It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sid Roth--It's Supernatural--L.A.Marzulli {Obama in Bible Code in Ezek 38; Mrk o Beast;}

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 08051962
I saw the video twice.

I am an abductee and a Christian..

I feel under my inner elbow (where the joint is) a very hard, small ball. It's been there for years.
If this is an implant, is it the Mark of the Beast?
I was not given a choice. I don't want to be thrown into the lake of fire? I didn't give these demons/aliens permission to abduct me and most definitely not to implant a chip inside of me!

They are not the mark of the beast the mark of the beast in your forehead would. E not following Christ in your forehead is your brain . The mark in your right hand would be actively doing something to further Satans agenda . For instance an atheist trying to convert Christians to atheism would be the mark in your right hand because of working at it .

There is no physical chip or mark and by the way I do feel the UFO phenomena is demonic in nature and it has been reported but also being surpressed that if you cry out in the name of Jesus Christ abductions will stop .

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok2day

Every indication is--e.g. Nick Rockefeller's discussions with TRADING PLACES Director Aaron Russo--every indication is that the computer chip ID

IS THE BIBLICAL MARK OF THE BEAST.

Several youtubes on that are listed here:

www.youtube.com... .22.1.12.12.1.426.4330.4j8j3j4j2.21.0...0.0...1ac.1.yBoEpial7To

Whether God would consider a forced fallen angel/ET chip implant the MOB or not, I don't know. Personally, I'd do everything I could to get it removed ASAP.

There's evidence that the critters are not authorized/allowed by God to do that to folks who have not opened an occultic spiritually legal door that gives the critters the "right" to do so. That is not a hopeful thing in terms of making Heaven vs landing in hell. It's not wise to be on the losing side.

Nevertheless, while there's life, there's hope. And I'd personally do all I could to get such a chip removed ASAP.

www.alienresistance.org...

is also a good site about preventing and stopping abductions.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Your title cleverly combines "Obama" and mark of the BEAST
but in the actual Ezk38 mosaic there is nothing tying Obama to an antichrist,
Literally nothing ...just crickets .

And my friends think I'm joking
when I say I deal with many who believe thanks
to AM radio and quality shows like Sid's;
That Obama is the devil.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sealing

In terms of the Ezekiel 38 prophecy, I'd agree that Obama in that verse doesn't signify much of anything conclusively. Short names can be easily found in any large amount of text without being beyond chance.

1. I would not say there's NOTHING tying Obama to the Mark of the Beast. He was certainly selected at a young age to fill the DESTROYER-IN-CHIEF role he's filling--to move the country toward utter destruction so that building the NWO order on the ashes of the USA would be far easier than having to deal with a robust USA. Anyone who doesn't see all that handwriting on the wall is likely totally brainwashed and functionally lobotomized by all the full court press MSM propaganda of the last decades . . . or is simply not paying attention.

2. BTW, there have been convincing reports coming out of his administration and folks who have read the government documents that he's moved to try and insist on the computer chip ID implant to be inserted by the end of 2013 FOR ALL THOSE who want to take advantage of his draconian "health care." And many believe that's the main objective of such legislation. I'm skeptical that they can overtly move quite that fast but I could be wrong. The evidence the best expert has presented repeatedly on C2C is quite impressive.

3. Any person's name in and of itself is not necessarily a BEYOND CHANCE "Bible Code." IIRC, the criteria now is that a code has to be 30 characters or more to be truly well beyond chance to an impressive degree.

4. Nevertheless, the example cited in Sid Roth's show is more than a little curious and is, IIRC, somewhat above that of absolute chance occurring but not very significantly above the possibility of chance occurring.

5. I think LA Marzulli's insights into Mat 24 and Rev 13:17 are quite . . . pregnant. The ET chip implants are certainly incredible. . . . the chip implant to change DNA toward living hundreds of years . . . interesting assertions.

edit on 15/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: addition

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join