Sid Roth--It's Supernatural--L.A.Marzulli {Obama in Bible Code in Ezek 38; Mrk o Beast;}

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The Sid Roth Video I want to focus on in this thread is in the last part of this post.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Given that one of the topics of Sid Roth's video with L.A. Marzulli is the Bible Codes, it seems fitting to me to provide a bit of REF and background . . .

It has been a long time since I've checked in on the Bible Codes.

My favorite code site is:

www.biblecodedigest.com...

TOP BIBLE CODE MYTHS doc:

#1 The Myth: No Bible codes are real. The Truth:
Some ELS phenomena must be real because they are far too improbable to be due to chance. Our What No Code Skeptic Can Find page has links to articles that cover a number of examples.

#8 The Myth: Bible codes only tell the truth and are reliable. The Truth:
At best, Bible codes are only prophetic fragments which do not include sufficient context to serve as a reliable basis for predictions or affirmation of any specific doctrine or belief. Check out the answers to questions 6 and 7 of Twenty Questions.

#9 The Myth: All Bible codes are likely to appear in a non-encoded Hebrew text. The Truth:
The longer a code is, the less likely it is that it could appear by chance. If a code is six or fewer letters long, it is almost certain that one could find it in any Hebrew text. However, if a code is twelve or more letters long, it is very unlikely to be due to chance. BCD presents dozens of codes that are 30+ letters long, and each one is highly improbable.

20 QUESTIONS:

2. Isn't the Bible just a collection of myths and fables?
The existence of real code phenomena provides compelling evidence that when the text was written 2,500+ years ago, the author(s) of the Hebrew Bible had knowledge of modern day events. Given the prescience and super-human intelligence of the author(s), the view that the Bible is merely a collection of ancient myths should be rejected.

Precautions
5. Why would the author of the Bible go to the trouble of encoding it?
Of the two likely purposes for encoding [a) authentication of the super-human authorship of the literal text and b) extraction of reliable new information/predictions by decoders)], only the first is potentially valid. The primary reason that b) is not a valid purpose is that real codes only express a viewpoint. If the viewpoint is that of an untruthful person, the content of the code is not reliable. This would also be true of some verses in the Bible if attribution were eliminated [e.g., the serpent’s statements in Genesis 3:4]. With very few exceptions, codes lack attribution as well as sufficient context to determine who was speaking. For this reason, it would be very difficult, if not impossible, to use codes to conclusively support or refute any specific doctrine of an established religion—other than 4. To do so, it would appear to be necessary to find a large, concentrated number of lengthy codes almost all supporting the same position, together with the assumption that a high percentage of codes must be from God's viewpoint.

13. Why are clusters of codes important?
Some extensive clusters of lengthy codes (e.g., Ezekiel 37 and Isaiah 53 must be real, at least in part, because the total number of lengthy ELSs in them decisively exceeds the benchmark in 11. For example, Bible Code Digest researchers examined 295 initial ELSs about post-911 events in Ezekiel 37. According to the formula in 12, they should have found only seven ELSs with three or more extensions if the text were not encoded. In actuality, they found 33 such ELSs-more than four times expected. This is very compelling evidence of the extreme improbability of their appearance by chance. The indicated discovery rate in these clusters is decidedly higher than in the non-encoded control text.

The Mosaic: A Radically Different Kind of Bible Code:

Somewhat exhaustive mathematical discussion of how they arrived at testing the mosaic type codes for improbability.

We found a very strong relationship between the strength of the mosaic effect and the meaningfulness of different digrams. We noted a 94% correlation between the extent of the mosaic effect and the average meaningfulness of the digrams in each category. [For more details, please refer to the article at the end of the July 2001 Digest issue.]

Visual patterns of the mosaic codes here:

[color=CCCCFF]MY BIASES ABOUT THE BIBLE CODES

1. I believe more strongly in the longer codes--30 characters or longer.

2. Bible codes are often at least as cryptic as some surface Bible text prophecies--clear only after the event.

3. The mosaics appear to be solid and authentic codes . . . maybe some of God's having fun with man . . . even though individually they are short--taken as a whole--they are extremely improbable by chance.

4. I don't think the 'Obama in Ezek 38' code is long enough to be statistically significant. HOWEVER, THAT it IS in Ezek 38 at this critical juncture with Iran and Israel MAY WELL MEAN it IS authentic. Time alone will tell.

5. I expect a lot of ignorant blather about the Codes from folks who have NOT investigated them sufficiently seriously. A couple of the agnostic/atheistic naysayers famous for challenging the codes were caught in dishonest skullduggery. Most such blather to me is particularly cheeky and distasteful in tone alone. Coupled with the disingenuous level of ignorance underpinning sweeping generalizations, I often fail to feel much motivation to respond meaningfully to such noise.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Here's the Sid Roth video talking about the issues of this thread:

L.A. Marzulli's background in New Age Yogi's band etc . . . summarized

--Itzak Rabin to be assassinated Bible Code before the event . . .

IMPLANTS:

--300 Giga hz implant frequency given off. Carbon nanotubes within

--chip to change implanted human's DNA to foster longer lifespan of implantees

--Mark of The Beast will also result in sores breaking out on the implantee.

--L.A. Marzulli makes it sound like an implantee will IMMEDIATELY be cast into the lake of fire on taking the chip. [color=CCCCFF]The Bible does not say that. I think he merely goofed in his wording. I think he may have meant that taking the chip IMMEDIATELY CONSIGNS one--slates one for the Lake of Fire. That is Biblical.

--Fallen angels to appear openly as in Noah's time

MARZULLI'S MARK OF THE BEAST SUMMARY:

I find that summary more than plausible. Perhaps I'd rank it as HIGHLY PROBABLE. The part about the implants altering the DNA of the implantee has long been hinted at but he's the first well known person I've seen to flat out state it clearly and emphatically.

IIRC, Whitley Strieber was warned by the critters that his DNA had been altered and he would have to quit eating ice cream.

###

Italian astronomer Larenzo Lorio's paper: The Eccentricity Of The Lunar Surface

Bible Code corroborated that the moon would have some anomolies in 2011.

running out of characters.

Let the games begin.
edit on 31/3/2012 by BO XIAN because: fix title

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
S&F Thanks so much for your thread! FASCINATING!

I'll be sending people to this thread!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Thanks for your kind reply and helpfulness.

I'm curious which parts fascinated you the most??

Myself . . . I suppose it would be the Bible Codes and the M O the Beast.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. I have checked into the bible code thing til now, fascinating!

So far L.A has the most compelling argument for the mark of the beast that Ive heard.
Implants, perhaps alien in nature, making us live longer.... sounds about right.

For anyone whos interested, heres a link to L.A's Blog, hes usually pretty up to date about the news surrounding these types of stories.

NOTE: He is trying to sell his work, but if you look past his marketing, hes got a lot of good explanations and opinions of current events and prophecy.
edit on 31/3/2012 by osirys because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by osirys

I agree entirely.

And on the marketing stuff--it is annoying. I much more believe "freely you have received, freely give."

However, "a workman is also worthy his hire."

I don't see how they need to make such a hard-sell push of it so much. Sigh.

And THE ELIJAH LIST is one of the worst. And when I took the founder to task . . . he rationalized about caring for unwed mothers. Come to find out, he was evidently mostly just greedy--according to a staff member or 3. Sigh. No one is righteous, no, not one.

At least L.A. Marzulli seems to be of high integrity.

And, I think his research and analyses are top flight.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Originally posted by sled735

Thanks for your kind reply and helpfulness.

I'm curious which parts fascinated you the most??

Myself . . . I suppose it would be the Bible Codes and the M O the Beast.

Yes, definitely the Bible Codes and the Mark of the Beast! It was all very interesting.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yeah.

I need to catch up on my reading at

WWW.BIBLECODEDIGEST.COM...

They are quality folks there. And, they are quite meticulous in their research and their presentations.

Some of the codes are quite beautiful as well as mathematically astounding.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Its amazing that people find these things. Rationally, statistically, it seems that it would be impossible.

I know theres people who would disagree with me, but I feel like this is just one more example of how intricate these texts are. And they werent divinely inspired? ... well I just dont buy it..

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by osirys

True.

Though the software has become much more sophisticated over the years. About anyone can obtain the software and do their own searches. I have the software somewhere from 10-12 years or so ago. I haven't used it in a long time. It can still be fairly tedious.

And, what does one search for . . . before an unknown event! LOL.

Lots of standard END TIMES issues and topics have been searched for with mixed results.

I think BCD is really one of the 2 best sites I know.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

WoW Bo XIAN, great find! I was introduced to L.A. Marzulli in my Ufo's/new age thead by a young member here named WeZet. Very knowledgeable. L.A. Marzulli is an absolute must pay attention to as to this subject.

S&F
edit on 31-3-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

AGREED.

L.A. has looked at "both sides now!"

I think Sid Roth was quite right when he mentioned that God chose L.A. and trained him well.

I wonder if we could get him to post on ATS. Guess it wouldn't hurt to ask.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

"AGREED.

L.A. has looked at "both sides now!"

I think Sid Roth was quite right when he mentioned that God chose L.A. and trained him well.

I wonder if we could get him to post on ATS. Guess it wouldn't hurt to ask."

That's a good idea see if L.A. Marzulli would come on here to speak about these issues. Though I'm sure he's pretty busy. He just might , he may not know of ATS. It wouldn't hurt to ask him.. Why don't you contact him on his blog?
edit on 1-4-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

THANKS MUCH.

I have sent him an email and suggested that he check into becoming a CONSPIRACY PROFESSIONAL on ATS.

Will see what kind of response I get back.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

"THANKS MUCH.

I have sent him an email and suggested that he check into becoming a CONSPIRACY PROFESSIONAL on ATS.

Will see what kind of response I get back."

Good. I'm glad you did.
edit on 1-4-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

"Obama" and "eight years" "commanded USA"

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Deleted post. Sorry!
edit on 4/1/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
In the video you embedded, L.A. Marzulli talks about alien implants.

What I found most interesting was that actual implants alledgedly discovered in people claiming abductions have been removed and documented by an actual surgeon. Here is some info. on the surgeon, Dr. Leir when he spoke at a UFO covention in 2009. He talks about a specific case in which he removed an implant and had it tested.

These objects have been scrutinized by some of the most prestigious laboratories in the world: Los Alamos National Labs, Seal Laboratories, the University of Toronto, and the University of California-San Diego. Their findings have been baffling and some comparisons have been made to meteorite samples. In addition, several tests show metallurgical anomalies such as highly magnetic iron, combinations of crystalline materials with common metals, as well as isotopic ratios not of this world.

www.alienscalpel.com...

He sounds legit. but how come we haven't heard more about his findings????

Wouldn't you think this would be a huge revelation if true?
edit on 7-4-2012 by itsallmaya because: added first sentence to write why I wrote about implants.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I watched both the Marzulli episode of "It's Supernatural" and also listened to the radio broadcasts on Sid Roth's website.

Okay, so Obama's name appears in the Bible Codes in Ezekiel 38. So what? What other relevant names or terms appear with the same ELS code in Ezekiel 38? I have Googled this; I have looked at several blogs, and I have yet to find an answer.

Anybody?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I think this point he made about the the days of Noah, and how the fallen angels mingled with the daughters of men, being the key to the aliens, is right on. I have believed for years that these alien sightings and suppossed abductions are real. but I do not believe in aliens.. I believe they are evil spirits and he's right that in the days of Noah they came down and interacted with people(in more ways than one) . I always thought this explosing in alien sightings was to prepare for the new age spiritual belifs about the coming earthly cleansing but he has a point that it's also gonna be a repeat of the days of Noah.
And to answer one of the posters questions about if anyone else was found in the Bible code with Obama in Ezekiel, yes, I just googled it myself and Netenyahu is mentioned there also.
I believe in the Bible codes because God wrote the Bible and so it makes sence they are there, but I don't think it's safe to use them as a type of fortune telling, because not everything about the situation is understood so whats partially revealed is left to many bias interpretations. It's not until something comes to pass that we can safely look at the Bible codes as a way of confirming that God already knew it was going to happen.
The moon stuff they were talking about I never heard that before.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I saw the video twice.

I am an abductee and a Christian..

I feel under my inner elbow (where the joint is) a very hard, small ball. It's been there for years.
If this is an implant, is it the Mark of the Beast?
I was not given a choice. I don't want to be thrown into the lake of fire? I didn't give these demons/aliens permission to abduct me and most definitely not to implant a chip inside of me!

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join