It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin marchers to Sanford, Fla., police: 'We want an arrest.'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayFlores
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Legal authority? What is that,like a license to kill?
Lets just say for a minute that his account of events are true. Im not saying they are and Im not saying they aren't. Lats just pretend they are. He has a CCW which gives him the right to carry a concealed weapon. He was attacked by a man in the dark. Under the "Stand your ground" law, he was well within the law to shoot once he was attacked.

by legal authority i mean zimmerman is not a cop! and i already said imo i do not buy the self defense claim made by zimmerman imo his life was never in danger.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by binkbonk
Maybe if Trayvon wasn't inside a gated community where he didn't belong and cooperated with the rent a cop like a civilized human being with nothing to hide, and if he didn't start beating on the rent a cop while he was hiding underneath his hoodie in the gated community that had experienced a rash of burglaries that had the rent a cop on high alert, maybe the 'perfect', well behaved Trevon wouldn't have gotten shot????

Where is the personal responsibility here?

I hear people saying, if you walk into a bad neighborhood and you don't belong there and you are drunk, you are going to get what's coming to you... Well same for Treyvon.

with so many reports saying Martin LIVED in that community (i.e. staying with his father at the time) your argument is null and void.

and contrary to what we were all told before(when this YT video was loaded) Zimmerman is biracial(hispanic=mother and jewish=father)

1) globalgrind.com...
2) www.silive.com...

edit on 31-3-2012 by ahmonrarh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

If you do not cooperate with an authority with a firearm, you might just end up dead. Common sense.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

If you do not cooperate with an authority with a firearm, you might just end up dead. Common sense.

omg how is zimmerman an authority? h was a self appointed captain of a neighborhood watch team? since when does the neighborhood watch patrol the neighborhood without a uniform w a concealed weapon. i thought the neighborhood watch was for reporting suspicious activity not playing super hero cops and robbers!

even the angels guys or whatever they call them wear an outfit so you know who your dealing with, they wear that beret and dress in black.

so i'm supposed to "cooperate" with SOME AVERAGE JOE guy that IS FOLLOWING ME? LMAO

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Im not a cop either, but if I feel my life is in danger Im going to shoot too. Guess I should get ready to go to jail....

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut

Originally posted by Zaanny
Looks like a black lynch mob to me...

But hey I'm just a racist white guy.

i hope your just kidding. do you know what a lynch mob is?

Noun 1. lynch mob - a mob that kills a person for some presumed offense without legal authority lynch mob - a mob that kills a person for some presumed offense without legal authority
mob, rabble, rout - a disorderly crowd of people

hey isnt that what george zimmerman did to trayvon martin? funny i dont see anyone killing anyone in that picture of a peaceful looking protest.

At first i laughed at the lynch mob thing but then you put up the definition. And you know they are a lynch mob when you think about it. There presuming an offense and wanting to take the legal system into there own hands demanding something thats contradictory to the law.Do to presumptions there making about zimmerman. So yeah i guess they are a lynch mob.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahmonrarh
with so many reports saying Martin LIVED in that community (i.e. staying with his father at the time) your argument is null and void.

He was suspended from school
had if he never got suspended
he woud of been in school in MIAMA.

All this has been vetted.

Al and Jessie are beating a dead horse named treyvon
and they dont really give two craps.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

omg how is zimmerman an authority? h was a self appointed captain of a neighborhood watch team? since when does the neighborhood watch patrol the neighborhood without a uniform w a concealed weapon. i thought the neighborhood watch was for reporting suspicious activity not playing super hero cops and robbers!

even the angels guys or whatever they call them wear an outfit so you know who your dealing with, they wear that beret and dress in black.

so i'm supposed to "cooperate" with SOME AVERAGE JOE guy that IS FOLLOWING ME? LMAO

He did not appoint himself his neighbors did.And heres why:

A group of young men had just broken into Bartalan’s townhouse as she and her infant cowered in a locked bedroom. The intruders had stolen a $600 camera and a laptop. After the police had come and gone, the doorbell rang, and there was Zimmerman: 5-foot-9, in a shirt and tie, his body a little doughy, his demeanor gentle. He introduced himself. He gave her a list of phone numbers where she could reach him at any time. He gave her a heavy-duty lock to bolster the sliding-glass door that the suspects had forced open. He told her she could go stay with his wife down the street if she ever felt scared again.
“That first impression was really sweet,” Bartalan, 21, told the Los Angeles Times. “It really does break my heart how they’re portraying him as coldblooded murderer.”

I think this guy was really concerned about his community and and deeply believed he could help them. I have my doubts this had anything to do with race but more a tragic misunderstanding.Under different circumstances he would have been a hero for preventing a break in. That community was having serious problems with being robbed the people that lived there felt the police were not helping them so they turned to a man that was trying to do something about it.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Al and jessie are the wanabes martin luther king jrs.
You don't hit them like martin did.
You get away or talk to them if they ask you whats up.
Martin was a hot head and knew zimmerman was checking
him out casing the joint. so in guilt he jumped them
treyvons g/f told him to run, if he had time
to talk to her and run he had time to get
away from zimmerman i am sure he could
run faster in his nike air..

edit on 31-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I don't have much time but I have this to add; I was watching Fox news yesterday getting my daily dos of propaganda from ol' Shep and he did a report on the Trayvon thing. Well, in the video clip at the 14 second mark they show a picture of Trayvon and in it he is smiling with a gold "grill" in his mouth. This "grill" has obviously been photo-shopped out (very poorly I might add, lol...fox)

Watch the latest video at video.foxnews.com

for those of you that don't know a "grill" is a fashion accessory worn by gansta rappers and their wannabes:

3.bp.blogspot.com...

Just an observation.

Peace.
edit on 31-3-2012 by Tibik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Al and jessie are the wanabes martin luther king jrs.
You don't hit them like martin did.
You get away or talk to them if they ask you whats up.
Martin was a hot head and knew zimmerman was checking
him out casing the joint. so in guilt he jumped them
treyvons g/f told him to run, if he had time
to talk to her and run he had time to get
away from zimmerman i am sure he could
run faster in his nike air..

You're making thread after thread about this and with each one you blame the kid who got killed more and more. It's pretty sick, you're distorting the few facts we know and blatantly lying and fabricating other ones?

What's your agenda? You've obviously got some emotional connection to this, why? You have zero objectivity and it's becoming very disturbing.

All we know is a 17 year old black teenager was waking from a store, he was being followed by a man, most likely got scared and attacked the guy following him. The guy then shot him in the chest and he died on the sidewalk.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JayFlores

how does one define their life being in danger? i would like to see all the facts and evidence laid out and you can prove that your life was in danger, just as i feel zimmerman should have to do, as i feel that the stand your ground law is being twisted in zimmermans favor here.

has anyone heard this one? we are not the wild wild west. i suppose you feel its ok for vigilantes to take the law into their own hands? if this guy got away with it zimmerman will get away with it too. SMH

www.youtube.com...
edit on 31-3-2012 by conspiracy nut because: VIDEO

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Vixen~
reply to post by popsmayhem

Why can't you just drop the hate?

I don't agree with what they're doing, but your continued rants are just as annoying as their protests.
edit on 3/31/2012 by ~Vixen~ because: (no reason given)

Many people from "the old school" are very very concerned
about the parallels between today and the 1960's.

As a matter of fact, many of the very same People are the very same instigators
from the 1960's.

It's Déjà vu all over again ....... only worse this time !!!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Modern day lynch mob lead by racist?

www.ctv.ca...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Unless Zimmerman attended as a guest speaker, I don't see anyone there in danger of being lynched.

Elaborate please?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
If he hadn't have been in the neighborhood....
If he hadn't been suspended....
If he didn't...
If he wasn't...

Seriously? Those are your arguments?

Okay, then, if Zimmerman hadn't been going to the store or if Zimmerman hadn't had his gun on him or if Zimmerman had simply STAYED IN HIS TRUCK WHEN HE WAS ADVISED TO DO SO...

How about that?

If, if if. You know what? IF my numbers came up last night, I would be filling my bathtub with $100 bills right about now, preparing to dive in. It's a nice thought but it just didn't happen that way.

But back on the topic...I agree with the entire media blitz being too far over the top. As adamant and certain as the Zimmerman fans on these threads are that he is completely innocent of any wrong doing, the media's portrayal of him being completely guilty is just as bad. I smell a bit of hypocrisy on the part of Zimmerman supporters.
edit on 31-3-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Vixen~

Unless Zimmerman attended as a guest speaker, I don't see anyone there in danger of being lynched.

Elaborate please?

If zimmerman was there they would of lynched him
or hung him jessie and al would pose with his head!

wooooooooooooooooooo

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

I would never bathe in a tub full of hundred dollar bills, that would be filthy. The scales of racial injustice have been tipped and are flowing over in blind reactionary ignorance, in the opposite direction they were in the 60's. Personal responsibility is all but ignored...

Use your common sense, that kid was up to no good.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Use your common sense, that kid was up to no good.

That kid was minding his own business in a neighborhood that he was authorized to be in.

What crime was he caught committing when he was murdered?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Vixen~

He resorted to violence and started beating on a man that just happened to be carrying a gun. He was up to no good anyway

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join