It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Activity in Louisiana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hey, what do you know? I was right.

There really was nothing to worry or panic about. Guys, sometimes things really are as they seem. It seems that a few did not quite get the point of this thread. Which was to ease the fears of those who tend to make mountains out of molehills.

There were standard military exercises going on and that really is all they were.

To those who were speculating on other intentions regarding this thread. Or for those who thought that something bad really was going to happen.

An open mind is a great tool. Always keep an open mind. But not too open, otherwise your brain might fall out. In other words, It's great to have an open mind. I have a very open mind, but don't underestimate the power of common sense and logic as well. An open mind is useless with out them.

peace and love!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

I like that explanation much better! It's fitting for why in part I come here to ATS. More often than not it reinforces my belief that I need to run out and by another case of beans!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
it also could be buildup for the next JRTC rotation at Ft Polk...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant
This thread is to pre-emptively explain the alarmists.
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 1/4/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

Alarmists use all caps and exclamation marks on something that isn't an emergency.

The all caps is fixed; but, the title still reads:

Military Activity in Louisiana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are so many exclamation marks I can't see them clear enough to count all of them.

Further, why not title it "Routine Military Exercises in Louisiana" ? Instead of "Military Activity ..."

Words, wording, word choices and punctuation make all the difference in alarmist/sensationalist writings.

Summer is coming and all the states will be having their Summer exercises. Will we get a thread on each and every one? I hope not.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Not taking this seriously.

You didn't use enough exclamation marks.
How do you expect anyone to take you seriously with only 14 exlamation marks????????????????????

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
That's kind of the point. These are routine exercises. Pointing out how people post alarmist stuff on here when it is run of the mill, every day junk.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join