It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If y'all come to get me, bring body bags!"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SumerianSoldier

Originally posted by petrus4

Originally posted by autowrench
I know of one out in Montana, a group of 'Nam Vets, waiting for war to come to America. I would say it if came down to it, the government would have it's hands full really fast.

I never hear of anyone like that though, who isn't a Vietnam vet. I don't know if any of their kids are into it, but I don't think I've ever read about anyone being in the militia movement who was under 50 years old. That does not bode well, when you think about it. They seem to be the last generation who cared.
edit on 3-4-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

You are absolutely right, petrus4. I am in my 40's and I talk to kids just 15 years younger than myself and a vast majority of them seem to believe that the government has nothing but our best interest in mind.

I'm 35. It's because the last two generations before ours saw war I think, that we still care about things, even if we didn't actually see it ourselves; but it is in living memory for us, even if second hand.

The Millenials though, no. They embrace Marxism without knowing where it came from. They don't know what their grandparents went through with Hitler, and they also don't care. All they care about is their corporate mobile electronics, and being as popular as they can with the right TV shows, and the right people.

They'll find out where that leads, soon enough.

<< 1  2   >>

join