posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:42 AM
reply to post by sealing
In terms of the Ezekiel 38 prophecy, I'd agree that Obama in that verse doesn't signify much of anything conclusively. Short names can be easily found
in any large amount of text without being beyond chance.
1. I would not say there's NOTHING tying Obama to the Mark of the Beast. He was certainly selected at a young age to fill the DESTROYER-IN-CHIEF role
he's filling--to move the country toward utter destruction so that building the NWO order on the ashes of the USA would be far easier than having to
deal with a robust USA. Anyone who doesn't see all that handwriting on the wall is likely totally brainwashed and functionally lobotomized by all the
full court press MSM propaganda of the last decades . . . or is simply not paying attention.
2. BTW, there have been convincing reports coming out of his administration and folks who have read the government documents that he's moved to try
and insist on the computer chip ID implant to be inserted by the end of 2013 FOR ALL THOSE who want to take advantage of his draconian "health care."
And many believe that's the main objective of such legislation. I'm skeptical that they can overtly move quite that fast but I could be wrong. The
evidence the best expert has presented repeatedly on C2C is quite impressive.
3. Any person's name in and of itself is not necessarily a BEYOND CHANCE "Bible Code." IIRC, the criteria now is that a code has to be 30 characters
or more to be truly well beyond chance to an impressive degree.
4. Nevertheless, the example cited in Sid Roth's show is more than a little curious and is, IIRC, somewhat above that of absolute chance occurring but
not very significantly above the possibility of chance occurring.
5. I think LA Marzulli's insights into Mat 24 and Rev 13:17 are quite . . . pregnant. The ET chip implants are certainly incredible. . . . the chip
implant to change DNA toward living hundreds of years . . . interesting assertions.
edit on 15/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: addition