It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin’s Father is a Freemason

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Hmmmm...from your source I'm curious to what body Tracy Martin belongs to. Why would they wear those kind of hats in Craft Masonry? I wonder if that is a Florida PHA use.

Robert Pike? Never heard of him and plus, he is absolutely wrong in saying Freemasonry's fundamental tenant is to "divide the masses".

Treyvon's fathers membership has nothing to do with the race baiting being conducted in the media.

As for the video...uhhhh...nice voice modulator:

Hey, Trainspotting. Can you dial that modulator down a skoosh?

In the first few minutes he repeatedly says he saw disturbing images on Tracy Martin's Facebook page. How are Masonic images disturbing? Is that guys mind so fragile? The sad part about the video is that I can't take him serious in any fashion when he uses a voice modulator to mask his voice. If you're going to post a video, be a f***ing man and use your own voice. Also, this video could have been cut down to 1 minute if he stopped rambling and got to the point.

Many of the video's facts are wrong. Less than a third of all US Presidents have been Masons, the last being Gerald Ford. This information is easily accessible and yet we get garbage information like this, but many will take it as gospel without ever researching it and ensuring the validity of it all.

You also don't have to "some kind of pull" to be a member. You can be just a regular Joe off the street and join. You don't need to know anyone already a member. I didn't.

And no, on that gals hat is not a Satanic star. She is a member of the Order of the Eastern Star, an organization that bases its initiation from the 5 main heroines from the Christian Bible. The video's author should also do more research into the pentagram and the use of stars by the early Christian churches, which were not the signs of the Devil.

That video robbed me of 18-minutes that I will never get back. He could have said in less than a minute that he thought this event was caused by nepotism on both sides of the isle. The video was illogical not founded upon any fact and is nothing more than unfounded opinion. He makes assumptions like "not everyone can just become a judge, like joining the Masons gives you your black robes". What a moron.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
it's amazing how he was able to get the OTHER GUY to do the shooting like that

now that is some tptb skillz !

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Gangstah Freemasonry

why o why are most, too too many Americans so 'group-think' and delusional lemmings?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
As far as I know, his Facebook was public so anyone could've looked at his photos, you didn't need to watch a video about them. The only thing I noticed, when I saw some of them in a different thread in a different place, was the absolutely atrocious Photoshop job they used for the green screen photos. I mean really, there's no excuse for that sort of graphics work in this day and age.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Drew,
This is certainly interesting news. Thanks...and keep up the GREAT work!!!!
dign4it

top topics

<< 1   >>

join