It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truer words have never been spoken

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The sheer ignorance of starting a war in Iran according to some people who say it would be a walk in the park. The US forces would be put in a precarious situation in which they have no exit strategy and the only option would be to use tactical nukes which would prompt swift retaliation and a number of US cities would be destroyed in retaliation. Is it worth sacrificing a few US cities to satisfy the Zionist traitors who are sitting in congress and other government positions?

Watch this 2 minute video:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
really good speech,but it seems its falling on deaf ears for tptb. its already begun!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Speaking of nukes,

They don't seem to think what the REST of the world would have to go through, if the whole oil producing area over there were irradiated, and uninhabitable for the next 240000 years...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Truer words have never been spoken and yet in only pertains to America...take a look outside of you Narcissistic little window you guys. If you actually wanted global words witch have never been truer...witch in fact would be the truest test because it includes all man, then you would say something like this

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
Albert Einstein

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Knowledge... "how terrible it is when it brings no benefit to the wise" some Satan's impersonator once said. True. We have been taught to obey laws made by those breaking them on a daily basis. Our livelihoods have already been destroyed, our children have no present and no future, our grandchildren aren't even in the equation, and we are still stuck in the same sheepish attitude complaining, protesting peacefully - ha, hah! - writing letters, joining useless, time-wasting groups, invoking constitutions, rules, regulations & laws, voting for X, Y, Z, pointing fingers at "this" and "that". The future Earth belongs to the "elite" we already know about and a bunch of robots doing all the chores for them. We "the 99%" are already obsolete, on our way out. It is our own fear, selfish arrogance and laziness that killed us all. Because we are dead, we are just refusing to admit the obvious; United they stand, divided we have fallen. Lights off. Click.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
That's a very powerful message and one we need to heed. If anyone thinks we would escape a war of that magnitude unscathed, they're not being realistic. Unfortunately, we seem to be gravitating to a point of no return and not by choice. TPTB seem oblivious to the repercussions of their actions, even though it would have a profound impact on their own lives and their families. They're digging their own graves and don't seem to know it.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AsuspiciousMANappears
Truer words have never been spoken and yet in only pertains to America...take a look outside of you Narcissistic little window you guys

The video speaks some truth...you on the other hand speak in bias generalizations, which is probably one of your stronger attributes.

A majority of those on this site would agree with the OP, in some semblance at least, N. Americans included...

So, please save your watered down rhetoric for family coversations - as they would be the only ones who could empathize with such fodder.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

That was George Bush. Now we have Obama. Both are as bad as one another.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

Originally posted by AsuspiciousMANappears
Truer words have never been spoken and yet in only pertains to America...take a look outside of you Narcissistic little window you guys

The video speaks some truth...you on the other hand speak in bias generalizations, which is probably one of your stronger attributes.

A majority of those on this site would agree with the OP, in some semblance at least, N. Americans included...

So, please save your watered down rhetoric for family coversations - as they would be the only ones who could empathize with such fodder.

Why are you giving me your own opinion on the video I didn't ask or care for it, I am not the OP and did not say or even insinuate the video had no or even little truth. And to say I am bias when my comment was specifically about American being bias to them selfs, is a little uninventive and childish (what you say is what you are).

Perhaps you should think more about what you want to say rather than using big words like "rhetoric" (classically used word by morons in ATS arguments witch has been previously used on them) to wittily hide your hateful ignorantiam comments about my family. That says more about you as a person than it does me. I guess thats the type of person you are like the comment about generalizations, this holds little merit when you start your post using it as a point against me then say my family all talk "fodder" when you don't know them.

"A majority" could mean anything!, A majority of people on this site my have farted at dinner....THE majority would really be something, is that what you meant, are you speaking for the majority now?...your really going to take the superior stance on the English language. And even if the majority of people on ATS did agree with the OP (again like all you comments hypothetically ) ...what! oh they are on your side, classic primitive mentality.

your words are futile and there meaning is less than that.

edit on 31-3-2012 by AsuspiciousMANappears because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Hey THE_PROFESSIONAL, you DO KNOW that we've got a couple of naval vessels in the Straits of Hormuz, they're strategically placed, and the arcane Iranian military has no shot if those ships decide it's time to strike.

The US Navy is invincible.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Scott Ritter (guy in video) is a convicted pedophile.

Washington Times

Even strong allegations when he married his Russian wife, she was accused of being a spy for the KGB.

NY Times

Scott Ritter is not credible, especially since his last prediction was totally wrong when he said the U.S. would not be able to take over Baghdad leading up to the Iraq invasion.

edit on 5-4-2012 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Gando702

Thats what all arrogant people think. The navy seals thought they were invincible. So did the F117 stealth pilot who got shot over bosnia..

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

What does his personal life have to do with what he is talking about? You are attacking him and not attacking his message. What he is talking about is the fact that if the USA uses nukes then it is open season and anyone can use it.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

It is a factor THE_PROFESSIONAL. From his character to his past "predictions" which were asinine, and his outlandish "predictions" now. A convicted pedophile and his wife being accused of being a KGB agent is nothing to take lightly.

I'm just painting a picture of who this guy is. I do not know still how we get to "pick" which U.S. city is destroyed from a nuclear weapon. Please enlighten me?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

People always get convicted of things like pedophilia when they talk against the government. You know some of the smartest people were crazy and would easily get in trouble these days. Do not attack the messenger, attack the message. You must answer the question in response to what he said.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

Pick a city? You mean like how the 9.11 people picked NYC. Just like that. They did it because we were bombing them, and if we use nukes on them, they will find some way to do the same to us. Simples.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

People "always" get convicted of pedophilia when they talk against the government? No they don't.

I'am attacking the message, and I asked you and will again, enlighten me how we get to "pick" a U.S. city to get destroyed?

Could I make a thread soon on what my local Wal-Mart cashier said about Iran? She is not a convicted pedophile and has no accusations of being married to a KGB agent?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

What are you talking about 9.11 people picked NYC like that?

Where will these nukes come from? Please tell me.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
War with Iran has already need decided upon...nothing we say or do will stop
it.....

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Your fun to talk too THE_PROFESSIONAL, I will be back tomorrow afternoon to respond if you reply back. I'm going to bed. Night!
edit on 5-4-2012 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join