoying as their protests.
edit on 3/31/2012 by ~Vixen~ because: (no reason given)

This is what pops (banned user boondock-saint does).
Single minded obsession. Will make up facts to fit his agenda. Won't stop either. Arguing is pointless.

Pops is Boon? How do you know? Has he run an ATS poll to see how many would vote for him for president also? I don't know, I don't mind Pops like I did Boondock, although this thread was unneccessary and probably obseessive, so you could be onto something.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
If his email/facebook shows that he's been selling drugs then he obviously isnt the angel that everyones making him out to be. and NO-LIMIT-NIGGA sure sounds like the handle a drug dealer would use. definitely not a name a smart teen whos looking into aeronautics would choose for a public place since ya know, his future employers would see it.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

You mean Zimmerman just went up and shot him for no reason? Zimmerman sai the kid started hitting him

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
A little video from al sharpton race baiting
inciting hate and violence against whites.

“We live in the middle of an American paradox,” Rev. Al Sharpton, attending the rally, told the crowd. “We can put a black man in the White House but we cannot walk a black child through a gated neighborhood. We are not selling out, bowing out or backing down until there is justice for Trayvon.”
Real tool we are dealing withMILLION HOODY MORONS RALLY

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MastaShake
If his email/facebook shows that he's been selling drugs then he obviously isnt the angel that everyones making him out to be. and NO-LIMIT-NIGGA sure sounds like the handle a drug dealer would use. definitely not a name a smart teen whos looking into aeronautics would choose for a public place since ya know, his future employers would see it.

Do you have ANY understanding of teens these days? I've seen much worse stuff from 11 year old white kids. But, I guess if a 17 year old black kid smokes weed and dresses like a gangsta.. well then he deserves to be shot and killed right?

Emotions and opinions have no place in this situation. Only facts do. The FACTS are that Martins facebook pictures, or comments have no bearing on his right to not be shot in the chest by an overzealous, self appointed neighborhood watch captain.

However...

I agree that this whole "Race" card is being played way too much here. If Zimmerman was a racist or not, has no bearing on the entire white race. People like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton should not be assuming that because Zimmerman was half-white, he speaks for every single white person in America. They should direct their anger and outrage at Zimmerman, and the Police who screwed up this case from the get-go. But we all know how Jackson and Sharpton work, and they will continue to fuel the fire until they get what they want.

What would I like to see happen here? I think Zimmerman should have been arrested, and charged with Voluntary Manslaughter. At the VERY least, until this case is sorted out, he should have been ordered not to leave the state, and turn over his weapons and carry permit.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by binkbonk
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

You mean Zimmerman just went up and shot him for no reason? Zimmerman sai the kid started hitting him

Did you ever stop and think there's more to the story than you're considering? Who said Zimmerman just decided to shoot him for no reason? It certainly wasn't me.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NoArmsJames

This is what pops (banned user boondock-saint does). Single minded obsession. Will make up facts to fit his agenda. Won't stop either. Arguing is pointless.

WTF??????

Pops = Boondock?!!

NOT!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MastaShake

The accounts were hacked into. What makes you think the information in them wasn't faked? Do you really think the person who went through the trouble of hacking those accounts was on a mission to make him look good? Talk about being duped.
edit on 31-3-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Most definitely true lol

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Why are people like you allowed to make threads.....

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Of course, they got everyone in on it
obama, biden, holder, al, jessie
THIS IS AN ATTACK ON FREEDOM PEOPLE

Take you Meds. Seriously - take your Meds. Your post seems more like an attack on logic and common sense.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

“We live in the middle of an American paradox,” Rev. Al Sharpton, attending the rally, told the crowd. “We can put a black man in the White House but we cannot walk a black child through a gated neighborhood. We are not selling out, bowing out or backing down until there is justice for Trayvon.”

Neither are we jesse, we have something
called the rule of law. It states you need evidence
to charge someone with a crime. If there is no evidence
that a crime has been done there is no charge.
SIMPLE AS THAT

Jesse jackson is just prancing around on treyvanas
grave singing yippee cayee motha f'
giving hate filled race baiting speeches
about how black kids cant walk down the road?
COME ON I JUST SAW A BLACK KID WALK DOWN THE ROAD
HE DID JUST FINE!!
jesse is a liar you guys want to talk about the subject
or continue your lynch mob on me and zimmerman?
Pulling the banned member card give me a break
join the hoodie march fit rght on in with the morons
edit on 31-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Neither are we jesse, we have something
called the rule of law. It states you need evidence
to charge someone with a crime. If there is no evidence
that a crime has been convicted there is no charge.
SIMPLE AS THAT

Jesse jackson is just prancing around on treyvanas
grave singing yippee cayee motha f'
giving hate filled race baiting speeches
about how black kids cant walk down the road?
COME ON I JUST SAW A BLACK KID WALK DOWN THE ROAD
HE DID JUST FINE!!
jesse is a liar you guys want to talk about the subject
or continue your lynch mob on me and zimmerman?
Pulling the banned member card give me a break
join the hoodie march fit rght on in with the morons

Will you shutup aready. Get off your moms computer and go somewhere

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I thought from the title of the thread that someone was shot in the chest? Did I miss something?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
the protests are called for in my opinion, zimmerman should be tried in the death of trayvon martin imo, imo there would be no protests if the SFD hadnt bungled this case from the get go.

There would be no protests if the MSM had been sincere in their reporting and gone with modern day photos of Trayvon from th very beginning.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

the protests are called for in my opinion, zimmerman should be tried in the death of trayvon martin imo, imo there would be no protests if the SFD hadnt bungled this case from the get go.

There would be no protests if the MSM had been sincere in their reporting and gone with modern day photos of Trayvon from th very beginning.

Of course not.

When the story was first reported
everyone was fed lies like the photos of treyvon
and still believe the lies or just want to lynch them a zimmerman.
Al and Jack fit the lynch whitey crowd
edit on 31-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

You have corrupt cops covering something up. You have a father who has clearly lied to the country about how his son was "attacked" and "beaten" by a boy, when the CCTV footage shows NO BLOOD, no injuries at all, his clothes are not even ruffled. Considering his nose was supposedly "broken" and that he was on the floor with a boy smashing his head against the pavement... Yeah, a grown man was on the floor with a boy attacking him like that. As if that wasn't unlikely to start with, we then have our intelligence insulted even more by the father's story and the CCTV evidence clearly showing him to be a lying sack of sh!t.

I'm sorry people, but if you're still defending Zimmerman after hearing all that BS and seeing the footage, there are other reasons for your defense of that man. At the VERY LEAST you should be accepting that something is clearly wrong here. The father has lied, Zimmerman was clearly not beaten, the man had a history too, and the police have seemingly done several things to protect Zimmerman and cover things up.

At the very least, those attacking a dead boy, and the family, are sick individuals with ulterior motives. If this is about an "innocent man" how does it serve you to attack the character of a dead teenager?

In my own opinion, it seems to me that a lot of people are thinly disguising their racism, using this as an excuse to vent their hatred and bigotry.

"No evidence - No trial"? That is seriously f**ked up!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join