It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman Verdict: Zimmerman a Free Man

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Of course this title is a bit misleading, as the Zimmerman case hasn't fully reached its full potential of national debate. This case is going to be played out to a national audience with the aims by certain groups within the media, celebrities and politicians alike who wish to wage a race war against the American People.

Now aside from your personal views on the story, depending on what facts may or may not have been presented to you. Let's just pretend that this media coverage and court trials go on until early summer and at the end, Zimmerman is found to have acted within the law and the law is upheld according to the way the law is supposed to work. Zimmerman verdict comes back innocent, he is a free man and free to go home.

By now the media has had enough time, along with the civil rights groups and others to steer public opinion in the opposite direction. A direction where people disregard facts and play race cards and cry injustice. When people allow the media to do this much damage towards their apathy, (apathy is a feeling of helplessness) instead of addressing the facts and without bias.

This is when, social unrest could be activated on a large scale, this is an event that perhaps was an accident and not planned out by the powers that be, but no doubt a crisis that is the death of one boy, could potentially lead to the deaths of many more.

Now let's keep in mind a few things for discussion. This event could have gone largely unknown or covered by the media if the parents or whomever decided to present a case about racial inequality would have stuck to grieving for their son or whatever and investigating the facts. Not blaming the parents however, and I don't know that they are the ones who made it out to be a race issue. But the fact is, the case had been circulating for nearly a month before airing on primetime. The family of Trayvon Martin was in contact with Eric Holder within two weeks or so after Martins death. Eric Holder is the one largely responsible for the Fast and Furious debacle where the Feds authorized gun sales without proper identification checks which largely went onto the hand of drug cartels that have resulted in the deaths of many Americans and Mexicans alike. He also declared that his agenda was to make guns seem unpopular.

What better way can you make guns unpopular then by giving them to our enemies and then when a case comes along where it can be perceived as a racial injustice by the public?

So of Zimmerman is pronounced innocent, social unrest unfolds and civil rights groups and politicians and media focus their scope on how the justice system has failed us and now reach for gun control.

or.

Zimmerman is guilty, social unrest does not reach fever pitch, but the media and politicians still refocus on gun control.

Cast ye bets.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Man im sick of fake titles.

so done with them.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

I know you didn't read the thread because I just got done re-reading it and behold a comment already.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Sounds like they are trying to stir a hornets nest, I wish all this insanity would just stop.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

I am the jury foreman for the Beezer's court hearing
in the case of ATS versus Zimmerman...the verdict
is not in yet!

I only read your title before posting
edit on 31-3-2012 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

Yes they should stop and let the justice system work. But no. Let's all judge this man before he is even convicted of a crime instead.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
What better way can you make guns unpopular then by giving them to our enemies and then when a case comes along where it can be perceived as a racial injustice by the public?

Which biden just lit that fire!
HERE THEY COME FOR THE GUNS
His interview will air tomorrow we got it in part today.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Shadowalker

I know you didn't read the thread because I just got done re-reading it and behold a comment already.

That is because like me he saw the title and then first line...

Of course this title is a bit misleading, as the Zimmerman case hasn't fully reached its full potential of national debate.

So another misleading title...so why read the rest it will be "misleading" to..just another name for a lie.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Gee thats a bit silly. Because I used a misleading title that everybody under the sun knows is not a present day scenario, you discredit everything without considering it? Ok

ATS is a forum and any writer on this forum knows that the threads that get read have the best titles.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

reply to post by mytheroy

Yes they should stop and let the justice system work. But no. Let's all judge this man before he is even convicted of a crime instead.

And at the same time let's bash the character of the guy who is actually dead and
cannot defend himself.

That is what makes me sick about the way many on ATS have handled this... It is
one thing to believe Zimmerman is innocent of murder, it is an entirely different thing to bash
and attack the guy who ended up dead to make it look as if Zimmerman was besieged
by a blood thirsty stoned thug.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Which biden just lit that fire!
HERE THEY COME FOR THE GUNS
His interview will air tomorrow we got it in part today.

Nobody's coming for your guns...

You have been a very bad actor in this thing

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

is not in yet!

There should not be any verdict
if there is no evidence no arrest no trial how it works.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
If you have to post crapola to get attention...it's crapola...

Why isn't there "negative" flags and stars...

No one knows crap yet and won't till the public is ...well...publicly informed. Speculation on this topic exceeds mental mast*trbation...grow up...it's old and stupid now and only serving a a source of divide...which is the intent btw.

At this point...the lame stream media has done it's job...I really don't care anymore. At first it looked like bold faced racism and then it began to look like there was more to the story...now...I just don't care...tired of the bullsh*t.

everyone go back to your conspiracy theories and alien sighting....this is a dead horse and has been beat to mush...

I'm over...tired of hearing about, tired of seeing news bites about it...tired of it being a distraction...move along...

and btw....stop labeling and titling threads deceitfully....you know nothing yet....and when you do know...keep it to yourself...we don't care anymore.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by braindeadconservatives

Just a couple of points.

There are images of Martin that support this. The idea that he was in fact involved in gang activity.

Second, if you were attacked by a guy with a gun and were lucky enough to get the first shot, what is the first thing you would do after that? You would disarm him.

Not saying Martin had a gun or not, but let's consider all the evidence please.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Damrod

As I don't really care why you think.

But the basis of the thread asks a question.

If Zimmerman indeed goes innocent, is that going to be good enough, for the media, the politicians and civil rights groups. Or will it result in a national hissy fit, resulting in civil unrest and riots?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Just a couple of points.

There are images of Martin that support this. The idea that he was in fact involved in gang activity.

Second, if you were attacked by a guy with a gun and were lucky enough to get the first shot, what is the first thing you would do after that? You would disarm him.

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE D'B. It's the word of a living guy against a dead guy and a couple of "johnny come lately on the scene" supposed-maybe heard or saw something" possible witnesses...which I find high on the scale of bs.

It's done...over..stop trying to continue the distraction. While you folks are playing the part of the magicians assistant...folks are marching elephants across the stage and no one is noticing.

Why?...because shiz like this stirs our emotions...it preoccupies our thoughts....we focus so hard on this we don't notice the bills congress passes to strip more of our freedoms, we don't notice the gasoline hikes, we don't notice the odd things in the sky when we are arguing online....

Just like tptb and the msm intended...wake up...you are either part of it or are being used by it...if you are part of it....you are not a nice person...if not and just being used...I hope you have lube.

All that being said...
It will work itself out as it should....all things happen for a reason and could happen no other way...it is the order of things....this too shall come to pass...
edit on 3/31/2012 by Damrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

It is a mock trial and I already know how the 'jury'
has voted with one exception.
Is Zimmerman guilty of manslaughter or was it
self defense?
I am a gun owner and have a license to conceal carry.
This man went way beyond what he could LEGALLY
do as a gun owner.It was NOT his place to go after
that kid with a gun.His DUTY was to REPORT to the
PROPER AUTHORITIES and let THEM handle the situation.
He comes off like a cop wannabe in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Damrod

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE D'B. It's the word of a living guy against a dead guy and a couple of "johnny come lately on the scene" supposed-maybe heard or saw something" possible witnesses...which I find high on the scale of bs.

Good thing your not the judge or jury. You already declared the witnesses BS in favor of your own opinion.

I guess the media did a fast one on you, not me.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by mamabeth

is not in yet!

There should not be any verdict

if there is no evidence no arrest no trial how it works.

Just more wasted bandwidth giving Zimmies fanboi a place to have a small cow LOL.
Too many holes in all stories....needs a trial. should be end of story IMO cops failed as bad as Zimmy. but that is just my thought.
Hope folks think about the title of their threads to.
Neither one is likely.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Just a couple of points.

Gang activity

You are a bad actor yourself... Smoking pot and being into black POP culture is a whole lot different
than gang banging. Show my his gang tattoos or tell me his Set and we can examine this claim.

What gun??? See let's examine why you have made TWO things up already, Zimmerman had the gun
not Martin. So far everything you have said is not true

Yes you did say that, read your own words

top topics

<<   2 >>

join