It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will it take to stop the VOTER FRAUD against Ron Paul?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
If anyone is living in a cave, this is what is happening.
Where are the big donors, are they ALL crooked?
What do we do to force these pigs to stop LYING to us?
If you are uninformed (believe msm) do yourself a favor and look at these links.
Please, do be constructive, not ridiculous.

www.youtube.com...

ronpaul2012.com...

ronpaulnews.net...
edit on 31-3-2012 by Star128 because: not enough coffee

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Maybe it would stop if Ron Paul actually won 1 state.

Just 1.

It's not going to happen folks.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I doubt there is any way to stop the fraud, unless your consider revolution to be an option. With the Obama hot mic incidents that have occurred recently and this obvious fraud against Paul occurring across the country, it's obvious that this government has every intention of ruling without the consent of the governed. At this point the contract is broken, and the government has lost its right to govern.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkinin

My thought is we have a HUGE amount of ambulance-chasing lawyers in this country. Is it inconceivable that a group of some could team up and work for the cause? Are there any here with principles, for example?

btw- what was your stonewalled video?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
When 3 million people rally in Tampa I think that will send a message. That is the day we all unite.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Star128

It is possible, but as we all know the government has become bold enough to label its own citizens terrorists, and has even gone as far as assassinating them, starting under Obama. Though a group could come together to bring a civil suit against the government, they would be targeted. There's also the consideration of just how many congressmen and the like would have to be sued. A while ago there was a thread, claiming that a Zionist lobbying group had purchased sixty percent of our congress. Obviously so much corruption would be nearly impossible to fight in a courtroom, as most justices would be extremely unlikely to be as bold as to recall the legislature completely, and the Presidency and call for new elections, which right now is what must be done to fix all of this, short of revolution.

In short, you'd have to find some lawyers with some massive brass balls, and the celebrity to be impossible for the government to get away with killing, as well as a table of Justices that aren't afraid of, or working for the, forces that would be targeted in the suit.

The video was the original upload of the 2012 Election Rigged video, which now has been taken down for some reason. It could be that the account holder took it down and re-uploaded it because he was tired of it being blocked by google, but I wouldn't know for sure.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Just 1.

What is considered a "win"? Is it delegates or popular vote? It would appear to be either, just depending on who won them. Ron Paul got the popular vote in the Virgin Islands but Romney got the most pledged delegates. So who won that race? Paul is claimed to have the most delegates in one or several states though not all news sources agree, in fact none of them tend to agree what the accurate delegate count is for each candidate.

OK, so technically the Virgin Islands is not a state but a US territorial possession but it does help to illustrate what Paul is up against. It would appear even when he wins he does not win. Forces are working against him, apparently.

Paul's campaign, his supporters and detractors, all seem to be a sort of paradox. If he doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning why do they not just ignore the Ronulans and let them have their fantasy? He either has a lot of people worried or else there are just a huge number of negative-minded people who take delight in raining on other people's parade. Knowing human nature I might suggest it is the latter, but I suspect there is more to the story.

edit on 31-3-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Darkinin & Erongaricuaro, thank you for your thoughtful and intelligent responses.

Yes, I agree that the system is at this point extremely rotten, but it seems the impending events will prove whether or not rigor mortis has actually set in. I sure hope not.

Seems a shame that everything would have to go straight to hell before the population can realize what they pissed away. Also, the probability of so many terrible things happening before we even get to election time (providing it hasn't been outlawed) looms larger every day.

One thing to consider; more members of the military support Dr. Paul than any other candidate.
What does that suggest to you?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
That was good too.... I especially like the cat.

...and your avatar!
edit on 31-3-2012 by Star128 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Just 1.

Ever heard of catch 22 logic?

Maybe he would actually win a state if there was no voter fraud.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
It is not over by a long shot, the main financial supporters wish to maintain the statisquoe, to perpetuate the down fall of the Republic, but this is not over and until all the delegates have cast their votes at the National convention, it is still fair game regardless of what the msm wants people to think.

President Lincoln walked into the National convention without a single delegate... he also walked out with the Nomination.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The answer is within everyone's mind here, they just don't want to post the answer b/c they'll get a knock on the door the very next day from local law enforcement or the feds for...you know what.

You can have your protests, they've worked out WONDERFULLY so far, haven't they?

But American Idol is on so I can't be bothered.

And that's the end of it really. Things never imaginable thirty years ago are happening hand over fist now ad nauseum. (I remember my cousins driving along, smoking weed in their car, cop pull up right next to them, nothing.)

Now?
You'd have your 15 minutes of youtube time, until the next abuse was posted.

Welcome to the "Brave New World/1984" hybrid planet you live on.

btw OP, sorry for the downer, wasn't meant to be that way, it's just how it came out, just how i see it.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Here is a good video to further my last post, I love Mr Wead's face in this one, he really does look like he is flying high on positive energy.

ronpaulflix.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

i'd like to ask the mod that deleted bilder's picture of a hanged voter thief how that is off topic, considering the fact that the Op's thread is about voter fraud?!

I mean seriously, wth?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
You've got to keep showing, or discussing examples.
In a cool, calculated manner.
Voter fraud is not new. Provide examples from the past.
Stop letting them call us Paulbots.

top topics

join